Cannabis (Marijuana) Stocks

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 2nd, 2020 6:07 am
Deal Addict
Mar 24, 2011
1210 posts
281 upvotes
Vancouver
izzyzz wrote: I generally agree about analyst ratings. I trade on chart setups. Having analysts setting targets at 3x sp is a bonus. As far as snarky "noob" comments go, there's nothing more "noob" than judging one's performance by a single trade. I do not hold NUMI, as I tend to cut my losses quickly. Shrooms have been a mixed bag. I made close to 2x returns on MMED & SHRM early on, lost $$$ on NUMI, currently up on TRIP after correctly identifying bottom at .065 - .07 level. Otherwise, there's a very long track record in the Small Caps thread with my entry and exit points. Over 10 multi-baggers so far this year, including one of the biggest gainers on the Canadian exchanges, SONA, identified at .53 that ran up to $16.

As far as my premium subscription service goes, it is a very nice addition to my monthly income and I am receiving very positive feedback so far. It makes me do better research because there are others making decisions based on it and it allows me to share opportunities that I often pass on myself as I try to keep my portfolio to 10 - 12 stocks max at a time. Aside from it, I had people send me $$$ and gift cards after hitting a number of jackpots based on my picks. It's a rewarding experience. Have a nice day!

which service are you on?
Deal Expert
Feb 11, 2009
17598 posts
4588 upvotes
Toronto
Good day to sell covered calls expiring this Friday on weed stocks, particularly CGC/WEED
Real Estate Agent, MAcc, CPA, CA
Deal Addict
Mar 24, 2011
1210 posts
281 upvotes
Vancouver
jackrabbit000 wrote: It's just a matter of time until they go to 0.
I have tried the HEXO drinks, they were actually pretty nice for a casual evening. too bad they are doing like what? 3% of revenue and -50% gross margins lol
Deal Addict
Aug 17, 2008
4519 posts
3762 upvotes
Despite these results, the close election has MJ stock down in pre-opening trade.

Marijuana legalization measures pass in 4 states
3 November 2020, 23:49
https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/marijua ... d=74008722

Arizona Proposition 207 Election Results: Legalize Recreational Marijuana
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/202 ... juana.html

"Possessing and using recreational marijuana would be legal for people 21 and over, and marijuana offenses could be expunged."

Mississippi Statewide Measure 1B Election Results: Allow Medical Marijuana

"Medical marijuana would become legal for people with debilitating medical conditions. For the initiative to pass, it must receive a majority of the votes cast on the question and at least 40 percent of the total votes in the state’s biggest election, which would be the presidential race."

Montana
Initiative 190: Legalize Recreational Marijuana
Yes 57%Winner No 43%
563,692 votes reported

New Jersey Question 1 Election Results: Legalize Recreational Marijuana

"Possessing and using recreational marijuana would become legal for people 21 and over."

South Dakota Amendment A Election Results: Legalize Recreational Marijuana

"Recreational use of marijuana would be legalized, and the state legislature would have to pass laws legalizing medical marijuana and the sale of hemp by April 1, 2022."
Oct 12, 2009
430 posts
143 upvotes
What's with Zenabis? Always a lot of volume but it never moves, well only downwards.
2010 Contest Wins: 0
Deal Fanatic
Jun 19, 2001
8476 posts
2147 upvotes
CupOfCats wrote: What's with Zenabis? Always a lot of volume but it never moves, well only downwards.
lol https://thedeepdive.ca/zenabis-global-c ... per-share/

I bought some, then bought when they did the .15 offer, very surprised when I requested 5 times as much it was all filled. sold immediately on receiving over .20 and kept the free shares. DIdn't pay much attention and they dropped, then sold the rest when it went up over .20 (got .18). Too much debt. Was very profitable though

I see "MST" marujuana stock traders on facebook has been suspended by facebook. Too bad if its gone for good, it is very good for doing the opposite of what they like. They liked zena among lots of others, and didn't trade or traded only when they went up despite the name. Especially over the past year it was only noobs posting,

Today up .20 on VFF with a stop set...not holding by 4:00

edit, profitably stopped out when I went for lunch
Deal Fanatic
Jun 19, 2001
8476 posts
2147 upvotes
APHA bought sweetwater brewery, up 10% after hours
Deal Fanatic
Aug 15, 2003
8502 posts
229 upvotes
Toronto
10% drop ATB today, after 15% increase ATB yesterday lol. Looks like Weed stocks already priced in Biden victory and some of the legalization/reforms..... no House sweep means the rest of the reforms won't pass easily..... Anyone feel like increased earnings (futures) have not been priced in yet and there is even more room to grow now??
Deal Addict
Mar 14, 2007
2755 posts
192 upvotes
Toronto
zoro69 wrote: lol https://thedeepdive.ca/zenabis-global-c ... per-share/

I bought some, then bought when they did the .15 offer, very surprised when I requested 5 times as much it was all filled. sold immediately on receiving over .20 and kept the free shares. DIdn't pay much attention and they dropped, then sold the rest when it went up over .20 (got .18). Too much debt. Was very profitable though

I see "MST" marujuana stock traders on facebook has been suspended by facebook. Too bad if its gone for good, it is very good for doing the opposite of what they like. They liked zena among lots of others, and didn't trade or traded only when they went up despite the name. Especially over the past year it was only noobs posting,

Today up .20 on VFF with a stop set...not holding by 4:00

edit, profitably stopped out when I went for lunch
Do you know what happened to the group, i used to go on quite often back in 2017/18 before legalization.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 19, 2001
8476 posts
2147 upvotes
willyxjai wrote: Do you know what happened to the group, i used to go on quite often back in 2017/18 before legalization.
They posted this:

"Hello, the MST facebook group is currently disabled due to 'going against community guidelines'. Which is stupid.. All of the admins accounts are deactivated as well, unless they surrender government issued ID to facebook. Be patient as we work on this and as people get their accounts back".

THat is on MSTNEWSWIRE . There is also candlr, though it is now down to mostly one person posting new releases

Here is why MST "traders" is gone. facebook community guidelines"

"Marijuana and pharmaceutical drugs:
Content that attempts to buy, sell, trade, donate, gift, or solicit marijuana or pharmaceutical drugs"
Last edited by zoro69 on Nov 5th, 2020 10:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
54089 posts
19000 upvotes
I was thinking of ACB or TLRY on the US side yesterday when I saw them drop 9-10%. Decided to go with RIG lol. Oh well.