Investing

Cannabis (Marijuana) Stocks

  • Last Updated:
  • Jan 15th, 2021 6:29 pm
Deal Fanatic
Jan 22, 2006
5032 posts
2536 upvotes
Northside
Namaste halted this morning! That's 4 straight with a NR
Deal Expert
May 30, 2005
44729 posts
5322 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Lol, I had mentally written off all my APHA that I accumulated back in 2017 all the way down to the lows of 2019, averaging at $11, I stopped looking at it when it was stuck forever in the $6-8 range. I can't believe I'm now up >50% on it. Not sure what to do anymore.
Artisan woodworker crafting live edge tables, end grain cutting boards, and other home decor
Silver Coins | Philips Wake-Up Light with Radio | Heatware
Deal Fanatic
Jan 22, 2006
5032 posts
2536 upvotes
Northside
jerryhung wrote: I see it's doing a share offering at 0.35, not really good news IMO? LOL
But it wouldn't halt for that reason, would it? I think it could be HC license approval for Labz.
Deal Addict
Dec 23, 2006
1272 posts
121 upvotes
took profit from APH finally - i assume they would need to start consolidating sometime soon and ill be in again to ride the wave
I did leave a little on them tho incase they keep shooting up
Deal Fanatic
Aug 15, 2003
8569 posts
260 upvotes
Toronto
joepipe wrote: wow. that would put aphria / tlry merger stock price at $23 CAD !!

I sold half my aphria to buy CURA a month ago, so far its working both ways .....

but I sold my damn $5 apha calls too early last month too..... that cost me big

I really didnt see this massive run coming.....
Sounds good, I'm still holding APHA from $16 days and averaged down to $12 over the last 4 months. Does anyone have an idea how a CAD > USD merger works? They said APHA shareholders will get equivalent of 0.84 TILR shares. Does the APHA & APHA.TO stock just disappear from the exchanges? Do the current share values merge into one? I have no idea how this plays out mathematically.
Deal Addict
Jul 3, 2007
2903 posts
3093 upvotes
Toronto
MtX wrote: Sounds good, I'm still holding APHA from $16 days and averaged down to $12 over the last 4 months. Does anyone have an idea how a CAD > USD merger works? They said APHA shareholders will get equivalent of 0.84 TILR shares. Does the APHA & APHA.TO stock just disappear from the exchanges? Do the current share values merge into one? I have no idea how this plays out mathematically.
yes .8381 shares of tlry
Newbie
Aug 2, 2020
3 posts
1 upvote
MtX wrote: Doesn't answer my question. What happens to APHA stocks? They just go *poof* and disappear????
yes
Deal Addict
Jul 3, 2007
2903 posts
3093 upvotes
Toronto
MtX wrote: Doesn't answer my question. What happens to APHA stocks? They just go *poof* and disappear????
yes, poof, now TLRY
Deal Fanatic
Jan 22, 2006
5032 posts
2536 upvotes
Northside
jerryhung wrote: I see it's doing a share offering at 0.35, not really good news IMO? LOL
and there it goes down again lol
Jr. Member
Jan 8, 2018
124 posts
63 upvotes
pentexplorer wrote: true don't see other than APHA/TLRY n CGC making it down. CRON has Altria but I have no idea what they have been doing.. it's basically like a shell research company now. The rest is just toast or will consolidate imo. I myself am invested in APHA but might scale out for more Cresco or GTII/CURA/TRUL
APHA is well run, tho merging with TLRY is questionable. I'm not sure what CRON is doing either, very quiet, but they do own Ginkgo Bioworks and they have some promising technology, I can see alot of medicinal applications from their tech.

Can't go wrong with the MSOS
Newbie
Apr 16, 2020
75 posts
104 upvotes
MtX wrote: Doesn't answer my question. What happens to APHA stocks? They just go *poof* and disappear????
Common sense would answer your question. If 1 APHA share becomes .8381 TLRY shares, what do you think happens to APHA's stock?
Jr. Member
Dec 11, 2017
126 posts
61 upvotes
Looks like the bull action has slowed down, so I took $900 in profits on a HEXO purchase I made yesterday. The 'long haul buy and hold no matter what' strategy failed for me many times before. So trying quick in and outs now. In when bull volume is clear, lasting a few straight days and out when the crazy green days flatten and stop.
Newbie
Apr 16, 2020
75 posts
104 upvotes
glasses00 wrote: Looks like the bull action has slowed down, so I took $900 in profits on a HEXO purchase I made yesterday. The 'long haul buy and hold no matter what' strategy failed for me many times before. So trying quick in and outs now. In when bull volume is clear, lasting a few straight days and out when the crazy green days flatten and stop.
Buy high, sell low. Got it.
Deal Addict
Mar 14, 2007
2774 posts
199 upvotes
Toronto
o1Jeff wrote: took profit from APH finally - i assume they would need to start consolidating sometime soon and ill be in again to ride the wave
I did leave a little on them tho incase they keep shooting up
same here after holding for almost two years and it feels amazing, i left half my positions before the merger which is supposed to happen sometime in the second quarter.

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)