Investing

Cannabis (Marijuana) Stocks

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 19th, 2021 8:41 pm
Dec 22, 2008
356 posts
92 upvotes
Toronto
Namaste earnings are tomorrow ...deja-vu from yesterday where I don't know whether to jump back in at ATH.
Apr 26, 2010
792 posts
106 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Debating to buy between Fire, PUF OR HVST? Suggestions?
Sep 16, 2017
345 posts
234 upvotes
damn should have waited on FFT......bought in at 1.9 and it went down to 1.8!!!
Sep 16, 2017
345 posts
234 upvotes
umm anyone know what is happening to FTT? lol its just diving?
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2011
1588 posts
654 upvotes
London
secol wrote: no offence, but who cares. you made money, most of us made some dough, can't look back and regret. if it crashed you would be glad that you got out when you did. no ragrets.
I do think that people care. It is important for members to post companies that they are hearing of if for nothing else to let others know that that company exists. They can then add it to their watch list and do some DD if they desire. Half of the people here would never have heard of some of the stocks had they not been mentioned.
Mar 27, 2012
801 posts
106 upvotes
Baffin Island, NU
zaidyboy wrote: Namaste halted
Interesting
For Sale

Lenticular Coin and Stamp Set - Superman: Then and Now (2013) for $40.00 + S&H
Deal Addict
Jul 11, 2011
3515 posts
1866 upvotes
Ontario
N and FFT dumping fast. Where's the news????
Deal Addict
Mar 17, 2016
1408 posts
1225 upvotes
Jesus Christ what happened to Namaste? I was sitting on some nice profit!
Mar 27, 2012
801 posts
106 upvotes
Baffin Island, NU
looks like someone trip the short circuit breaker for N
For Sale

Lenticular Coin and Stamp Set - Superman: Then and Now (2013) for $40.00 + S&H
Jan 8, 2009
459 posts
75 upvotes
Drakestar wrote: I do think that people care. It is important for members to post companies that they are hearing of if for nothing else to let others know that that company exists. They can then add it to their watch list and do some DD if they desire. Half of the people here would never have heard of some of the stocks had they not been mentioned.
i was referring to people lamenting over missing the timing. hearing about smaller names is great and awesome, but lamenting over what could've been is kind of pointless. either stick to your guns/plan and be happy, or swap out your gun/plan until you are happy. as a full disclaimer, i'm saying this as somebody who has swung most of these, so i've missed out on a few run-ups which sucks, but i would never refer to my swing trades as "costing" me money
Deal Fanatic
Jan 22, 2006
5045 posts
2549 upvotes
Northside
FFT rebounding.

But damn, namaste...WHAT THE &*^%
Deal Addict
Feb 7, 2006
2749 posts
1269 upvotes
secol wrote: i was referring to people lamenting over missing the timing. hearing about smaller names is great and awesome, but lamenting over what could've been is kind of pointless. either stick to your guns/plan and be happy, or swap out your gun/plan until you are happy. as a full disclaimer, i'm saying this as somebody who has swung most of these, so i've missed out on a few run-ups which sucks, but i would never refer to my swing trades as "costing" me money
You have a plan? Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)