Investing

Cannabis (Marijuana) Stocks

  • Last Updated:
  • Oct 21st, 2020 11:31 am
Deal Addict
Nov 14, 2006
2178 posts
1087 upvotes
GTA
Looks like gap down to start, will wait 30 mins in to see where we go and if there is even a play today for me.

EDIT: TRUL RTI looking to gap up
Deal Addict
User avatar
May 6, 2010
2819 posts
267 upvotes
Markham
The downside, not meaning to jinx or anything, is that shares could go south, really fast before expiry date. Now, you might stuck with a paperloss for a measly $40 premiums.

See Cron, ACB, et al prices around mid week of October.
daivey wrote: yea, not acounting for commisions, I would make $100 on the shares and $40 on the call premium.
so i was happy to take that bet.

my question was more if I should buy some more ACB given the surge and if the surge will continue. Another 500 shares on a $1 swing upwards is $500 in a day. could sell some covered calls on that as well for next week as well. so good wins if trend continues. dont mind holding long term either and just selling covered calls routinely to profit.

even the call premium at $40 on a a $900 trade, i mean thats 3% in under 2 weeks. great return.
Deal Addict
Nov 14, 2006
2178 posts
1087 upvotes
GTA
jerryhung wrote: APH gave back yesterday's mere +4% gain

TLRY -10% after +30% yesterday
You looking at playing today?

S&P recovering slowly, I may wait it out and check back tomorrow to see how we settle today

EDIT: not much volume either
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 11, 2011
3515 posts
1866 upvotes
Ontario
lilmikey wrote: You looking at playing today?

S&P recovering slowly, I may wait it out and check back tomorrow to see how we settle today

EDIT: not much volume either
Watch for the fed news at 2PM -- actually start watching around 1PM, news always leaks!
Deal Addict
Nov 14, 2006
2178 posts
1087 upvotes
GTA
hebsie wrote: Watch for the fed news at 2PM -- actually start watching around 1PM, news always leaks!
I'll try and be by a CPU after lunch

S&P needs to break and close above 281 , errrrrrrr
Whats doggie saying?
Deal Addict
Feb 27, 2015
4200 posts
1887 upvotes
Toronto, ON
1 or 2 pm Toronto time....

Damn that's like 4am Tokyo time.

Buying now, and setting a stoploss.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 11, 2011
3515 posts
1866 upvotes
Ontario
lilmikey wrote: I'll try and be by a CPU after lunch

S&P needs to break and close above 281 , errrrrrrr
Whats doggie saying?
I'm walking him before 1PM today, not taking any chances here!
Deal Addict
Nov 14, 2006
2178 posts
1087 upvotes
GTA
JRGUINNESS wrote: 1 or 2 pm Toronto time....

Damn that's like 4am Tokyo time.

Buying now, and setting a stoploss.
Tokyo one of my favorite cities when I traveled Asia years ago, the people, the transit , clean streets, food, enjoy.
Deal Addict
Feb 27, 2015
4200 posts
1887 upvotes
Toronto, ON
lilmikey wrote: Tokyo one of my favorite cities when I traveled Asia years ago, the people, the transit , clean streets, food, enjoy.
Yea. This place is amazing!

Def coming back.

VRT popped this morning.

Looking to scalp BE. It's a shitty stock, but should be an easy .225 to .25 flip.

Order placed.

Edit.

Price dropped before I could place it. Thankfully!!!

Scrap that idea.
Last edited by JRGUINNESS on Nov 8th, 2018 10:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
Deal Addict
Nov 14, 2006
2178 posts
1087 upvotes
GTA
JRGUINNESS wrote: Yea. This place is amazing!

Def coming back.

VRT popped this morning.

Looking to scalp BE. It's a shitty stock, but should be an easy .225 to .25 flip.

Order placed.

BE

Code: Select all

Level II Quotes
Orders	Shares	Bid	Ask	Shares	Orders
5	45,500	0.215	0.22	34,000	7
9	172,000	0.21	0.225	57,500	6
4	52,000	0.205	0.23	122,500	11
18	130,000	0.20	0.235	60,000	7
4	53,000	0.195	0.24	65,500	9
Deal Addict
Feb 27, 2015
4200 posts
1887 upvotes
Toronto, ON
lilmikey wrote: Tokyo one of my favorite cities when I traveled Asia years ago, the people, the transit , clean streets, food, enjoy.
lilmikey wrote: BE

Code: Select all

Level II Quotes
Orders	Shares	Bid	Ask	Shares	Orders
5	45,500	0.215	0.22	34,000	7
9	172,000	0.21	0.225	57,500	6
4	52,000	0.205	0.23	122,500	11
18	130,000	0.20	0.235	60,000	7
4	53,000	0.195	0.24	65,500	9
[/quote]

You sir are a rockstar!
Deal Addict
Feb 27, 2015
4200 posts
1887 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Be order filled.

See if I can quick flip it.

Stop loss at .20 worst case.

Night all

Top