Cannabis (Marijuana) Stocks

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 21st, 2020 11:31 am
Deal Addict
Mar 24, 2011
1101 posts
239 upvotes
Vancouver
feels like if ur not in APHA, TRUL, GTII, CURA or WEED/ACRG, IIPR, CL , probably it's all done for the rest.
Jan 6, 2015
725 posts
185 upvotes
pentexplorer wrote: feels like if ur not in APHA, TRUL, GTII, CURA or WEED/ACRG, IIPR, CL , probably it's all done for the rest.
I am done for some, such as IAN, VLNS and LABS, hope they can rise in future if not bankruptcy, same feeling with my REITs.
Deal Addict
Mar 24, 2011
1101 posts
239 upvotes
Vancouver
reps001 wrote: I am done for some, such as IAN, VLNS and LABS, hope they can rise in future if not bankruptcy
yeah IAN is prob a gone case, even acb i don't see them recovering.
Deal Addict
Nov 14, 2006
2178 posts
1087 upvotes
GTA
pentexplorer wrote: yeah IAN is prob a gone case, even acb i don't see them recovering.
IAN surprised me by what they did, ACB will get taken/merged with weed or aph in Canada I'm thinking
Deal Addict
Mar 24, 2011
1101 posts
239 upvotes
Vancouver
lilmikey wrote: IAN surprised me by what they did, ACB will get taken/merged with weed or aph in Canada I'm thinking
don't think weed or apha needs to have more liabilities to merge with acb, but who knows, could be wrong as ever in this sector. as a apha shareholder,i hope it doesn't happen.
Deal Addict
Nov 14, 2006
2178 posts
1087 upvotes
GTA
pentexplorer wrote: don't think weed or apha needs to have more liabilities to merge with acb, but who knows, could be wrong as ever in this sector. as a apha shareholder,i hope it doesn't happen.
Over the years here APH was always the slow mover but safest one of the bunch. All these companies have shady stuff about them but ACB has been diluting it's stock every other day.

Be careful regardless
Deal Guru
Jun 1, 2006
11998 posts
15198 upvotes
pentexplorer wrote: feels like if ur not in APHA, TRUL, GTII, CURA or WEED/ACRG, IIPR, CL , probably it's all done for the rest.
Don't forget CRON. Seems stable.
Have a nice day!

Deal Guru
Jun 1, 2006
11998 posts
15198 upvotes
lilmikey wrote: Over the years here APH was always the slow mover but safest one of the bunch.
For some inexplicable reason, APH has dropped 10% this week, with a 5% drop today.
Have a nice day!

Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2007
1982 posts
933 upvotes
YYZ
acb will merge with apha like the rumors suggested before.
i think apha just waiting until acbs last legs give out and swoop in for dirt cheap.
Licensed Full Service Realtor
Deal Addict
Mar 24, 2011
1101 posts
239 upvotes
Vancouver
LonesomeDove wrote: Don't forget CRON. Seems stable.
yes but with the lack of revenue from them, it's concerning unless they have some sort of science breakthrough with what they are intending to do, they seem to be going the super spec pharma play route, lucky for them they have Altria's cash pile to back them up for few more quarters.
Deal Addict
Mar 24, 2011
1101 posts
239 upvotes
Vancouver
lilmikey wrote: Over the years here APH was always the slow mover but safest one of the bunch. All these companies have shady stuff about them but ACB has been diluting it's stock every other day.

Be careful regardless
wouldn't call any of the mj companies safe but yeah safest at least for the canadian space, they just need to deliver more cannabis revenue n market share which they seem to be executing. the market doesn't seem to factor in that cc pharma revenue, almost like it's negligible since it's low margin predictable business. rev is rev regardless and hope that changes come fiscal year 2021 with more profits n no more writedowns
Jan 6, 2015
725 posts
185 upvotes
if APHA above 8 again before earning, cut 30% position this time, last time made mistake.
Deal Addict
Sep 12, 2004
1518 posts
246 upvotes
Ajax
reps001 wrote: if APHA above 8 again before earning, cut 30% position this time, last time made mistake.
Same here