Cannabis (Marijuana) Stocks

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 27th, 2024 10:47 pm
Deal Addict
Aug 28, 2012
1965 posts
1096 upvotes
Kanata, ON
Bought 400 more HEXO @ $6.60 to add to my 5000 I already had. I didn't lock in my profits when it hit $11. Still kicking myself, but I'm still very excited for this company and their relationship with Molson.
Deal Guru
Aug 17, 2008
10989 posts
13539 upvotes
I just noticed that Investing dot Com has added the MJ sector, although it doesn't have every name under the sun
Images
  • MJ sector added.JPG
Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him = Never argue with an idiot, they'll only bring you down to their level & beat you with experience
Deal Expert
Mar 1, 2008
19150 posts
9079 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Can't believe we had a green Wednesday for once.
RFD is love. RFD is life.
Deal Guru
Aug 17, 2008
10989 posts
13539 upvotes
TGOD IR sux. I registered to receive SpinCo news by email and never received anything. Did anyone here receive anything? The TGOD website is down this morning for maintenance.

I only found this PR because I checked my account's transaction history this morning and found the temporary shares had been converted to "SpinCo Unit Warrant's."

PR dated May 30: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-release ... 58784.html

Here are some points from the PR, but holders need to read and understand it in its entirety.

"will receive 0.15 of one SpinCo Unit Warrant for each TGOD share held as of the Distribution Record Date"

"Each SpinCo Unit Warrant will entitle the holder to purchase one unit of SpinCo (a "SpinCo Unit") upon (i) the holder tendering the exercise price of $0.50 per SpinCo Unit to SpinCo by 5:00 p.m. (Vancouver) on July 10, 2019"
** My note: Presumably a holder will have to contact their broker well before this deadline date to allow your broker time to process and tender your request to buy these if you choose to do so. **

"Each SpinCo Unit consists of one common share of SpinCo ("SpinCo Share") and one-half of one SpinCo Share purchase warrant (a "SpinCo Warrant"). Each SpinCo Warrant is exercisable into one SpinCo Share (a "SpinCo Warrant Share") at an exercise price of $1.25 per SpinCo Warrant Share for a period of 24 months from the date the SpinCo Shares commence trading on a recognized stock exchange (the "Listing Date")"

"The SpinCo Shares comprising part of the SpinCo Units will be subject to a contractual escrow period commencing on the Distribution Date and ending six months after the Listing Date. The SpinCo Warrants and SpinCo Shares issuable upon the exercise of the SpinCo Warrants will be subject to a contractual escrow period commencing on the Distribution Date and ending twelve months after the Listing Date. "
Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him = Never argue with an idiot, they'll only bring you down to their level & beat you with experience
Deal Expert
Mar 1, 2008
19150 posts
9079 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
What is up with VIVO?! It's up 18% right now. Lots of insider trading and still quite $0.40/share away from my average.

WMD is looking solid. Up 9% right now. So rare to see back to back to back green days with marijuana.
RFD is love. RFD is life.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 27, 2015
6972 posts
4953 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Hahaha.

So I'm on my way to Montebello,PQ and just had to take a ferry across the Ottawa River... And went surprisingly just past the HEXO greenhouse.

I can confirm 2 things...

1. There is ZERO, ABSOLUTELY ZERO, flooding, evidence of past flooding or damage from flooding at the Gatineau greenhouse.

2. IT SMELLS SOOOOO GOOD HERE. Smiling Face With Open Mouth

Edit: spelling
Last edited by JRGUINNESS on Jun 28th, 2019 9:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 27, 2015
6972 posts
4953 upvotes
Toronto, ON
sam123 wrote: Also Impressive post. Thanks for the fly by.
I would have taken a pic, but got excited and forgot.

Will try and taken pics on the way home, but honestly will probably take the free bridge, vs pay $10 for that ferry again. This it will be out of the way.
Deal Addict
Nov 17, 2007
2350 posts
806 upvotes
Kitchener
JRGUINNESS wrote: I would have taken a pic, but got excited and forgot.

Will try and taken pics on the way home, but honestly will probably take the free bridge, vs pay $10 for that ferry again. This it will be out of the way.
No worries, get home the easiest way you're able.
Deal Guru
Aug 17, 2008
10989 posts
13539 upvotes
Different take.
"Bruce Linton says he was fired as co-CEO of Canadian pot company Canopy Growth" - https://www.cnbc.com/2019/07/03/canopy- ... -down.html

* Canopy Growth said on Wednesday Linton was removed as co-chief executive office and a member of the board, effective immediately.
* Linton called into CNBC and said he was fired.
* Mark Zekulin, who had been co-CEO with Linton, becomes the sole CEO, and helps with the search for a new leader.

Linton called into CNBC and said he was fired.
“I think stepping down might not be the right phrase,” he said, referring to the language in the company press release. “I was terminated.”
Deal Guru
Sep 8, 2007
10978 posts
14468 upvotes
Way Out of GTA
MrMom wrote: Different take.
"Bruce Linton says he was fired as co-CEO of Canadian pot company Canopy Growth" - https://www.cnbc.com/2019/07/03/canopy- ... -down.html

* Canopy Growth said on Wednesday Linton was removed as co-chief executive office and a member of the board, effective immediately.
* Mark Zekulin, who had been co-CEO with Linton, becomes the sole CEO, and helps with the search for a new leader.

“I think stepping down might not be the right phrase,” he said, referring to the language in the company press release. “I was terminated.”
I have a feeling in hindsight he will be happy to have been pushed out at this point in the cycle. Take his money and run.

He could probably go start up a few juniors just on his name alone anyways.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 25, 2006
8452 posts
3627 upvotes
Nuts. Premarket was as high as -7-8% when i saw it earlier. Now its just down less than 1 percent.
"If you make a mistake but then change your ways, it is like never having made a mistake at all" - Confucius
Deal Guru
Aug 17, 2008
10989 posts
13539 upvotes
cartfan123 wrote: I have a feeling in hindsight he will be happy to have been pushed out at this point in the cycle. Take his money and run.

He could probably go start up a few juniors just on his name alone anyways.
CNBC - Canopy Growth's Former CEO Linton Likes Organigram and Canopy Rivers Inc. (RIV.V)
Deal Fanatic
Jun 19, 2009
6135 posts
1981 upvotes
Scarborough
MrMom wrote: Different take.

Ah, that was a more updated version. Sucks for him but that's the way the business goes I guess
Deal Guru
Aug 17, 2008
10989 posts
13539 upvotes
jerryhung wrote: didn't know I had a BUY order for WEED at $50 - filled
let's see how it goes
Nice trade. Smiling Face With Sunglasses

Thread Information

There are currently 3 users viewing this thread. (1 member and 2 guests)

sunshinee