Tags:
None
[OP]
Jul 14, 2008
893 posts
1171 upvotes
Montreal

Canadian Wolf Winter Jackets Boxing Day 30% off everything

Just got their boxing day newsletter, and it seems like it's 30% off all their jackets, i think this is the biggest discount they've had on their jackets, more so than on Black Friday! No expiry date specified but if it's like last year, my guess is that it's only valid today since the discount is so deep.

It's a very well reviewed brand of Canadian made jacket here on RFD if you look at previous threads, I've had mine for 2 years so far and it's still in great condition, no complaints at all!

Coupon code is wolf30

Happy shopping everyone!
Last edited by Jonick on Dec 26th, 2017 6:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
14 replies
Penalty Box
Dec 2, 2014
405 posts
226 upvotes
Toronto, ON
With the discount applied, a bomber comes out to $514 including taxes. Not bad for a stylish jacket. Thanks op.
Deal Addict
Mar 17, 2005
1044 posts
90 upvotes
Mississauga
Best size for a guy 5'8 150lbs? I have a 39" chest but I like a slimmer fit. Not a big fan of the CG boxy look.
Deal Guru
Feb 29, 2008
13374 posts
9252 upvotes
daftfunk wrote: Best size for a guy 5'8 150lbs? I have a 39" chest but I like a slimmer fit. Not a big fan of the CG boxy look.
CG is actually slim cut now. like 90% of their jackets are trim cut. My opinion of the Canadian Wolf jackets is the same as last year. I like the design. Hate the logo.
Penalty Box
Dec 2, 2014
405 posts
226 upvotes
Toronto, ON
JayLove06 wrote: CG is actually slim cut now. like 90% of their jackets are trim cut. My opinion of the Canadian Wolf jackets is the same as last year. I like the design. Hate the logo.
Couldn't agree more. I just came back from looking at the jackets in person and I was surprised at just how horrible and out of place the logo was. The logo on the side of the arm is made out of plastic material that makes the jacket look like a sub $200 jacket when in reality they cost $6~700/
Deal Addict
May 23, 2014
1139 posts
675 upvotes
canada
A company trying hard to become the part of
The big 2 with extreme lack of any intelligence. FAIL

You can't squeeze your way into high end winter jackets with a garbage logo, zero substantial differentials from Canada goose or Moose knuckles. You have to be a fool to buy this. Zero absolutely ZERO brand recognition if you wore it. This company will not be around 2 years from now in Canada.

Only 2-3 jackets for men and woman and they look like something you'd find at a sears liquidation. Again anyone buying this is a fool.
Deal Addict
Feb 24, 2008
2948 posts
1555 upvotes
Mississauga
thesick wrote: A company trying hard to become the part of

You can't squeeze your way into high end winter jackets with a garbage logo, zero substantial differentials from Canada goose or Moose knuckles. You have to be a fool to buy this. Zero absolutely ZERO brand recognition if you wore it. This company will not be around 2 years from now in Canada.

Only 2-3 jackets for men and woman and they look like something you'd find at a sears liquidation. Again anyone buying this is a fool.
Did they recently fire you breh?
You sound mad.
[OP]
Jul 14, 2008
893 posts
1171 upvotes
Montreal

why so much hate?

you're a fool if you only care about brand, then go and buy those +1000$ made in china jackets by those other brands.

many RFDers here bought their jackets in the past, and made comparisons with their Canada Goose jackets and have all agreed that Canadian Wolf has overall better quality.
May 1, 2015
836 posts
595 upvotes
Toronto, ON
their jackets are great. got a parka from them 2 years back and love it.
Running successful Spotify group buy since June 2018
Running successful Netflix group buy since Dec 2017
Deal Guru
Feb 29, 2008
13374 posts
9252 upvotes

You have to start somewhere *shrugs*

The design is fine but they do need something to stand out among the many brands out there. The logo is a start. I can tell you many people are not going to even bother with the coat based off of that. Also need to work on branding/marketing as someone else said.

Good luck. I will always pull for a Canadian company to succeed.
Deal Addict
May 23, 2014
1139 posts
675 upvotes
canada
mau_mau wrote: Did they recently fire you breh?
You sound mad.
First time looking at the site and jackets. Not promising. It's a dumb idea, [..]. Note Canada goose is the Bentley of jackets in a Bentley body.

The moose knuckles although NICER, more distinct fur color, less color variations, less popularity and 80% of owners are low level teen gangsters. So it's like the Chrysler c300.

The Canada goose jacket is like driving around in a very nice exotic car. People recognize and friends family and party goers comment on it.

MK only small time thugs eye ur jacket

Wolfpack jacket or whatever is like having a fur jacket from American eagle.

Harry Rosen won't have them in 2019 winter .. maybe poor sales vs retail space cost will give them the boot this year Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes. The only reason why they are probably carrying them is probably cause much higher MU % and $ wise vs known sellers CG and MKNuck.
lostchild83 wrote:
why so much hate?

you're a fool if you only care about brand, then go and buy those +1000$ made in china jackets by those other brands.

many RFDers here bought their jackets in the past, and made comparisons with their Canada Goose jackets and have all agreed that Canadian Wolf has overall better quality.
Recognition is nill, zero. They should have priced it at $3800 and had a lil bit of gold / diamond dust on it, much smarter.
fuzzydealhunter wrote: their jackets are great. got a parka from them 2 years back and love it.
JayLove06 wrote:
You have to start somewhere *shrugs*

The design is fine but they do need something to stand out among the many brands out there. The logo is a start. I can tell you many people are not going to even bother with the coat based off of that. Also need to work on branding/marketing as someone else said.

Good luck. I will always pull for a Canadian company to succeed.
I understanding starting form somewhere, but having a product that's only distinct in feel , ONLY FEEL is absolutely dumb. You caught my drift i see.

I don't think anyone here is willing to buy a lambo in a corolla body. Sorry guys. Deal cold. Maybe for $189.99
Last edited by MrDisco on Dec 29th, 2017 2:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: chill
May 1, 2015
836 posts
595 upvotes
Toronto, ON
thesick wrote: First time looking at the site and jackets. Not promising. It's a dumb idea, [..]. Note Canada goose is the Bentley of jackets in a Bentley body.

The moose knuckles although NICER, more distinct fur color, less color variations, less popularity and 80% of owners are low level teen gangsters. So it's like the Chrysler c300.

The Canada goose jacket is like driving around in a very nice exotic car. People recognize and friends family and party goers comment on it.

MK only small time thugs eye ur jacket

Wolfpack jacket or whatever is like having a fur jacket from American eagle.

Harry Rosen won't have them in 2019 winter .. maybe poor sales vs retail space cost will give them the boot this year Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes. The only reason why they are probably carrying them is probably cause much higher MU % and $ wise vs known sellers CG and MKNuck.

Recognition is nill, zero. They should have priced it at $3800 and had a lil bit of gold / diamond dust on it, much smarter.

I understanding starting form somewhere, but having a product that's only distinct in feel , ONLY FEEL is absolutely dumb. You caught my drift i see.

I don't think anyone here is willing to buy a lambo in a corolla body. Sorry guys. Deal cold. Maybe for $189.99
I dont get why you are hating on their products. The jacket I have has solid construction and keeps me toasty warm. Don't think you should knock on a product before you have even tried it. Companies have to start somewhere. Even the moose knuckles you are talking highly about has been around since only 2009.
Last edited by MrDisco on Dec 29th, 2017 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: quote was edited
Running successful Spotify group buy since June 2018
Running successful Netflix group buy since Dec 2017
Deal Addict
Aug 25, 2015
2349 posts
994 upvotes
Montreal, QC
fuzzydealhunter wrote: I dont get why you are hating on their products. The jacket I have has solid construction and keeps me toasty warm. Don't think you should knock on a product before you have even tried it. Companies have to start somewhere. Even the moose knuckles you are talking highly about has been around since only 2009.
he just hate. some people are like that. he even said it so, first time looking at their jackets, online.

anyway, some RFDers are recommending it. they are Montreal based and some got to try in store. here's the thread from 2 years ago, canadian-wolf-winter-jacket-20-off-any-jacket-1862385/
don't pay attention to the last post, only 1 post and it's to BS the brand
May 17, 2005
295 posts
35 upvotes
Richmond Hill
I thought this was a good deal so I stopped by a local store and tried it on, didn't have my size in stock but my daughter tried the $800 parka and it looked amazing on her. Their website does not do the coats justice, their marketing department should be fired! The parkas are absolutely gorgeous and high grade. When I called in they told me that they have a sizing issue this year so I was told to order one size up from my usual size. I am waiting in anticipation! FYI The 30% promo code still worked as of last night. If the coat is as nice as I anticipate, I'll order my daughter the less expensive version - the one I ordered for myself looks too opulent on a teenager.
Banned
Dec 8, 2007
2666 posts
2355 upvotes
Took a look at the website and I don't see any mention of where the down is sourced from. I'm guessing China since most companies would mention Europe. For sure doesn't seem like Canada since they go to such lengths to keep mentioning the jackets are made in Canada, and neglecting this would be an odd marketing choice if it is Canada.