Investing

Cannabis (Marijuana) Stocks

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 24th, 2021 6:43 pm
Deal Addict
Apr 5, 2009
1132 posts
313 upvotes
Anyone get in on KALY? Didn't think it would go up that much today from the news...
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2007
3350 posts
784 upvotes
Toronto
WEED is down by 8-9%. May go lower. Good time to buy in I suppose.
Deal Addict
Sep 12, 2006
1496 posts
429 upvotes
Looks like everyone is trying to cash out of weed today. Crazy volumes moving. Another red day and I may put in an order :)
Deal Addict
Mar 17, 2016
1408 posts
1228 upvotes
Oh boy, what's going on today? Almost every weed stock is down quite a bit.
Deal Addict
Mar 28, 2007
3066 posts
578 upvotes
My $APH is looking good. Happy to see movement in this sector finally.
Jan 21, 2014
100 posts
2 upvotes
Good thing I decided not to buy yesterday, today is tempting too but it might always correct further.
Nov 29, 2011
14 posts
12 upvotes
Montreal
Everyone just chill...stock cannot go up everyday, i believe weed will be a big market. Holding to my weeds!!
Deal Fanatic
Oct 9, 2008
5681 posts
2234 upvotes
Thornhill
Haven't partaken in this sector since Highschool but I just bought a small 1/2 position in Aphria Inc (TSE:APH) @ $8.53.

I know nothing about this company itself other than on face value it seems to be one of the cheaper names that are +$1B market cap.
Sep 18, 2016
303 posts
254 upvotes
hope it drops wayyyy down, lol
Index Investors, the Vegans of the Investing Industry
Nov 26, 2014
348 posts
132 upvotes
Quebec
Jeenyus1 wrote: Quebec just got a little more groovy baby, yeah! Smiling Face With Open Mouth

http://www.bnn.ca/quebec-to-use-provinc ... y-1.917051
I'm from Quebec, and i'm ashamed sometimes.... seriously WTF is this?

There are already a number of marijuana producers certified by Health Canada across the country.

Why can't I just go to 'www.insertmarijuanacertifiedcompanyhere.ca', create an account with any security measures needed (SIN, Home address, cell number, etc) use my credit card number, and buy the **** weed I want?

Ship it to me with Canada Post (good for Canada $$$) and that's it. Why so complicated?

On TV and radio the last days, analysts are saying if a gram is more expensive that way than in the streets people won't buy it... are you kidding me? I'm 32 years old, married, with kids, do you really think i'm gonna go buy weed in the streets to save 2$? Those politicians, analysts and all that crap are so disconnected from reality.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 9, 2008
5681 posts
2234 upvotes
Thornhill
p0nk1n wrote: I'm from Quebec, and i'm ashamed sometimes.... seriously WTF is this?

There are already a number of marijuana producers certified by Health Canada across the country.

Why can't I just go to 'www.insertmarijuanacertifiedcompanyhere.ca', create an account with any security measures needed (SIN, Home address, cell number, etc) use my credit card number, and buy the **** weed I want?

Ship it to me with Canada Post (good for Canada $$$) and that's it. Why so complicated?

On TV and radio the last days, analysts are saying if a gram is more expensive that way than in the streets people won't buy it... are you kidding me? I'm 32 years old, married, with kids, do you really think i'm gonna go buy weed in the streets to save 2$? Those politicians, analysts and all that crap are so disconnected from reality.
I believe the more barriers the government can place between end-users and the product like the Canadian Association of Liquor Jurisdictions over alcohol sales; the more control on long-term pricing as it's essentially controlled by a monopoly rather than free-market.

I don't think the Liberal party would have gotten this far on legalization unless they could guarantee full control and power over the industry via monopoly.
Nov 29, 2011
14 posts
12 upvotes
Montreal
Just bought another 100 acb @ 5.31$ just waiting for their cannimed offer announcement .......sweating......