Investing

Cannabis (Marijuana) Stocks

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 20th, 2020 7:19 pm
Mar 27, 2012
789 posts
103 upvotes
Baffin Island, NU
After waiting for an entry point and losing patience I finally gave in to buying 975 N in exchange of 170 APH. let see how it pans out in 2 weeks frame
For Sale

Lenticular Coin and Stamp Set - Superman: Then and Now (2013) for $40.00 + S&H
Jan 3, 2017
67 posts
13 upvotes
Tempted to buy some more N as well. Part of me is like, don't be greedy (already made some good dough from initial investment), another part of me is like, you only live once yolo it...Decisions
Jan 3, 2017
67 posts
13 upvotes
azncapcom wrote: YOLO. haha.
I do see the long term return from this. It's been non-stop uphill for 2 weeks straight though...maybe it'll dip? Then buy in some more.
Deal Expert
May 30, 2005
44544 posts
5113 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Euro7r wrote: Tempted to buy some more N as well. Part of me is like, don't be greedy (already made some good dough from initial investment), another part of me is like, you only live once yolo it...Decisions
Never make a decision based on YOLO.. the market can be irrational longer than you an stay liquid, and I think it applies here as well. I think N has been doing some great things but did its news make it twice as valuable as it was last week? Questionable.
Artisan woodworker crafting live edge tables, end grain cutting boards, and other home decor
Silver Coins | Philips Wake-Up Light with Radio | Heatware
Dec 22, 2008
356 posts
92 upvotes
Toronto
Jon Lai wrote: Never make a decision based on YOLO.. the market can be irrational longer than you an stay liquid, and I think it applies here as well. I think N has been doing some great things but did its news make it twice as valuable as it was last week? Questionable.
I agree 100% with this... the rise is a bit too fast but the sector is so hot that I'm not surprised. That said, what is the biggest obstacle to N's future growth/dominance? (serious query)

I've been waiting for an end-of-year pullback but at this point I'm not sure its even going to happen.
Jul 20, 2003
965 posts
73 upvotes
Surrey
White Comet wrote: EMH what a day $3.81 - $5.00 close...jesus
i was lucky to get in at 3.90 i wasn't expecting to close to green let alone at $5. Not complaining though Thumbs Up Sign
Deal Addict
Mar 27, 2004
4603 posts
2244 upvotes
Toronto
Cannabis Wheaton looks promising.
Full-time Realtor
Jun 9, 2015
101 posts
15 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
fix23 wrote: Wish I just bought Aurora instead of asking what you guys think. It's up 30 cents since I made that post. Damn.
it,s not too late.....buy the warrant.....cheaper....or if you're a player..........buy the option........
Last edited by userID on Dec 23rd, 2017 11:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 10, 2005
9030 posts
2890 upvotes
userID wrote: is not too late.....buy the warrant.....cheaper....or if you're a player..........buy the option........
could you explain how the warrant works?
Discomfort is your friend
Jun 9, 2015
101 posts
15 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
blexann wrote: could you explain how the warrant works?
I believe the warrant expires on Nov 2, 2020....
you can do nothing and let the warrant expire (in 2020) or
exercise the warrant by paying an additonal $4 to acquire the common share....and of course, you can always sell the warrant...
Deal Addict
Mar 14, 2007
2751 posts
192 upvotes
Toronto
N has been killing it last week and the fomo is hitting me hard as I was tempted but instead I bought MPX instead. I made couple of dollars nothing as crazy as N but i guess its better than being in the red.
Dec 23, 2017
33 posts
14 upvotes
N.cn is obviously overvalued. It is just a vape store, there is over 1000 plus vape stores everywhere.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)