Investing

Cannabis (Marijuana) Stocks

  • Last Updated:
  • Feb 23rd, 2021 4:08 pm
Sr. Member
Jan 6, 2015
988 posts
296 upvotes
wow, everything is up! I can break even on now, gain = loss, loss from ACB, OGI, TRST.............
Deal Fanatic
Jan 22, 2006
5087 posts
2634 upvotes
Northside
reps001 wrote: wow, everything is up! I can break even on now, gain = loss, loss from ACB, OGI, TRST.............
I think it'll get better with Biden in power.

There is some hope for my N shares hehe. Really hope they get the license soon!
Sr. Member
Jan 6, 2015
988 posts
296 upvotes
zaidyboy wrote: I think it'll get better with Biden in power.

There is some hope for my N shares hehe. Really hope they get the license soon!
I am still waiting for namaste class action result. I hope I can get a little money back.
Jr. Member
Jan 8, 2018
126 posts
67 upvotes
pentexplorer wrote: this is just the 2nd inning... the path to MORE , SAFE , STATES act all will have easier paths now with democrats in control. Hopefully it's wrapped up soon.
Not to mention the MSOS can finally uplist to the TSX + NYSE.

Skies the limits for MSOs over the next few years, maybe even long long terms holds.
Deal Addict
Mar 24, 2011
1414 posts
422 upvotes
Vancouver
Gchase2 wrote: Not to mention the MSOS can finally uplist to the TSX + NYSE.

Skies the limits for MSOs over the next few years, maybe even long long terms holds.
yeah the true asymmetric bet, unfortunately many people are still stuck with the mindset of MJ stocks being too speculative and just shit after the whole bear market cycle. Just stay away from Canada, apart from 1-2 companies top companies if possible.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 22, 2006
5087 posts
2634 upvotes
Northside
Namaste with a news release 3rd day in a row. Christmas came early! Bag is still heavy, though. Lol

Namaste Technologies Advances USA Expansion Plans Leveraging VendorLink Technology via CannMart.com with Hemp Derived CBD in Collaboration with PeakBirch Logic

https://www.newswire.ca/news-releases/n ... 66050.html
Deal Fanatic
Jan 22, 2006
5087 posts
2634 upvotes
Northside
MtX wrote: We'd better not be giving up these gains back like the last 10 times. CURA APHA ATHs making me feel all warm inside.
haha. Im selling as soon as I breakeven
Jr. Member
Jan 8, 2018
126 posts
67 upvotes
pentexplorer wrote: yeah the true asymmetric bet, unfortunately many people are still stuck with the mindset of MJ stocks being too speculative and just shit after the whole bear market cycle. Just stay away from Canada, apart from 1-2 companies top companies if possible.
Yeah, I recommend the MSOs to friends but they don't seem to interested. The canadian LPS gave cannabis stocks a bad rep, but a little due diligence into the big 4 or 5 MSOs show real fundamentals, sales + revenues, not to mention the market is 10x canada. Won't be a flash in a pan this time around.

I agree, stay away from most canadian LPs, maybe CGC has a chance in the US, but they won't be the big player down there even if they have constellation backing them. Many large corps in the US will be investing/buying once SAFE is passed.
Deal Addict
Mar 24, 2011
1414 posts
422 upvotes
Vancouver
Gchase2 wrote: Yeah, I recommend the MSOs to friends but they don't seem to interested. The canadian LPS gave cannabis stocks a bad rep, but a little due diligence into the big 4 or 5 MSOs show real fundamentals, sales + revenues, not to mention the market is 10x canada. Won't be a flash in a pan this time around.

I agree, stay away from most canadian LPs, maybe CGC has a chance in the US, but they won't be the big player down there even if they have constellation backing them. Many large corps in the US will be investing/buying once SAFE is passed.
true don't see other than APHA/TLRY n CGC making it down. CRON has Altria but I have no idea what they have been doing.. it's basically like a shell research company now. The rest is just toast or will consolidate imo. I myself am invested in APHA but might scale out for more Cresco or GTII/CURA/TRUL
Deal Addict
Jul 3, 2007
3100 posts
3317 upvotes
Toronto
jerryhung wrote: TLRY is insane (due to US focus?)
$10 to $22 USD in 5 days, on what? Blue wave that's already known?

https://www.marketwatch.com/investing/stock/tlry
wow. that would put aphria / tlry merger stock price at $23 CAD !!

I sold half my aphria to buy CURA a month ago, so far its working both ways .....

but I sold my damn $5 apha calls too early last month too..... that cost me big

I really didnt see this massive run coming.....

Top