Investing

Cannabis (Marijuana) Stocks

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 24th, 2020 5:30 pm
Oct 11, 2010
965 posts
305 upvotes
Charlottetown
MPX released some decent news after hours today. MPX is being talked about a lot more recently. I picked up 10k shares before close today

MPX Bioceutical Announces Beth Stavola Appointed to New Jersey Cannabis Industry Association Board of Trustees

http://globenewswire.com/news-release/2 ... stees.html
Deal Addict
Jan 22, 2006
4932 posts
2458 upvotes
Northside
jfall wrote: I've been in and out of the sector for over a year now and have been sitting on 100% cash since xmas. I just put in 60k back in today on some value plays. Feels a bit riskier for sure after these recent run ups.
yolo
Deal Addict
Jan 22, 2006
4932 posts
2458 upvotes
Northside
sold $FFT today - bought at $0.27.

Looking for another entry point.
Feb 18, 2011
97 posts
23 upvotes
Cannabis wheaton..from their website.
"
Wheaton’s expected yield from current streaming partners is 230,000 kg of cannabis annually; more than any Canadian LP’s planned expansion."
Mar 27, 2012
789 posts
103 upvotes
Baffin Island, NU
YYZtoPVG wrote: Cannabis wheaton..from their website.
"
Wheaton’s expected yield from current streaming partners is 230,000 kg of cannabis annually; more than any Canadian LP’s planned expansion."
looks promising but as far as I can remember the company's main objective is to lend money to small/medium/start-up cannabis grower for a portion of their future product so my main question is who and how are they going to sell those plants?
For Sale

Lenticular Coin and Stamp Set - Superman: Then and Now (2013) for $40.00 + S&H
Dec 21, 2008
321 posts
39 upvotes
Airdrie
Pyro wrote: Anyone holding GLH? im up a decent 64% today but have read bad stuff about them being diluted etc. Wondering if I should just take the profit now and move the money somewhere else
In at .35, have a sell order for half at .70.
Deal Addict
Feb 27, 2015
4263 posts
1951 upvotes
Toronto, ON
For after hour trading, do you guy just put a limit order on the ask price for the market opening?

or a Limit On Opening at the ask price?

TIA
Dec 21, 2008
321 posts
39 upvotes
Airdrie
JRGUINNESS wrote: For after hour trading, do you guy just put a limit order on the ask price for the market opening?

or a Limit On Opening at the ask price?

TIA
You put a limit order in at whatever price you feel comfortable at.

If you wanted to buy at market open you would put in a market order.
Deal Fanatic
May 5, 2008
5337 posts
1985 upvotes
Winnipeg
PUF or Lotus ventures tommorrow?
Oct 19, 2013
63 posts
45 upvotes
Leonidas wrote: I am glad I read this. I need to do some more digging then. I was about to buy GLH lol
I am not a huge fan of GLH. I got caught up in the hype and bought it in November without doing enough DD, and sold out this week.

For a company that generates $3 million in sales per quarter, the financial statements look terrible (poor working capital, low margins, huge overhead costs, etc.). The stock is also heavily diluted as already mentioned so everything points to subpar management. If you are looking for a quick flip, the stock appears to have strong support in the mid .20's so that would be a good entry point if it ever dips back to that level, but for a long-term play in the US, I feel much more comfortable with a company like MPX or TGIF.
Jul 30, 2015
655 posts
537 upvotes
New to trading.... Only bought 100 shares of FIRE last week to give it a try... it's up freaking 54% !!!!!!!!! Should of bought wayyyy more :(
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
Apr 26, 2010
785 posts
104 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Currently own: Weed, APH, ACB & N (likely to sell end of week or early next week). Would like greater exposure to the US side of things was thinking of Cannaroyalty, any thoughts?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (1 member and 0 guests)

TheGame