Investing

Cannabis (Marijuana) Stocks

  • Last Updated:
  • Nov 28th, 2020 10:31 pm
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2011
1565 posts
639 upvotes
London
I'm sitting with WEED, GLH and N. OUCH, Ouch, ouch.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Jun 14, 2017
816 posts
797 upvotes
engman13 wrote: Lol not really, I've been so fixated on the market now that I've gotten in.

GLH taking a hit, I'm still up but damn. I might wait until tomorrow and purchase more if it drops. Also thinking of taking your original advice and waiting to get in, everything is dropping hard.
Hang in there dude. The volatility for this sector is REAL. I've been trading MJ stocks for over 1.5 years and it still gets me. LOL
One thing that I've learned is that quality companies will ALWAYS recover. This is not the first time that the sector has bled hard and it won't be the last. We usually see 2-3 days of correction and then it rights its way again. Tomorrow might be an interesting day.. it could start off in the red but recover into green in the late afternoon. You might only have a small window to jump in in the morning.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Jun 14, 2017
816 posts
797 upvotes
Jon Lai wrote: What have you seen that may result in a green closing tomorrow?
Speaking from past trends. It's almost like a switch. I'm not saying that it will happen but when it reverses it generally happens quick and then you sit there and say "Dang, I wish I had bought in at the dip". LOL
Deal Addict
Sep 15, 2006
1086 posts
419 upvotes
Ottawa
MJISGOAT wrote: Hang in there dude. The volatility for this sector is REAL. I've been trading MJ stocks for over 1.5 years and it still gets me. LOL
One thing that I've learned is that quality companies will ALWAYS recover. This is not the first time that the sector has bled hard and it won't be the last. We usually see 2-3 days of correction and then it rights its way again. Tomorrow might be an interesting day.. it could start off in the red but recover into green in the late afternoon. You might only have a small window to jump in in the morning.
Thanks man, it'd good to hear from someone that has been around for a bit of time. Would you consider the companies that have been mentioned over the last few days "quality companies"? (ie: GLH, PUF, isol, namaste, acb, aph,...)
Deal Addict
Jan 22, 2006
4942 posts
2465 upvotes
Northside
MJISGOAT wrote: Speaking from past trends. It's almost like a switch. I'm not saying that it will happen but when it reverses it generally happens quick and then you sit there and say "Dang, I wish I had bought in at the dip". LOL
exactly why I said "eff it, definitely buying Namaste today"
Sr. Member
User avatar
Mar 27, 2012
790 posts
103 upvotes
Baffin Island, NU
Drakestar wrote: I'm sitting with WEED, GLH and N. OUCH, Ouch, ouch.
Don't worry most of us is in the same situation as you :) . I'm from 34k to 46k now down again to 41k and the fun/scary part is it all happened in 4 weeks span
For Sale

Lenticular Coin and Stamp Set - Superman: Then and Now (2013) for $40.00 + S&H
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2011
1565 posts
639 upvotes
London
dealbreak3r wrote: Don't worry most of us is in the same situation as you :) . I'm from 34k to 46k now down again to 41k and the fun/scary part is it all happened in 4 weeks span
I’m in amount the same amount invested range as you are. I would like to start positions in the other three mentioned in this thread as well (ISOL, APH, PUF) BUT I don’t have the cash available and don’t really want to pull from my VUN, MAW150 Or CCL.

The funny thing is that I bought 100 shares of Carnival just prior to a cruise this year for the onboard shareholder credit thinking I would sell after the cruise. However all that happened is that it has continued to go up and up, plus a nice dividend as well.
Deal Addict
Sep 12, 2006
1496 posts
427 upvotes
Jon Lai wrote: Is this good or bad for GLH? Revenue and Gross profit up but loss and operating expenses also up.
This news is irrelevant when talking weed stocks. Especially the low-caps...
Member
Oct 29, 2008
215 posts
6 upvotes
Toronto
It's funny how GLH used to be my heaviest bag but after today's correction it's my only MJ related stock that didn't take a bloodshed.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 11, 2011
3515 posts
1866 upvotes
Ontario
I picked up 4000 shares of GLH, bought on a limit order of $.355 that settled right at close. I really wasn't expecting it to get filled.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 11, 2011
3515 posts
1866 upvotes
Ontario
709394 wrote: It's funny how GLH used to be my heaviest bag but after today's correction it's my only MJ related stock that didn't take a bloodshed.
Well it did bleed almost 24%! Astonished Face

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)