Cannabis (Marijuana) Stocks

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 24th, 2020 5:30 pm
Deal Guru
Jun 26, 2011
13562 posts
3657 upvotes
GTA
^^^What site are you buying shares on? How much commission per trade?
Deal Addict
Apr 5, 2009
1098 posts
292 upvotes
Jon Lai wrote: It’s amazing that I basically gave up half my sector gains today lol
haha I know the feeling, was up $200 and had to stop monitoring at 1PM until 4PM for meetings... got back online and noticed I was down $250. Win some, lose some... I"m just mad I didn't get a chance to place more orders before market close :(. Here's to hoping pre-trading market activities don't change things too much right out of the gate.
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2007
3309 posts
765 upvotes
Toronto
Hahaha this is why I don't invest in penny stocks. Bought GLH yesterday and already lost 20% :)
Jan 3, 2017
67 posts
13 upvotes
I've invested in GLH/ACB, I don't expect it to sky rocket overnight, just going to be patient. It's part of the risk in the stock market, up and down ride...
Sep 16, 2010
857 posts
305 upvotes
Mississauga
Yesterday was a crazy day, but not too surprised. It's always up and down with weedstocks. I sold my GLH positions yesterday. Will look for another good entry point. However, I am still bagholding EMC and not looking good today. :(
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2011
1564 posts
639 upvotes
London
Just a few more minutes until the fun begins again! Good thing I don't get nauseous on roller coasters. I did read something about people day trading MJ stocks because of the up and downs. However, a good roller coaster makes it difficult to anticipate the change in course, and that is a ride I'll just try and stay on without trying to get on and off too often! Good luck out there today!
Deal Addict
Sep 15, 2006
1079 posts
412 upvotes
Ottawa
Drakestar wrote: Just a few more minutes until the fun begins again! Good thing I don't get nauseous on roller coasters. I did read something about people day trading MJ stocks because of the up and downs. However, a good roller coaster makes it difficult to anticipate the change in course, and that is a ride I'll just try and stay on without trying to get on and off too often! Good luck out there today!
A lot of red to start the day!
Deal Addict
Apr 5, 2009
1098 posts
292 upvotes
engman13 wrote: A lot of red to start the day!
Finally got my position in WMD because of the start of day
Deal Addict
Jan 22, 2006
4932 posts
2458 upvotes
Northside
weed stocks making a run early morning
Jun 14, 2017
816 posts
796 upvotes
WOW. the reversal is happening. Just like a switch!! Congrats to all that scooped up some cheap shares. I can't believe GLH went down to .28 again. Namaste was being dragged down by ACB but hoping it'll reverse soon. The big 3 is in the green which is a great sign for the whole sector.
Deal Addict
Sep 15, 2006
1079 posts
412 upvotes
Ottawa
MJISGOAT wrote: WOW. the reversal is happening. Just like a switch!! Congrats to all that scooped up some cheap shares. I can't believe GLH went down to .28 again. Namaste was being dragged down by ACB but hoping it'll reverse soon. The big 3 is in the green which is a great sign for the whole sector.
I follow this thread and reddit, a lot of people there thinking it's a bull trap and a dip is still coming. I haven't pulled the trigger for the rest of my available funds yet. We'll see though.
Deal Expert
May 30, 2005
44545 posts
5114 upvotes
Richmond Hill
engman13 wrote: I follow this thread and reddit, a lot of people there thinking it's a bull trap and a dip is still coming. I haven't pulled the trigger for the rest of my available funds yet. We'll see though.
Yeah, no idea really. Just be comfortable with what you have. I know I'm maxed out of comfort already, so just let it sit.
Artisan woodworker crafting live edge tables, end grain cutting boards, and other home decor
Silver Coins | Philips Wake-Up Light with Radio | Heatware