Investing

Cannabis (Marijuana) Stocks

  • Last Updated:
  • Jan 23rd, 2021 1:27 am
Deal Addict
Feb 27, 2015
4469 posts
2157 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Jon Lai wrote: Well, it's at the very least to list in the US, if not a deal with Diageo.

But damn, buying back $1 higher is just the recipe for FOMO :D
LoL learn from me folk's.

DON'T try and catch the bottom...

99.9% it will drop you in the a.
Member
User avatar
Dec 22, 2008
356 posts
92 upvotes
Toronto
Remember it wasn't that long ago that APH was struggling to get past $11
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 7, 2007
3638 posts
1841 upvotes
GTA
Man people are really convinced Diageo is investing into APH.

I hope it works out because if it doesn’t, APH is going to crash and burn.
Deal Addict
Feb 27, 2015
4469 posts
2157 upvotes
Toronto, ON
ADRiiAN` wrote: Man people are really convinced Diageo is investing into APH.

I hope it works out because if it doesn’t, APH is going to crash and burn.
I think this is also NYSE hype now.

Yes it will drop. Probs to 14$ if aph doesn't get the Diageo deal.

But will come back with NYSE listing.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 11, 2011
3515 posts
1866 upvotes
Ontario
Good thing for that 4k share TRST purchase this AM
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 11, 2011
3515 posts
1866 upvotes
Ontario
And I don't want to say it is happening, but I have a pretty solid source.

Wish I'd got more APH under $18 this AM!
Deal Addict
Apr 5, 2009
1132 posts
313 upvotes
My HEXO shares on qTrade have been N/A for 2 days now... anyone experiencing the same thing or know what's going on?
Deal Fanatic
Apr 25, 2006
6290 posts
1204 upvotes
This has been the most weird market yet.

APH up, Canopy down. TRST runs up 10% in 10 minutes. HEXO getting whipped. Nasdaq all time highs, falling 200 points over a few days. NAFTA going on. Drug and alcohol companies circling the MJ companies.
"If you make a mistake but then change your ways, it is like never having made a mistake at all" - Confucius
Deal Addict
Jul 15, 2006
3565 posts
492 upvotes
What is happening? NYSE or Diageo or both?
Talk fast please, finger in the air about to buy some APH!
hebsie wrote: And I don't want to say it is happening, but I have a pretty solid source.

Wish I'd got more APH under $18 this AM!
Deal Addict
Jul 15, 2006
3565 posts
492 upvotes
It’s the Wild West... anything goes ...
1xTiMeR wrote: This has been the most weird market yet.

APH up, Canopy down. TRST runs up 10% in 10 minutes. HEXO getting whipped. Nasdaq all time highs, falling 200 points over a few days. NAFTA going on. Drug and alcohol companies circling the MJ companies.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 11, 2011
3515 posts
1866 upvotes
Ontario
Cress wrote: What is happening? NYSE or Diageo or both?
Talk fast please, finger in the air about to buy some APH!
No, never buy on internet talk!
Member
User avatar
Dec 22, 2008
356 posts
92 upvotes
Toronto
Grabbed a bit of TRST @ 10.25.

Got back in APH this AM (after holding 9+ months) ...but have stop set at 18.75 in case hebsie is wrong :)
Last edited by Ramblings on Sep 6th, 2018 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 11, 2011
3515 posts
1866 upvotes
Ontario
Steven91 wrote: My HEXO shares on qTrade have been N/A for 2 days now... anyone experiencing the same thing or know what's going on?
Same thing happened with HIP about a month ago when they did the name change. So HEXO has to re-issue new shares to your broker. Until they arrive you can't sell. Could take 3-5 days

The good thing is that the price generally goes up as people can't profit out during this period!
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 11, 2011
3515 posts
1866 upvotes
Ontario
Ramblings wrote: Grabbed a bit of TRST @ 10.25.

Got in APH this AM but have stop set at 18.75 in case hebsie is wrong :)
Ha, we're a month away from history!

And TRST will need to consolidate here shortly, gotta be massively over-bought
Deal Addict
Jul 15, 2006
3565 posts
492 upvotes
Fiiine, I won’t buy - just share the deets already :)
hebsie wrote: No, never buy on internet talk!
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 11, 2011
3515 posts
1866 upvotes
Ontario
Cress wrote: Fiiine, I won’t buy - just share the deets already :)
It's golf course talk from someone involved with APH. I like it enough to buy back in, but nothing is for sure until it is.
Deal Addict
Jul 15, 2006
3565 posts
492 upvotes
Okay, let’s try something else, how big is your position, are we talking a little dip or steel balls all in?
hebsie wrote: It's golf course talk from someone involved with APH. I like it enough to buy back in, but nothing is for sure until it is.

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)