Cannabis (Marijuana) Stocks

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 21st, 2020 11:31 am
Deal Addict
Jul 11, 2011
3515 posts
1866 upvotes
Ontario
zaidyboy wrote: I kid you not, was thinking about pulling the trigger on HIP , yesterday. &f**$**(#($(*&(*#*(#(*#(*#(*$&
I kept 100k in warrants so I am up $3k, but still, hebs is kinda missing the other $4500 of could've/should've money!

Oh well, it's here nor there. Lightening the load was the smart play.

HIP was, HIP still is, in a huge downward spiral. Great management, lots of cash, just the SP has been dumping ever since the CMED fiasco.

Then last weeks BD killed everything. I'm surprised the SP actually ran over the BD price today (.75), and the BD doesn't even close till next week
Deal Addict
Jul 11, 2011
3515 posts
1866 upvotes
Ontario
lilmikey wrote: If i knew how to short them I would, prefect storm for them to drop like a rock soon from past history of stocks similar to them.

@hebsie you know how to do it?
Wait till @porticoman gets back, he knows best
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2017
2180 posts
938 upvotes
hebsie wrote: I bought a small chunk at 11.69, but am holding off now.
hebsie wrote: FML, dumped 60% of my HIP.wts to flip into APH last week. Just missed a $4500 recovery!!!!!!!!!!!!
its impossible to call that pop above $12.50

not to worry, as a suggestion, consider putting a sell order in for $12.69 good till end of week?

then with that profit consider selling the remainder of your HIP.WT to flush & hopefully recovered any losses
Deal Addict
Jul 11, 2011
3515 posts
1866 upvotes
Ontario
porticoman wrote: its impossible to call that pop above $12.50

not to worry, as a suggestion, consider putting a sell order in for $12.69 good till end of week?

I think you missed something. Check the prices for HIP.wts yesterday! They had a 33% gain and I had sold 60% of my warrants last week, so missed it

After dumping part of my position in HIP, I figured the money was safer in APH. Which it still probably is, but nobody was expecting HIP to bounce back like that
then with that profit consider selling the remainder of your HIP.WT to flush & hopefully recovered any losses
That was last week's strategy. Dump 60% of the high-risk HIP, move it into APH, hopefully make a gain to cover the loss from selling the HIP.wts

HIP foiled my plan by running 33% in one day, while APH did, what, 2% perhaps??
Last edited by hebsie on Jun 6th, 2018 7:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
Deal Addict
Jul 11, 2011
3515 posts
1866 upvotes
Ontario
dsichewski11 wrote: You were mentioning last week news was coming...
How good of a bump will it give it today? Lol
I think the big APH news comes after the vote
Deal Addict
Jul 11, 2011
3515 posts
1866 upvotes
Ontario
Something must be up with HIP, price getting bid up huge!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)