Investing

Cannabis (Marijuana) Stocks

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 21st, 2020 11:31 am
Nov 15, 2006
498 posts
133 upvotes
Calgary
Looks like the chartguy's plan only worked early this morning. Many of the weed stocks have found support ....for now.
Keep walking through the storm. Your rainbow is waiting on the other side.
Dec 22, 2008
356 posts
92 upvotes
Toronto
Sold my APHQF this morning for a 15% gain - will jump back in soon for long hold.

If all goes well today I premise it will be a slow, steady rise throughout summer as the fear-mongering tapers off
Deal Addict
Sep 12, 2006
1493 posts
423 upvotes
Order for July Acb puts didn't fill this morning. I guess I'm sitting on my hands today.
Deal Addict
Jul 11, 2011
3515 posts
1866 upvotes
Ontario
alex_d10 wrote: Order for July Acb puts didn't fill this morning. I guess I'm sitting on my hands today.
What do you think of TRSTs chart, knowing they just came out of a $9 bought-deal that's now closed?
Deal Addict
Sep 12, 2006
1493 posts
423 upvotes
hebsie wrote: What do you think of TRSTs chart, knowing they just came out of a $9 bought-deal that's now closed?
Since the deal was announced, it only broke $9 for the first time this week on sector hype (not convincing enough for me).

But Trst is being recognized and heavily pumped right now, along with Ogi (rightfully so) for being an undervalued play and a M&A target. I'd be more comfortable entering Trst at $9 than adding more Aph at 11.85 tbh.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 25, 2006
6020 posts
1011 upvotes
I really enjoy the Chartguys. Those guys are legit! Calls are done BEFORE the day unfolds. That is how you know they are for real.
"If you make a mistake but then change your ways, it is like never having made a mistake at all" - Confucius
Jan 22, 2018
761 posts
133 upvotes
1xTiMeR wrote: I really enjoy the Chartguys. Those guys are legit! Calls are done BEFORE the day unfolds. That is how you know they are for real.
I like both chartguys vids and scottrades....
Feb 5, 2017
831 posts
645 upvotes
aph is doing nothing for the last 2 hours
bought 2550 shares at 11.93 this morning , up 1%, stop limit in
Deal Fanatic
Apr 25, 2006
6020 posts
1011 upvotes
I think we are looking at a shooting star candle today, but a ramp up after the vote passes.

Stocks cooled off. Should see a great open tmw across the board.
"If you make a mistake but then change your ways, it is like never having made a mistake at all" - Confucius
Deal Addict
Jun 20, 2011
1904 posts
742 upvotes
VANCOUVER
hebsie wrote: Exactly. Nobody is selling product here, gotta raise capital and expand somehow.

Thinking about, it was rather brilliant timing to sneak it in just before the vote. Nothing random about the timing from Vicc's end

I think people need to step back, see what they actually do with the $$$ before they pass judgement on why it was done.
Totally agree with you. Esp for the long term holders. It was well planned by Vic so people really need to take a step back.
Jan 22, 2018
761 posts
133 upvotes
1xTiMeR wrote: I think we are looking at a shooting star candle today, but a ramp up after the vote passes.

Stocks cooled off. Should see a great open tmw across the board.
What’s a shooting star candle? Other than probably the name of a firework lol
Deal Fanatic
Apr 25, 2006
6020 posts
1011 upvotes
White Comet wrote: Depends if they sell the news tomorrow and whether or not its good or bad news.
it will rally imo if its good news. the sell off has happened already.
Deal Addict
May 17, 2012
2350 posts
1086 upvotes
ontario
wow, the volume has left the building.

any predictions for last minute buying/selling this afternoon?