May 17, 2012
2350 posts
1086 upvotes
ontario
indeed, i have a stinker in for ACB in case of flash crash
Jan 22, 2018
761 posts
133 upvotes
hebsie wrote: TD platform starting to crash, could be a good day here!
Ton of volume already.... 15 min in and 2+ million shares on aph...

Kinda looks like what dan said in bid last night is gonna happen... gap up and drop to cool off rsi’s...
Weed, acb, aph, tgod all down..

Looks like that drop to 11.88 was bought quick on aph...happy to see aph staying above 12...so far anyway
Deal Addict
Jul 11, 2011
3515 posts
1866 upvotes
Ontario
dsichewski11 wrote: Ton of volume already.... 15 min in and 2+ million shares on aph...

Kinda looks like what dan said in bid last night is gonna happen... gap up and drop to cool off rsi’s...
Weed, acb, aph, tgod all down..

Looks like that drop to 11.88 was bought quick on aph...happy to see aph staying above 12...so far anyway
Bought so quick that I didn't even see it!

I think/ hope APH settles into the old 12.12 support here, then rebuilds
Dec 31, 2015
711 posts
166 upvotes
Bought more APH at 12.10 this morning

Anyone else see all cancelled insider options for APH?
Mar 27, 2011
673 posts
186 upvotes
Toronto
herculesmaxpower wrote: Bought more APH at 12.10 this morning

Anyone else see all cancelled insider options for APH?
Yea read about it on reddit, what does that mean usually?
Deal Addict
Jan 22, 2006
4866 posts
2388 upvotes
Northside
APH below $12. Will probably buy some more.
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2017
2180 posts
938 upvotes
could a sub $11.50 be the low of the day?

"Aphria Inc. (“Aphria” or the “Company”) (TSX:APH) is pleased to announce that it has entered into an agreement with Clarus Securities Inc., on behalf of a syndicate of underwriters (collectively, the “Underwriters”), pursuant to which the Underwriters have agreed to purchase, on a “bought deal” basis, 18,987,400 Common Shares (the “Common Shares”) of the Company at a price of C$11.85 per Common Share"
Deal Addict
Jul 30, 2001
3197 posts
1943 upvotes
GTA
darkcloud8282 wrote: Did not expect APH to need to dilute.. damn
Cash in the bank. You make it seem like this is a bad thing?
Deal Addict
Jul 11, 2011
3515 posts
1866 upvotes
Ontario
porticoman wrote: could a sub $11.50 be the low of the day?

"Aphria Inc. (“Aphria” or the “Company”) (TSX:APH) is pleased to announce that it has entered into an agreement with Clarus Securities Inc., on behalf of a syndicate of underwriters (collectively, the “Underwriters”), pursuant to which the Underwriters have agreed to purchase, on a “bought deal” basis, 18,987,400 Common Shares (the “Common Shares”) of the Company at a price of C$11.85 per Common Share"
Seriously, I'm not an idiot. If that seemingly random $11.50 reference is a dig at me, which I'm sure it is, please take it elsewhere.

So you called the $13 exit yesterday. Nobody saw the price dropping on a BD, nobody, not even you!!!!

Volume was high, momentum was building, $13 was not the exit for anyone but a day trader.

Not everyone is playing your game, it's okay to have different strategies here. Being smug and condescending won't win friends....hebs
Mar 7, 2018
64 posts
19 upvotes
N8Magic wrote: Cash in the bank. You make it seem like this is a bad thing?
Bad for short term SP, swing traders, good for long term.
Deal Addict
Jul 11, 2011
3515 posts
1866 upvotes
Ontario
tcjw30 wrote: Bad for short term SP, swing traders, good for long term.
Exactly. Nobody is selling product here, gotta raise capital and expand somehow.

Thinking about, it was rather brilliant timing to sneak it in just before the vote. Nothing random about the timing from Vicc's end

I think people need to step back, see what they actually do with the $$$ before they pass judgement on why it was done.
Jan 8, 2018
69 posts
10 upvotes
TORONTO
put a small buy at 11.90 for APH. could go either way after vote
Dec 31, 2015
711 posts
166 upvotes
rabbitz wrote: Yea read about it on reddit, what does that mean usually?
Not really sure. Maybe they are going to issue new options with different terms? I find it interesting though.