Investing

Cannabis (Marijuana) Stocks

  • Last Updated:
  • Nov 27th, 2020 9:54 am
Deal Addict
Mar 27, 2004
4620 posts
2265 upvotes
Toronto
DOJA looks interesting.
Full-time Realtor
Deal Addict
Jun 23, 2006
1569 posts
120 upvotes
Toronto
RolandCouch wrote: So.... nothing specific
lol...im not even going to.... You have a question and all your answers are out there. Do some research and come up with your own conclusion..

GL
Banned
Aug 19, 2016
1903 posts
758 upvotes
I have failed to stop my parents to gamble their RRSP money in these stocks.
Seeing people around them getting rich, they couldn't help it.

These stocks are trading at around 50 times sales.
Deal Addict
Nov 17, 2007
2104 posts
575 upvotes
Kitchener
mohaken wrote: yes..... all this time is soo suspensful. if we hit $3 today im throwing a party
Whoo Hoo!
Deal Addict
Jan 27, 2016
1486 posts
836 upvotes
Edmonton
it's crazy, specially bc we won't know their true sales and profitablilty for a while still...so they are being currently priced a crazy mkt caps.
CollegeGraduate wrote: I have failed to stop my parents to gamble their RRSP money in these stocks.
Seeing people around them getting rich, they couldn't help it.

These stocks are trading at around 50 times sales.
Deal Guru
Jun 26, 2011
13562 posts
3656 upvotes
GTA
mohaken wrote: lol...im not even going to.... You have a question and all your answers are out there. Do some research and come up with your own conclusion..

GL
Actually I had no question.

You were unprompted in saying you were not going to sell because "it will be a monster" which you quickly retracted then offered no reasoning for being bullish when asked by someone else. Sounds like someone is promoting a little hard.
Deal Addict
Feb 27, 2015
4272 posts
1952 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Just got THC at 4.37. I'm happy
Last edited by JRGUINNESS on Jan 9th, 2018 10:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Oct 9, 2008
5681 posts
2233 upvotes
Thornhill
loopy1984 wrote: it's crazy, specially bc we won't know their true sales and profitablilty for a while still...so they are being currently priced a crazy mkt caps.
The only rational possible to support valuations is that entire Canadian addressable market will somehow explode higher than reasonable fathomable once it is legalized. Then the assumption has to be made than an international market will one day be following Canada's progressive lead. Then one has to assume that in a highly regulated operating environment where advertising/marketing will be highly scrutinized akin to tobacco/alcohol products, one has to bet that the specific stock's products one is invested in will somehow resonate with consumers more so than others. Then there is the sticking point related to how these companies will turn a profit and continue to grow.
Deal Addict
Mar 27, 2004
4620 posts
2265 upvotes
Toronto
herculesmaxpower wrote: What's up with CBW dropping today?
Trading quite flat for over 4m shares volume.

Could be a lot of shorters.
Full-time Realtor
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 11, 2011
3515 posts
1866 upvotes
Ontario
I just cleared out all my stink bids, still sitting on MPX and TGIF, but seriously looking for a new hobby here.

Hmmm, knitting looks very peaceful.................
Deal Addict
Mar 27, 2004
4620 posts
2265 upvotes
Toronto
Market always seems to dip around this time of the day..

WEED and APHRIA well off its highs.
Full-time Realtor
Banned
Aug 19, 2016
1903 posts
758 upvotes
oasis100 wrote: Market always seems to dip around this time of the day..

WEED and APHRIA well off its highs.

Those traders need to go for lunch and resume buying after lunch.
Or this time they won't bounce back?
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 11, 2011
3515 posts
1866 upvotes
Ontario
Market is dropping, TD is getting ready to crash, right on schedule!

Top

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (1 member and 1 guest)

cristianosham