Toronto

2021 CWF Wildlife Calendar

Deal Link:
Savings:
Expiry:
November 30, 2020
Retailer:
Canadian Wildlife Federation
Please enter your name here to receive the upcoming Canadian Wildlife Calendar! if entered by November 30 you will receive your calendar* no later than January 1.
19 replies
Deal Guru
Sep 19, 2006
10057 posts
4710 upvotes
Toronto
i think i got it one time but they stopped sending it to me after i didn’t make a voluntary donation🤣
Sharing is Caring - Without people sharing info, these forums would not exist and no one would benefit from it. Don't be selfish.

They really need to show who downvotes so we can find out the mofus is
Deal Fanatic
Dec 7, 2011
9950 posts
16515 upvotes
Thanks OP,

I always like CWF calendars.

How did I not see this thread for the last six days! Astonished Face
Deal Fanatic
Aug 5, 2006
6629 posts
3448 upvotes
Global Village
Thanks, these are by far our favorite calendars.
All day I dream about sports
Deal Fanatic
Jun 1, 2006
6941 posts
6497 upvotes
Toronto
QuicKi7 wrote: Any snakes in there??
They're in the grass
I swear to drunk I'm not God 😝
Mar 12, 2012
860 posts
1606 upvotes
Victoria
Did anyone ever receive this? It's the only calendar I ordered and it never arrived, I should have ordered the Chapmans!
Deal Addict
Dec 16, 2012
2776 posts
543 upvotes
Vancouver
snappiness wrote: Did anyone ever receive this? It's the only calendar I ordered and it never arrived, I should have ordered the Chapmans!
I should have ordered them all, in years past I did that ( Chapman, Telus, cwf and cheese one). I ended up with too many and had a hard time to give away.

This year I only did Telus and cheese/milk one and neither came and on top of it I have family members now asking if I got spare ones as their banks they usually got it from are claiming because of covid the factory that makes the calendars shutdown so they did not receive any this year.

Looks like in a week or so I will have to go to those calendar stores and hope they are 90% by then.
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5681 upvotes
snappiness wrote: Did anyone ever receive this? It's the only calendar I ordered and it never arrived, I should have ordered the Chapmans!
Nope ... this one never arrived here to-date.
Nov 28, 2019
603 posts
279 upvotes
IDStorms wrote: Still waiting for mine.
I got mine yesterday (Feb 9th), so there is still hope for you lol. I think I ordered back in early October or maybe even when this was created.
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5681 upvotes
Darkman wrote: My mother and I participated.
Got mine today ...

Hopefully my mother gets hers too ... and soon :)