Cannabis (Marijuana) Stocks

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 1st, 2020 4:42 pm
Deal Addict
Mar 27, 2004
4627 posts
2274 upvotes
Toronto
Acb paid $2.5b for medreleaf assets, a few of them being in Ontario. articles back in 2018 made it sound like that exeter greenhouse plus the vacant adjacant land was capable of producing few hundred thousand kg...now they are selling the gh for 17m and the vacant land for 2m...they basically are writing off the medreleaf purchase. taking a penny on the dollar.
Full-time Realtor
Deal Addict
Aug 17, 2008
4503 posts
3752 upvotes
zoro69 wrote: ACB is selling...greenhouses

https://thedeepdive.ca/aurora-cannabis- ... -for-sale/

More will do that too
cartfan123 wrote:
Yep like MYM. This stock chart is a good reminder of the sector pre and post bubble behaviour. This will be a year of survivors vs newly deceased. Aurora is still priced as a going concern so will remain interesting this year. I can see this year continuing to be a good trading year in the sector with high volatility.

“Finally, MYM is still looking to offload its Weedon, Quebec facility. The office buildings have been listed for sale, and a write-down totaling $7.45 million will be forthcoming in the next financial results. Currently outstanding notes receivable of $1.3 million will also see $0.8 million worth move to doubtful accounts in the next set of financials.”

https://thedeepdive.ca/mym-nutraceutica ... ll-status/

Or Invictus (GENE) whose last ditch financing looks like it just fell apart. This name was a fav around this forum.

https://thedeepdive.ca/invictus-md-lose ... financing/
oasis100 wrote: Acb paid $2.5b for medreleaf assets, a few of them being in Ontario. articles back in 2018 made it sound like that exeter greenhouse plus the vacant adjacant land was capable of producing few hundred thousand kg...now they are selling the gh for 17m and the vacant land for 2m...they basically are writing off the medreleaf purchase. taking a penny on the dollar.
Anyone that can remember Nortel and JDS Uniphase using their stock as currency should have saw this coming. History repeating itself.
Banned
Nov 13, 2019
155 posts
111 upvotes
jerryhung wrote: ugly start to new year for sure

other FOMO names - TSLA, BYND - are making a comeback though LOL
That includes SHOP, MA etc...
Deal Fanatic
Apr 25, 2006
6153 posts
1098 upvotes
HEXO looking juicy
"If you make a mistake but then change your ways, it is like never having made a mistake at all" - Confucius
Deal Fanatic
Jun 19, 2001
8475 posts
2146 upvotes
I dont knwo about HEXO...hitting a 2.5 year low. But CRON is up .40+ cents from this morning

And CRON has $$$

edit, up over .60
Deal Fanatic
Sep 8, 2007
8732 posts
9560 upvotes
Way Out of GTA
cristianosham wrote: HUGE is so huge today.
Not so much today. Sorta comical that some market participants still think it’s 2018....in that a Nasdaq listing means any sort of long term value creation....which is what sent the stock shooting up. If anything it opens up the stock to a wider pool of shorters.
1xTiMeR wrote: HEXO looking juicy
Nice intraday trading call there. That’s how you do it.
"It is in times of great fear or greed that the most opportunity exists."
Nov 10, 2007
295 posts
72 upvotes
Large volume on HMUS when there is normally very little. Guess some funds were rebalancing.
Mar 25, 2016
110 posts
34 upvotes
Anyone following Cannabix (BLO)? Crazy run the last few days, not sure why.
Banned
Nov 13, 2019
155 posts
111 upvotes
I am actually doing pretty good overall since I got back in last year.
Though, i do wish I got into Tesla instead.
Aug 17, 2013
696 posts
602 upvotes
Toronto
AssetsKey wrote: I am actually doing pretty good overall since I got back in last year.
Though, i do wish I got into Tesla instead.
Not too late. Tesla going to hit 600 market cap in a few years.
May 10, 2009
204 posts
67 upvotes
orianna wrote: Not too late. Tesla going to hit 600 market cap in a few years.
600 billion or 600 million lol?
Deal Fanatic
Jan 21, 2014
5139 posts
2749 upvotes
Piper Sandler just put a price tag of $1 for ACB. I am so glad I got out at $8.54 last year, before the whole downward spiral

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (1 member and 0 guests)

melodymelody