Jul 11, 2011
3515 posts
1866 upvotes
Ontario
Note: Appears to be only non-smokables for HEXO in ON

-----------------

HEXO Reaches Supply Agreement with Ontario Cannabis Store
http://globenewswire.com/news-release/2 ... Store.html

GATINEAU, Quebec, Aug. 20, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Hydropothecary Corporation (“HEXO” or the “Company”) (TSX:HEXO) is proud to announce that it has entered a supply agreement with the Ontario Cannabis Store (“OCS”).

Under the deal, the Company will supply the province with its award-winning Elixir product line, along with its newly launched Fleur de Lune, an intimate cannabis oil. The Elixir product offering includes several formulations such as THC, CBD, or 1:1 in either a peppermint oil or a medium-chain triglyceride (MCT) carrier oil. Elixir and Fleur de Lune are smoke-free, easy-to-use and will be sold in childproof packaging.

“We are pleased to initially offer our award-winning smoke-free cannabis products online to the Ontario adult-use market on October 17th,” said James McMillan, HEXO’s Vice-President of Strategic Business Development. “We look forward to continue working with the Ontario government as they move towards privatization and to offer our full range of products both online and in-stores in spring 2019.”
Deal Fanatic
Dec 28, 2007
7957 posts
4567 upvotes
Alberta
daivey wrote: full greed right now
WEED went from $33 to $50 in like 2 weeks. Full on greeeeed wooooooooooooooooooo
Actually 4 days.
Deal Addict
Mar 22, 2012
2026 posts
344 upvotes
Toronto
How's everyone playing tomorrow?

I did that day trade a few days ago thinking it would go back down a bit but it's gone 25% higher since then lol.
Deal Addict
Feb 27, 2015
4469 posts
2157 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Green tomorrow?

Red Wednesday?

🤷🏽‍♂️
Jan 7, 2013
649 posts
324 upvotes
Oshawa, Ontario
hebsie wrote: Don't have a link, but read that SEC just charged CVSI CEO with fraud
Holy crap high of 9.20$ to low of $3.40
Last edited by Shaidin on Aug 20th, 2018 10:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jun 13, 2009
765 posts
458 upvotes
Toronto
daivey wrote: full greed right now
WEED went from $33 to $50 in like 2 weeks. Full on greeeeed wooooooooooooooooooo
I lost all discipline for a minute last week, only a minute. In that minute I ditched my long term plan of holding for another year and sold all my canopy for $42ish. I instantly regretted the move-definitely feeling FOMO now and foaming at the mouth whenever looking at the canopy chart. Decided that I'm not going to buy in again since the holdings were all in my tfsa, and I don't want to risk getting dinged by CRA.

Congrats to those who held on!
Jul 31, 2014
67 posts
78 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Jruuu wrote: I lost all discipline for a minute last week, only a minute. In that minute I ditched my long term plan of holding for another year and sold all my canopy for $42ish. I instantly regretted the move-definitely feeling FOMO now and foaming at the mouth whenever looking at the canopy chart. Decided that I'm not going to buy in again since the holdings were all in my tfsa, and I don't want to risk getting dinged by CRA.

Congrats to those who held on!
The CRA isn't coming after you, trade as much as you like. Unless you're pumping massive volume through your account, you have nothing to worry about.
Nov 7, 2012
203 posts
30 upvotes
Markham
johanscott wrote: How's everyone playing tomorrow?

I did that day trade a few days ago thinking it would go back down a bit but it's gone 25% higher since then lol.
Probably buy in early in the morning dip. if it doesn't go well. Sell off in the afternoon
Deal Addict
Jul 3, 2007
2922 posts
3131 upvotes
Toronto
Shaidin wrote: Holy crap high of 9.20$ to low of $3.40
I was watching this since last week, almost bought around 5.50 ....then it spiked to 6+ then $9 in no time lol....

oh and then citron tweet happened instant crater to $4 and change.... imagine the dude who just bought at $9 ..... crazy

wild stuff...

https://oracledispatch.com/2018/08/20/c ... left-hook/

Expect some wild trading the next few days.....
Deal Addict
Jul 11, 2011
3515 posts
1866 upvotes
Ontario
White Comet wrote: Hope so, I have 3000 shares in it. The Australis distribution helped quite a bit along with the Constellation news boosting the sector.
Something brewing with ACB, look at the bid/ask today. Numbers are huge!
Deal Fanatic
Apr 25, 2006
6289 posts
1203 upvotes
10k asks and 10k bid on ACB .. LOL

I had to take a screen shot
"If you make a mistake but then change your ways, it is like never having made a mistake at all" - Confucius