Investing

Cannabis (Marijuana) Stocks

  • Last Updated:
  • Jan 23rd, 2021 1:27 am
Deal Addict
Feb 27, 2015
4468 posts
2157 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Something up with APH.....

news Monday, or witching hour?!?
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2011
1588 posts
655 upvotes
London
Chanman94 wrote: Why not just set trailing stops for that week?
I’m an idiot since that is what I’m doing now. I’ll sell CWEB before since apparently I can’t set stops for it (and she is crushing me today sigh). Thanks :)
Deal Addict
May 17, 2012
2381 posts
1100 upvotes
ontario
1xTiMeR wrote: What does that mean for equities?
just observing what's going on -- i see increased volume and volatility.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 25, 2006
6289 posts
1203 upvotes
Nvm
"If you make a mistake but then change your ways, it is like never having made a mistake at all" - Confucius
Deal Addict
Feb 27, 2015
4468 posts
2157 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Wow,

Stopped out of NINE.

Didn't expect that......

Would have sold at 1.85

Edit.

Wow! Closed at 1.71..... so glad for stoploss at 1.79 now...
Member
Apr 23, 2010
252 posts
119 upvotes
Ontario
I made a bad play with RIV. That will teach me... I will be bag holding for several weeks now, hopefully not months.
Sr. Member
Aug 17, 2013
696 posts
602 upvotes
Toronto
I need to go to church to help me from not buying in to N for the 10th time.

Got out at 3.15... don't want to buy back at 3.40
Deal Fanatic
Jan 22, 2006
5049 posts
2556 upvotes
Northside
Namaste got their license....BOOOM!
Member
User avatar
Nov 15, 2016
353 posts
233 upvotes
Drakestar wrote: I’m an idiot since that is what I’m doing now. I’ll sell CWEB before since apparently I can’t set stops for it (and she is crushing me today sigh). Thanks :)
How is CWEB crushing you when it's .65c from the ATH of $18, did you buy at the ATH? If so, hold on....there so many catalysts coming up for CWEB
Deal Fanatic
Jul 7, 2004
5965 posts
1628 upvotes
I think next week CWEB will go on a nice run. And also think APH will drop some big news. Really it should be flying up already. Just doesn't seem to move anymore.
If we can go on a nice bull run next week think I'm gonna cash out everything.
I wish HVT would go up before then.
Deal Addict
Mar 24, 2011
1349 posts
386 upvotes
Vancouver
baz5 wrote: I think next week CWEB will go on a nice run. And also think APH will drop some big news. Really it should be flying up already. Just doesn't seem to move anymore.
If we can go on a nice bull run next week think I'm gonna cash out everything.
I wish HVT would go up before then.
I don't mind this period of consolidation but the next run up. I think >$30 this year is a definite
Deal Addict
Sep 12, 2006
1496 posts
429 upvotes
I'm not sure what SDM is planning to do with their license. I guess they'll start to lobby the government to change the medicinal laws to allow pharmacies to sell medicinal directly. Otherwise their license makes no sense as provincial colleges of pharmacy have rejected the idea of pharmacies selling recreational.
Deal Addict
May 17, 2012
2381 posts
1100 upvotes
ontario
alex_d10 wrote: I'm not sure what SDM is planning to do with their license. I guess they'll start to lobby the government to change the medicinal laws to allow pharmacies to sell medicinal directly. Otherwise their license makes no sense as provincial colleges of pharmacy have rejected the idea of pharmacies selling recreational.
it's a purely medical play by SDM

Top