Cannabis (Marijuana) Stocks

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 24th, 2020 5:30 pm
Deal Addict
Jan 22, 2006
4932 posts
2458 upvotes
Northside
HillEra05 wrote: N.cn is obviously overvalued. It is just a vape store, there is over 1000 plus vape stores everywhere.
amazon is overvalued, there are over a 1000 retailers everywhere.
Mar 27, 2012
789 posts
103 upvotes
Baffin Island, NU
HillEra05 wrote: N.cn is obviously overvalued. It is just a vape store, there is over 1000 plus vape stores everywhere.
Do you happen to know if anyone of those 1000+ plus vape store is listed in any exchange?

It would be nice to hear why it is overvalued other than people are speculating about future SP and growth.
zaidyboy wrote: amazon is overvalued, there are over a 1000 retailers everywhere.
Amazon is nothing compare to Tesla :D
For Sale

Lenticular Coin and Stamp Set - Superman: Then and Now (2013) for $40.00 + S&H
Deal Addict
Jan 22, 2006
4932 posts
2458 upvotes
Northside
dealbreak3r wrote: Do you happen to know if anyone of those 1000+ plus vape store is listed in any exchange?

It would be nice to hear why it is overvalued other than people are speculating about future SP and growth.

Amazon is nothing compare to Tesla :D
Lol honestly.
Dec 27, 2011
178 posts
76 upvotes
Vancouver
zaidyboy wrote: amazon is overvalued, there are over a 1000 retailers everywhere.
Are you forgetting AWS? That’s where Amazon’s value is. Otherwise, not sure what you’re talking about.
Deal Addict
Jan 22, 2006
4932 posts
2458 upvotes
Northside
Vneckjersey wrote: Are you forgetting AWS? That’s where Amazon’s value is. Otherwise, not sure what you’re talking about.
It was strictly sarcasm directed to the fella with no basis to his argument lol
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2013
1082 posts
423 upvotes
With the legalization of mj, is it safe to hold a long position on a few? Which would be the top 5?
Deal Addict
Aug 9, 2011
1944 posts
331 upvotes
GTA
n0thing wrote: With the legalization of mj, is it safe to hold a long position on a few? Which would be the top 5?
1) APH - lowest cost producer in the sector and the most profitable - best management in my opinion
2) WEED- aggressive and biggest producer, has been making big moves lately
3) THCX - higher probability of getting mou with quebec, quebecers are known to be very loyal to their own kind... quebec based
4) MJN - international exposure (ie. Germany) and top notch management
Last edited by imflying12 on Dec 25th, 2017 10:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jan 12, 2006
810 posts
154 upvotes
Edmonton
Thanks

How about ACB -- Aurora Cannabis Inc?
imflying12 wrote: 1) APH - lowest cost producer in the sector and the most profitable - best management in my opinion
3) THCX - has mou with quebec, quebecers are known to be very loyal to their own kind... quebec based
Deal Addict
Jan 22, 2006
4932 posts
2458 upvotes
Northside
ttoommyy wrote: Thanks

How about ACB -- Aurora Cannabis Inc?
I'd wait until the whole fiasco settles down with CanniMed.

I think Namaste($n) is long as well.
Sep 18, 2016
289 posts
235 upvotes
zaidyboy wrote: I'd wait until the whole fiasco settles down with CanniMed.

I think Namaste($n) is long as well.
same as EMH
Index Investors, the Vegans of the Investing Industry
Deal Addict
Jul 11, 2011
3515 posts
1866 upvotes
Ontario
imflying12 wrote: 1) APH - lowest cost producer in the sector and the most profitable - best management in my opinion
3) THCX - has mou with quebec, quebecers are known to be very loyal to their own kind... quebec based
This is not fact. It's possible, but nothing has been announced yet.
Deal Addict
Aug 9, 2011
1944 posts
331 upvotes
GTA
hebsie wrote: This is not fact. It's possible, but nothing has been announced yet.
Forgot to mention that THCX's head quarters is located in Gatineau and ceo is FRENCH. This gives them a HUGE advantage over Canopy. Trust me, Quebecers LOVE their own kind. They will do anything to stay away from supporting outsiders.
Deal Addict
Jul 11, 2011
3515 posts
1866 upvotes
Ontario
imflying12 wrote: Forgot to mention that THCX's head quarters is located in Gatineau and ceo is FRENCH. This gives them a HUGE advantage over Canopy. Trust me, Quebecers LOVE their own kind. They will do anything to stay away from supporting outsiders.
Not saying they don't, but until the Quebec gov't officially announces the MOU, your statement stands incorrect and misleading...hebs
Deal Addict
Aug 9, 2011
1944 posts
331 upvotes
GTA
hebsie wrote: Not saying they don't, but until the Quebec gov't officially announces the MOU, your statement stands incorrect and misleading...hebs
Made that correction, thanks for pointing that out
Deal Addict
Sep 23, 2009
4992 posts
2123 upvotes
3) THCX - higher probability of getting mou with quebec, quebecers are known to be very loyal to their own kind... quebec based
Any opinion on CBW currently on the venture exchange? Even if it is just thoughts about their model potentially.

The name gives the suggestion that they will turn into a company providing dividends to investors.

That's what I want to see from companies in the sector.

It's also cheaper than the others you mentioned at this time.