Investing

Cannabis (Marijuana) Stocks

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 27th, 2020 7:48 pm
Sep 14, 2019
65 posts
34 upvotes
If I disclose my buy price and exit price can it be considered a pump and dump? Not really.

I've seen far too many people get burned by weed stock because they bought the hype without doing their due diligence. Now they've gotten shredded and are holding onto a prayer that it will bounce back with the mentality that it was once $x price so it should go back over time.

This line of thinking is flawed, a lot of companies got buried in the dot.com bubble and a lot of people are getting hurt in this space. My previous advice is to reflect on why they bought into this space originally and if the storyline no longer holds true then they need to take a hard look in the mirror and ask themselves if they are holding onto a prayer, did they buy the hype and is the hype over?

The only way to get back to profitability is do a 180 and pivot towards where the growth is and if weed stocks aren't in that space then they need to make a decision on where they can get the best return.
Recommended
RVLV at $21.60 exit $21.97 (17 day hold), BABA at $165 exit price of $171.10 (1 day hold), SIA in at $18.75 exit $19.50 (3 week hold + Sep div), CRT in at $14.25 exit $15.40 (3 week hold + Sep div), ATA at 18.25 exit $19.25
Deal Addict
Jul 11, 2011
3515 posts
1866 upvotes
Ontario
timc1977 wrote: If I disclose my buy price and exit price can it be considered a pump and dump? Not really.

I've seen far too many people get burned by weed stock because they bought the hype without doing their due diligence. Now they've gotten shredded and are holding onto a prayer that it will bounce back with the mentality that it was once $x price so it should go back over time.

This line of thinking is flawed, a lot of companies got buried in the dot.com bubble and a lot of people are getting hurt in this space. My previous advice is to reflect on why they bought into this space originally and if the storyline no longer holds true then they need to take a hard look in the mirror and ask themselves if they are holding onto a prayer, did they buy the hype and is the hype over?

The only way to get back to profitability is do a 180 and pivot towards where the growth is and if weed stocks aren't in that space then they need to make a decision on where they can get the best return.
Let me guess, you have all the answers. Please go shill somewhere else
Deal Addict
Jul 11, 2011
3515 posts
1866 upvotes
Ontario
love2save wrote: Prepare to lose another 15-20% tomorrow.
You still have 5 minutes to get out with your underwear intact......
Good luck!
And that's a wrap. I've never had popcorn at 9:30AM before, but tomorrow I make an exception!!!

* edit * actually not a wrap. AH keeps trading! :)
Aug 16, 2015
676 posts
197 upvotes
hebsie wrote: "Price go up now??" ... Um, you've seen the charts, right?? If they tank tomm AM it's not going anywhere but down

"If i HODL you hodl right bro?" ... No, I no HODL with you! But most of Reddit is :)

Ill buy some of this shit tomorrow if needed. Although definitely not excited about the purchase at these prices. I'm no stranger to going both ways.
Sep 14, 2019
65 posts
34 upvotes
its pretty sad when to see people attempt to protect what little they have left for fear of getting stepped on when the stampede rushes for the exits!

well.....actually everybody has already left for the exits.....guess it is sad to see people standing at the door waiting for everyone to come back to the party urging whoever is left to not leave when there is a new party down the street where everybody is getting drunk and laid, lol
Recommended
RVLV at $21.60 exit $21.97 (17 day hold), BABA at $165 exit price of $171.10 (1 day hold), SIA in at $18.75 exit $19.50 (3 week hold + Sep div), CRT in at $14.25 exit $15.40 (3 week hold + Sep div), ATA at 18.25 exit $19.25
Aug 16, 2015
676 posts
197 upvotes
timc1977 wrote: its pretty sad when to see people attempt to protect what little they have left for fear of getting stepped on when the stampede rushes for the exits!

well.....actually everybody has already left for the exits.....guess it is sad to see people standing at the door waiting for everyone to come back to the party urging whoever is left to not leave when there is a new party down the street where everybody is getting drunk and laid, lol
Good to see lots of people on the other side.
Aug 16, 2015
676 posts
197 upvotes
Might be time to start kicking the tires on canopy too if the price keeps going down.

Constellation cant be that stupid can they?
Deal Fanatic
Sep 8, 2007
8719 posts
9526 upvotes
Way Out of GTA
kilburn305 wrote: Might be time to start kicking the tires on canopy too if the price keeps going down.

Constellation cant be that stupid can they?
Yes. Yes they can. Had they waited for the euphoria to calm down, they could have made the buy at $10. Instead they jumped in at maximum froth.
"It is in times of great fear or greed that the most opportunity exists."
Banned
Nov 23, 2018
592 posts
516 upvotes
cartfan123 wrote: Yes. Yes they can. Had they waited for the euphoria to calm down, they could have made the buy at $10. Instead they jumped in at maximum froth.
It is called the fear of missing out (FOMO).
Aug 16, 2015
676 posts
197 upvotes
cartfan123 wrote: Yes. Yes they can. Had they waited for the euphoria to calm down, they could have made the buy at $10. Instead they jumped in at maximum froth.
is it a buy at 10 then or still way overpriced?
Aug 26, 2011
375 posts
144 upvotes
that money turned CGC into one of the only companies that can survive this storm and still begin an aggressive US CBD expansion in 2020
Koodo 6GB/40$ :twisted:
Deal Fanatic
Apr 25, 2006
6133 posts
1063 upvotes
Apha smashed it again!
"If you make a mistake but then change your ways, it is like never having made a mistake at all" - Confucius