Cannabis (Marijuana) Stocks

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 27th, 2024 10:47 pm
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2011
2004 posts
1181 upvotes
London
1C5 wrote: What are people's thoughts on Canapy now at around $20 to hold long term? In your opinion is it worth having it or should I be focusing on some of the other ones being mentioned here?
APH had a nice run recently whereas WEED has been around $20 for a little while...
Weed is my biggest MJ holding. It is just not doing anything. I'm thinking about pulling 20K of my 30k out and sprinkling it around the others.
Jan 3, 2017
152 posts
91 upvotes
GLH........hasn't moved at all....I'm still in red zone
Deal Addict
Feb 22, 2007
2268 posts
373 upvotes
Toronto
lilmikey wrote: I wouldn't touch them , been issues with their management for awhile now. Reddit Link Here

CEO also invovled in a lawsuit at the moment Publicly listed cannabis company CEO accused of fraud sues for defamation

Be careful with this one, you can make money from any of these companies I dont trust ie. ISOL and MYM but be careful.
I just stay away to be safe.
Hey if I may ask, why don't you trust ISOL?
Deal Addict
Sep 12, 2006
1503 posts
438 upvotes
Looks like a couple of dilutions today. I'm pretty impressed with the Maricann deal. Growth capacity increased significantly. This is still one of the best picks for those who are long, imo.

(disclosure, been holding large position since mid Nov. dip)
Deal Addict
Mar 14, 2007
3219 posts
473 upvotes
Toronto
White Comet wrote: I think I may sell some ISOL since it is overweight at the moment and not really doing anything :x
I sold all my shares as I didn't want to be greedy, I was lucky that I got in very early before the hype - even with the dip the past couple days Im still up 210%. GLH on the ohter hand.......OMG!
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2011
2004 posts
1181 upvotes
London
HAHA, I just bout $6k of APH and it immediately dropped $15 bucks...could have bought myself dinner. Figured it being down 5% today, might be a good time to pick some up since I don't have any. Now I have ACB, APH, GLH and WEED.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 9, 2009
6245 posts
1779 upvotes
Drakestar wrote: HAHA, I just bout $6k of APH and it immediately dropped $15 bucks...could have bought myself dinner. Figured it being down 5% today, might be a good time to pick some up since I don't have any. Now I have ACB, APH, GLH and WEED.
i bought a tiny position in APH at 14.20 today. wish i could buy more, but no capital right now...

majority of my positions are in N, BLGV. a bit in PUF and GLH and now APH
Deal Addict
Nov 14, 2006
3149 posts
1952 upvotes
GTA
realg123 wrote: Hey if I may ask, why don't you trust ISOL?
Run by pumpers/day traders, fast runs never good and average traders will lose money with them. They had a 7 million loss last quarter company, claims there is CBD in hop plant which is an impossible claim by scientists. When I see fishy shit I just stay away, but thats not to say people cant make money if swing trader but honestly I wouldn't be long with them.

Look up my previous posts on why I dont like certain companies , I feel like im repeating myself. In the end everyone do your own DD , if mine helps you great give me a thumbs up, if not dont get angry with me like some people do on facebook with me. We are all here to make money in the end my Canadian Friends. Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Deal Fanatic
Jan 22, 2006
5342 posts
2809 upvotes
Northside
azncapcom wrote: i bought a tiny position in APH at 14.20 today. wish i could buy more, but no capital right now...

majority of my positions are in N, BLGV. a bit in PUF and GLH and now APH
I have quite a few in BLGV as well. This is most definitely a hold!
Deal Addict
Feb 22, 2007
2268 posts
373 upvotes
Toronto
lilmikey wrote: Run by pumpers/day traders, fast runs never good and average traders will lose money with them. They had a 7 million loss last quarter company, claims there is CBD in hop plant which is an impossible claim by scientists. When I see fishy shit I just stay away, but thats not to say people cant make money if swing trader but honestly I wouldn't be long with them.

Look up my previous posts on why I dont like certain companies , I feel like im repeating myself. In the end everyone do your own DD , if mine helps you great give me a thumbs up, if not dont get angry with me like some people do on facebook with me. We are all here to make money in the end my Canadian Friends. Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Thank you!
Didn't know all of that. So far I'm in the red with them. Not sure if I should sell or keep
Sep 16, 2010
996 posts
401 upvotes
Toronto
lilmikey wrote: Run by pumpers/day traders, fast runs never good and average traders will lose money with them. They had a 7 million loss last quarter company, claims there is CBD in hop plant which is an impossible claim by scientists. When I see fishy shit I just stay away, but thats not to say people cant make money if swing trader but honestly I wouldn't be long with them.

Thanks for the info. I almost bought them today.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 22, 2006
5342 posts
2809 upvotes
Northside

thanks for the info!
Dec 7, 2009
185 posts
34 upvotes
Edmonton
Any thoughts on CHV? Its the only red going in for me.
Jul 10, 2007
490 posts
505 upvotes
Edmonton
torspiker wrote: Wow, I am so glad that you got in on this. I read about this on reddit and bought in around 0.22, but I got out yesterday. Looks like that was a bad decision. Lol
Yeah, I sold at 0.67. Nice gain for me. Thanks again for that tip. After gaining that much, I just had to sell. Don't need to be greedy especially with these stocks. I know everyone is different, but would most people say APH , WEED and ACB are longterm holds? Any one else have differing opinions? Thanks in advance.
Sep 16, 2017
442 posts
339 upvotes
anyone know why OGI is still not taken off as much??
Aug 10, 2015
345 posts
270 upvotes
Toronto
ACB is going all out in terms of investing. Hold imo.

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)