Investing

Cannabis (Marijuana) Stocks

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 27th, 2020 4:25 pm
Jun 14, 2017
816 posts
797 upvotes
White Comet wrote: did you sell all GLH?
Yeah man. Sold all at .32. I'm not feeling this Jeff Sessions guy. This will affect alot of companies but a company like GLH might feel it the most being so invested in the US. I am just speculating right now but better safe than sorry. I will buy back in if all is in the clear after Dec 8th
Deal Addict
Apr 5, 2009
1103 posts
296 upvotes
darkcloud8282 wrote: APH halted?
Entered Agreement with Shoppers Drug Mart. Didn't get this one mixed up like this morning haha

http://www.newswire.ca/en/releases/arch ... c7789.html

"Subject to Health Canada's approval of Shoppers Drug Mart's application to be a licensed producer, under the terms of the agreement the Company will supply Shoppers Drug Mart with Aphria-branded medical cannabis products. It is expected the products will be sold online, as Canadian regulations currently restrict the sale of medical cannabis in retail pharmacies. "

Interesting...
Last edited by Steven91 on Dec 4th, 2017 4:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Temp. Banned
Jun 18, 2008
5095 posts
4629 upvotes
Montreal
MMMM wrote: Has the purchased closed? The I-5 holding looks interesting. Captor seems to be a junior miner changing focus.
No, hasn't closed yet..Just announced last week. Only downside is lots of dilution. Raising $5,900,000 @ 5 cents is 118 million shares + warrants @ 10 cents in addition to the 165 million OS they have already. PP was done too cheap in hindsight. Going forward I-5 Holdings is preparing an IPO for 2018 and they have an option to up their stake to 50% for .60/share.
Dec 31, 2015
720 posts
166 upvotes
It's going to be huge. Although many APH investors always thought this was a possibility because of the CEO connection. But what's stopping others from selling at Shoppers in the future?
Mar 27, 2012
790 posts
103 upvotes
Baffin Island, NU
herculesmaxpower wrote: It's going to be huge. Although many APH investors always thought this was a possibility because of the CEO connection. But what's stopping others from selling at Shoppers in the future?
Medical grade of their product or the way they grow it. I mean there has to be something that differentiate one cannabis strain/company from others.
MJISGOAT wrote: Yeah man. Sold all at .32. I'm not feeling this Jeff Sessions guy. This will affect alot of companies but a company like GLH might feel it the most being so invested in the US. I am just speculating right now but better safe than sorry. I will buy back in if all is in the clear after Dec 8th
I'm making a gamble on this one base on the 2 article that you posted
Last edited by dealbreak3r on Dec 4th, 2017 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
For Sale

Lenticular Coin and Stamp Set - Superman: Then and Now (2013) for $40.00 + S&H
Mar 27, 2012
790 posts
103 upvotes
Baffin Island, NU
herculesmaxpower wrote: I'm sure Canopy or the other big names can grow something just as good lol.
I can't wait until that happen :) but for now I'll just enjoy this news and ride the tide with APH.

I really like how they control their cost and grow internally. I was lucky enough to unload my ACB holding when it was at $8.00

Yes, I'm biased with APH since 62% of my holdings are with them with rest being GLH, ISOL, LDS, & LG
For Sale

Lenticular Coin and Stamp Set - Superman: Then and Now (2013) for $40.00 + S&H
Dec 31, 2015
720 posts
166 upvotes
I like APH, but sold it a while ago when they started investing in weird little companies. I wish I kept my shares since I think my average cost was around $4-$4.5 lol.
Mar 7, 2015
43 posts
1 upvote
Scarborough, ON
Predictions for tommorow and the week? Reckon people will try getting in on APH now and possibly offloading WEED or ACB ?

Thoughts on any power plays with long term goals?
Hearing good things about TBP, FIRE, EMH?

Currently on ISOL, PUF, APH, GLH with the same action plan (long term holds).
Deal Addict
Jul 11, 2011
3515 posts
1866 upvotes
Ontario
MrShady wrote: Predictions for tommorow and the week? Reckon people will try getting in on APH now and possibly offloading WEED or ACB ?

Thoughts on any power plays with long term goals?
Hearing good things about TBP, FIRE, EMH?

Currently on ISOL, PUF, APH, GLH with the same action plan (long term holds).
If you want speculation about APH, grab a coffee and read the Reddit thread
Deal Addict
Nov 14, 2006
2240 posts
1135 upvotes
GTA
grilw wrote: Anyone know why kalytera KLY is up so much? Almost 50%! Amazing ROI
They are APH medical play and insiders knew about the shoppers deal before us as usual so they bought it up which made it go flying, look for pull back by week end i'm thinking.