Investing

Cannabis (Marijuana) Stocks

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 4th, 2020 1:44 am
Deal Fanatic
Apr 25, 2006
6170 posts
1112 upvotes
hebsie wrote: If APH retakes $12.12, WEED $39.40, we could get a good old-fashioned power-hour close with a nice gap-up on Tuesday.

* edit *

Step 1: APH thru $12 -- check!
Quite sure its all built up under low volume, hence, the pull back
"If you make a mistake but then change your ways, it is like never having made a mistake at all" - Confucius
Deal Addict
Dec 23, 2006
1257 posts
112 upvotes
looks like we will have to wait over the weekend to see TGIF financials
Feb 27, 2013
219 posts
144 upvotes
Calgary
JRGUINNESS wrote: Anyone understand this news that came out on aph and weed in the last 2 hours.

Aldershot resources....
https://www.newswire.ca/news-releases/a ... 67661.html

Thanks for bringing this to my attention, pretty big news. Aldershot (Solo Liquor) restructuring Aldershot into Solo Growth Corp. operating under the retail name: Yellow Submarine By Solo. Strategic investors include Green Acre (Brett Wilson & Aphria) and Canopy Rivers (Canopy Growth), wonder if they'll get preferential shelf space

Solo Growth will grow a sustainable retail cannabis business in Western Canada with a goal to open over 60 retail cannabis locations across Alberta in the next three years.

Investor presentation here (looks like it was thrown together by a second year university student... lol) http://www.aldershotresources.com/wp-co ... 062018.pdf
Last edited by hameljon on Jun 29th, 2018 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~Let your actions reflect your desires
Deal Addict
Jul 11, 2011
3515 posts
1866 upvotes
Ontario
What happened to the global stock markets in the last ten minutes of trading there? Huge dumps all around

AAPL -- 3.6m shares on the buzzer
AMZN -- almost 300k

Is that and end of month/quarter thing, everyone seemed to have huge sell-offs, even Cdn banks??
Feb 27, 2013
219 posts
144 upvotes
Calgary
hebsie wrote: What happened to the global stock markets in the last ten minutes of trading there? Huge dumps all around

AAPL -- 3.6m shares on the buzzer
AMZN -- almost 300k

Is that and end of month/quarter thing, everyone seemed to have huge sell-offs, even Cdn banks??
Think it's to do with the trade war / tariffs :rolleyes:
~Let your actions reflect your desires
Deal Addict
Jul 11, 2011
3515 posts
1866 upvotes
Ontario
hameljon wrote: Think it's to do with the trade war / tariffs :rolleyes:
It's rather odd, prices didn't seem to move, just crazy large sell spikes??

Correction, AAPl price dumped about $4 on 3.7m shares sold
Deal Addict
Jan 22, 2006
4957 posts
2477 upvotes
Northside
hope you all have a great long weekend, see you Tuesday!
Deal Addict
May 17, 2012
2366 posts
1094 upvotes
ontario
Travel day today. I got out at 39.20 yesterday and i see my 37.xx bid filled today. Unfortunately was on the highway otherwise i would have flipped it again today.

Have a good wknd everyone. Soaking up the rays on Georgian bay
Deal Expert
Feb 11, 2009
17609 posts
4592 upvotes
Toronto
ACB Call Options for $9 strike expiring Jan are damn cheap! Loaded up a couple days ago!
Real Estate Agent, MAcc, CPA, CA
Jan 22, 2015
662 posts
179 upvotes
MPX looks like it's climbing back up. Wonder if there will be another pull back.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)