Cannabis (Marijuana) Stocks

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 1st, 2020 3:54 pm
Deal Addict
Feb 27, 2015
4305 posts
1969 upvotes
Toronto, ON
dsichewski11 wrote: never heard of that before but very creative thinking!
You're going to pay them, might as well pay with a little interest rather than dilute the stock.

Forget which LP it was tho
Jan 22, 2018
761 posts
133 upvotes
JRGUINNESS wrote: You're going to pay them, might as well pay with a little interest rather than dilute the stock.

Forget which LP it was tho
oh for sure makes total sense just never would have thought a construction company would do a financing deal of sorts...
Jan 22, 2018
761 posts
133 upvotes
sam123 wrote: I bought in at 70 cents for 1000 shares a week or so ago and sold 500 shares yesterday at $1.66 with a sell order that I put in before I went out. Came back to find it filled :). So my other 500 shares are free. Nice to have a winner for a change.
GL everyone.
nice congrats!
Deal Fanatic
Apr 25, 2006
6153 posts
1098 upvotes
Brexit affecting overall markets? PERHAPS!
"If you make a mistake but then change your ways, it is like never having made a mistake at all" - Confucius
Feb 3, 2013
275 posts
235 upvotes
Victoria
Nice to see CHOOM make a move in the few days.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 25, 2006
6153 posts
1098 upvotes
ACB nyse up!
"If you make a mistake but then change your ways, it is like never having made a mistake at all" - Confucius
Deal Addict
Feb 27, 2015
4305 posts
1969 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Hexo buy HIP.... with no fk'ing premium...

Are you SERIOUS?!?!
Deal Addict
Nov 14, 2006
2251 posts
1139 upvotes
GTA
I entered CBII yesterday as it maybe a pump play, looking deeper they seem to be a decent play right off IPO, will watch thing closely with a trailing stop in hand.
Deal Expert
May 30, 2005
44563 posts
5137 upvotes
Richmond Hill
JRGUINNESS wrote: Hexo buy HIP.... with no fk'ing premium...

Are you SERIOUS?!?!
Surprise and good move for HEXO. This explains he huge order in the morning, but not sure why they pulled it before market open.

Since the agreement is already set, and the deal requires 2/3 shareholder approval, if I were the team behind this M&A deal, I’ll probably want to prop up the HEXO share price to get the HIP shareholders to vote yes.

Just saying... ps I did double my HEXO position yesterday morning seeing that large order was a bit of a clue.
Artisan woodworker crafting live edge tables, end grain cutting boards, and other home decor
Silver Coins | Philips Wake-Up Light with Radio | Heatware
Deal Addict
Aug 17, 2008
4503 posts
3750 upvotes
1xTiMeR wrote: ACB nyse up!
*Aurora Cannabis announces that it’s appointed longtime activist investor and Trian Partners founder Nelson Peltz as a strategic advisor.
*The company adds that it has granted Peltz options to purchase nearly 20 million Aurora shares.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/03/13/aurora- ... visor.html
JRGUINNESS wrote: Hexo buy HIP.... with no fk'ing premium...

Are you SERIOUS?!?!
https://www.bnnbloomberg.ca/hexo-buying ... -1.1228180

"Under the terms of the deal announced early Wednesday, Newstrike shareholders will be offered 0.06332 of a Hexo share for each share held."

*Updated with HEXO US pre-open level
Images
  • HEXO.JPG
Last edited by MrMom on Mar 13th, 2019 8:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)