Cannabis (Marijuana) Stocks

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 23rd, 2021 4:08 pm
Deal Addict
Feb 27, 2015
4710 posts
2439 upvotes
Toronto, ON
That shorting article on The doing nothing.

Up 18%

Guess after CRONS no body taking them seriously
Deal Addict
Feb 27, 2015
4710 posts
2439 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I have a legit question for everyone here.

After Oct 17, who here will actually start to use?

How do we use that RFD polls thing?

Thinking production/supply will be far out demand.
Jan 8, 2007
360 posts
66 upvotes
FOMO at its finest. I bought back into APH @ 18.47, to see what happens. I'm not an investor. I'm an steel-balled surfer riding a wave of WEED stocks on their inevitable climb. I'm trading with $100k I took out against against the house @ 2.49%. I cracked the $60k profit mark today. Since the end of April!
Deal Addict
Feb 27, 2015
4710 posts
2439 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I emailed HVT investor's relations last week, and still haven't heard back.

Seem kinda messed up.

How hard it is to send an email.
Deal Addict
Jul 3, 2007
3112 posts
3334 upvotes
Toronto
geokilla wrote: My colleague thinks Canopy Growth will go up to $150 next year. I don't know man. Feels like a pump and dump, just like what I experienced with cryptocoins.
I dont think its a pump and dump like crypto....theres an actual legit market with weed stocks....question is the current valuations of
weed, etc and supply / demand in the market, we wont know for a year or 2 after legalization how strong the market is ....people are just buying now and figuring
its gonna be a good market for these stocks......
Deal Addict
Jul 15, 2006
3565 posts
492 upvotes
You got back in after 60K Profits on 100K?
Do you know something we don't? :)

Cheers
DonnyFenn wrote: FOMO at its finest. I bought back into APH @ 18.47, to see what happens. I'm not an investor. I'm an steel-balled surfer riding a wave of WEED stocks on their inevitable climb. I'm trading with $100k I took out against against the house @ 2.49%. I cracked the $60k profit mark today. Since the end of April!
Jan 8, 2007
360 posts
66 upvotes
That's cumulative.. A lot of swing and day trading to get there. I was on vacation during royal assent and didn't set stop losses. Went from $139k portfolio to $109k in 3 weeks. Otherwise I'd be closer to $200k total. I closed at $161,500 cash and assets total today. :-) Like I said.. FOMO. I'd hate to watch the APH balloon float away after I disembarked.
Deal Addict
Jul 15, 2006
3565 posts
492 upvotes
Ah, that makes sense, thought you held all along - holding MJ stock is daunting, I'm starting to think it's healthier to buy an hold Amazon or Apple :) -

Cheers,
DonnyFenn wrote: That's cumulative.. A lot of swing and day trading to get there. I was on vacation during royal assent and didn't set stop losses. Went from $139k portfolio to $109k in 3 weeks. Otherwise I'd be closer to $200k total. I closed at $161,500 cash and assets total today. :-) Like I said.. FOMO. I'd hate to watch the APH balloon float away after I disembarked.
Jun 9, 2015
101 posts
15 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
DonnyFenn wrote: That's cumulative.. A lot of swing and day trading to get there. I was on vacation during royal assent and didn't set stop losses. Went from $139k portfolio to $109k in 3 weeks. Otherwise I'd be closer to $200k total. I closed at $161,500 cash and assets total today. :-) Like I said.. FOMO. I'd hate to watch the APH balloon float away after I disembarked.
you're in good hands....there are couple of guys here said APH will hit $25+ by Sept 14, 2018
Jun 27, 2012
178 posts
56 upvotes
New to options, what would be a decently risky put if I think WEED is gonna strongly correct this week? Like $61 Sep7 puts? Lol
Deal Addict
May 17, 2012
2519 posts
1346 upvotes
ontario
testdnakr wrote: New to options, what would be a decently risky put if I think WEED is gonna strongly correct this week? Like $61 Sep7 puts? Lol
brave man betting against the trend.
Deal Addict
May 17, 2012
2519 posts
1346 upvotes
ontario
joepipe wrote: the premiums are really high on puts right now so if you're wrong its gonna get you wiped out real fast...

FYI Cronos CEO was just on CNBC .... he had his rebuttal for the Citron short and $3 valuation.....see what happens tomorrow
CRON is up 5.5% after hours. A lot of it spiked after the interview.
Deal Addict
Feb 27, 2015
4710 posts
2439 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Haha I swear, the only thing that will cause the crash is if I buy something...

Which isn't happening.

Congrats to all those with the steel balls.
Deal Addict
Jul 15, 2006
3565 posts
492 upvotes
lol
testdnakr wrote: New to options, what would be a decently risky put if I think WEED is gonna strongly correct this week? Like $61 Sep7 puts? Lol
Deal Addict
Jun 20, 2011
1950 posts
792 upvotes
VANCOUVER
JRGUINNESS wrote: Haha I swear, the only thing that will cause the crash is if I buy something...

Which isn't happening.

hahaha yes please don't!
Deal Addict
May 17, 2012
2519 posts
1346 upvotes
ontario
wonder if its possible to norbert gambit WEED to CGC?
Deal Addict
Jul 15, 2006
3565 posts
492 upvotes
Go for APH,
It'll GAP up, some people will take profits ---> you buy ---> set for sale at 2.5% up --> auto exit --> don't feel bad that it ends the day at 3.8% up. Let me know how it goes!

PS: I'm kidding, .. unless whoever tries this knows something the rest of the world doesn't or you just have steel balls in which case you keep it overnight... and tell us about it in the morning.

Cheers,
JRGUINNESS wrote: Haha I swear, the only thing that will cause the crash is if I buy something...

Which isn't happening.