Cannabis (Marijuana) Stocks

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 24th, 2021 6:43 pm
Deal Addict
Nov 14, 2006
2354 posts
1229 upvotes
GTA
setsunafseiei wrote: Whelp, my order filled at 0.96, so guess I am riding this. Looks like it may dip lower, but whatever

Only around $1k though (with # of shares divisible by 4 lol)
Good job, remember you can never catch the bottom and can never catch the top, but you can try your best doing it Winking Face
Deal Addict
Mar 27, 2004
4947 posts
2929 upvotes
Toronto
I wonder what the news from CBW is..
Full-time Realtor
Deal Addict
Jul 11, 2011
3515 posts
1866 upvotes
Ontario
setsunafseiei wrote: Whelp, my order filled at 0.96, so guess I am riding this. Looks like it may dip lower, but whatever

Only around $1k though (with # of shares divisible by 4 lol)
I think they're going to bounce between .77-.97 for a bit. Nothing is predictable here though

This chart is delayed 15mins but it shows the current depth of bids, etc... Friday Night Inc.
Jul 4, 2017
530 posts
113 upvotes
lilmikey wrote:
Good job, remember you can never catch the bottom and can never catch the top, but you can try your best doing it Winking Face
Yeah, can never get it right, but its definitely fun to try :) I try different times with different stocks, and occasionally I nail it... don't really get good gains with this approach but at least it keeps things interesting
hebsie wrote: I think they're going to bounce between .77-.97 for a bit. Nothing is predictable here though

This chart is delayed 15mins but it shows the current depth of bids, etc... Friday Night Inc.
Yeah, I figured it'll dip hard on Friday, but I don't want to get too greedy waiting for a low, and then missing out on the shares from the spin-off company
Deal Addict
Jul 11, 2011
3515 posts
1866 upvotes
Ontario
setsunafseiei wrote: Yeah, I figured it'll dip hard on Friday, but I don't want to get too greedy waiting for a low, and then missing out on the shares from the spin-off company
I think the dip has officially begun. Hang tight!
Last edited by hebsie on Jan 17th, 2018 10:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dec 22, 2008
356 posts
92 upvotes
Toronto
hebsie wrote: I genuinely feel everyone is getting more nervous about this. From Nameste this AM
They only sent this out because the exchange pushed them to. I'm more concerned about what this will do to LDS, MPX this week:

"Since 2014, spending bills have included a provision protecting those who engage in the state-sanctioned use and dispensing of medical cannabis from undue prosecution by the Department of Justice. The amendment, known as the Rohrabacher-Blumenauer Amendment, prohibits federal funds from being used to prosecute marijuana business operators in states which have authorized the use, distribution, possession or cultivation of medical marijuana.

Rep. Jared Polis, D-Colo., and Rep. Tom McClintock, R-Calif., are demanding the “McClintock-Polis amendment” be included in the next government funding bill. A vote on the next government funding bill must occur before Jan. 19 or the federal government will shut down." (LINK)
setsunafseiei wrote: Fell for the HVST reddit pump, hopefully it surges once before legalization so i can sell, I bought at 1.81 and its been negative ever since :(
Can you read this and still tell me you feel the same way? I got in at 1.30.
Mar 27, 2012
802 posts
106 upvotes
Baffin Island, NU
Ramblings wrote:
Can you read this and still tell me you feel the same way? I got in at 1.30.
The way I interpret the article is the management looks like doing too much second guessing, Satipharm will be there income machine, & that the benefit of outdoor farming outweigh the risk factor.

I just wish the management will stop 2nd guessing and just execute their plan (assuming they did their due diligence) since this sector is moving fast and won't wait for anybody.

Edit:

To be honest I'm more worry after reading the article and just hoping for the best and I'm looking to sell at 1.80 - 1.90 if I see it again.

I also think the Bipartisan REFER act will help all cannabis stock that has tie with US.

For disclaimer: I am only holding LDS & HVST (I wish I sold both yesterday before close) and looking to re-enter APH
For Sale

Lenticular Coin and Stamp Set - Superman: Then and Now (2013) for $40.00 + S&H
Deal Addict
Mar 22, 2012
2026 posts
344 upvotes
Toronto
I bought HVST at $1.80 lol so I am feeling the pain.
Dec 22, 2008
356 posts
92 upvotes
Toronto
dealbreak3r wrote: For disclaimer: I am only holding LDS & HVST (I wish I sold both yesterday before close) and looking to re-enter APH
Add N to that list and you and I have the exact same situation, lol
Deal Addict
Mar 22, 2012
2026 posts
344 upvotes
Toronto
I also have N at 3.12. I didn't place an order when it reached that $4 mark
Sep 8, 2008
310 posts
49 upvotes
York
What do you guys think of buying ACB, APH, and WEED at the current prices?

ACB: 12.14
APH: 21.57
WEED: 37
Jul 4, 2017
530 posts
113 upvotes
DaShaggy wrote: What do you guys think of buying ACB, APH, and WEED at the current prices?

ACB: 12.14
APH: 21.57
WEED: 37
You can probably get it cheaper Friday afternoon
Jul 22, 2015
585 posts
192 upvotes
Ontario
johanscott wrote: I bought HVST at $1.80 lol so I am feeling the pain.
I bought HVST at $2.05 and $1.90 :(
Jul 22, 2015
585 posts
192 upvotes
Ontario
What's going on with HIP? I bought it at $2.25 last week and it's at $1.15 now - almost 50% loss! {{GULP}}
Nov 8, 2011
851 posts
358 upvotes
NEPEAN
If I'm not awarded shares in the CGOC IPO, I am going to buy more APH and WEED. Question is, what ratio? Thinking 60% WEED / 40% APH.
Deal Addict
May 15, 2005
1194 posts
139 upvotes
Upcoming takeover by Cannimed is driving price down. Shares will become Cannimed shares but diluted - 1000 HIP shares = 33 Cannimed shares. Vote is today for HIP merger