Cancelling Bell Fibe TV contract within first 30 days

• Last Updated:
  • May 3rd, 2018 10:07 pm
[OP]
Sep 28, 2016
26 posts
14 upvotes

Cancelling Bell Fibe TV contract within first 30 days

I signed up for Bell home phone, internet and tv on December 24. Tv is a 2 year contract, but I'm having doubts I want any tv service. I remember reading somewhere about cancelling within 30 days without penalty but I can't find the link again.

I couldn't see anything in Bell's TOS about cancelling within 30 days.

Any info you can provide would be appreciated.

Thanks
5 replies
Banned
Apr 5, 2013
5810 posts
3009 upvotes
keenland
jadaou wrote: I signed up for Bell home phone, internet and tv on December 24. Tv is a 2 year contract, but I'm having doubts I want any tv service. I remember reading somewhere about cancelling within 30 days without penalty but I can't find the link again.

I couldn't see anything in Bell's TOS about cancelling within 30 days.

Any info you can provide would be appreciated.

Thanks
i was told by bell and rogers that it was 15 days for cacelling
Deal Fanatic
Mar 21, 2002
6631 posts
1298 upvotes
Can't find the link? Why don't you just pick up the phone and call them?
Deal Fanatic
Nov 13, 2010
7396 posts
1573 upvotes
Scarborough
damn you signed up for all 3 services?
if you can't cancel, just downgrade the services to the lowest/basic level until u can cancel.
Call them right away and see if it can be cancelled, although bell will try to prevent it.

Go with Start.ca or Teksavvy or ebox for internet service...
[OP]
Sep 28, 2016
26 posts
14 upvotes
Thanks for the replies.

I'm actually happy with the Fibe 50 service. They gave me the tv and home phone for $20 more than the internet.

I decided to keep the services. Overall it's a good deal and I won't save that much by dropping the tv and home phone.

But in case anyone else wants to know, you can cancel within 10 days of activation without having to pay the ECF (I did end up calling Bell to ask).
May 2, 2018
0 posts
Can anyone give me a number to cancel my Fibe connection. It has only been 3 days since install but the system repeatedly went down. After many phone calls to their tech support I am at the end of my rope. I called a number given to me waited 1 hour before anyone responded. When they did pick up they told me the proper department just closed.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)