EF 17-40mm f/4 L USM $699.99
Free shipping on orders over $14.99
15 replies
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
13815 posts
25990 upvotes
Scarborough
Prices aren't bad but not amazing either. Hopefully this isn't it for them and they put out some better deals for Black Friday.
RFD Staff [Forum Rules] [Facebook] [Twitter].
Deal Addict
Aug 12, 2008
2737 posts
364 upvotes
Newmarket
at henrys the 17-40 has been "on sale" for $699 for a while now
Deal Guru
Mar 6, 2003
13898 posts
5068 upvotes
Ottawa
it's not a real BF sale when they give you the prices 3 weeks in advance. I'm sure they could have offered these prices any other time of year
Deal Guru
Mar 23, 2005
13432 posts
294 upvotes
Midland
"Black Friday" doesn't start for almost 3 weeks.
"Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent." - US President, Calvin Coolidge
Feb 5, 2007
549 posts
101 upvotes
Black Friday emails from Canon actually started a week ago.
Banned
May 5, 2013
139 posts
18 upvotes
Longueuil
Not as good as I expect! But still not bad!
Thank you !
Deal Guru
Mar 23, 2005
13432 posts
294 upvotes
Midland
Boxing Day/Week is what gets me excited. Black Friday is a nickname for the US day after their Thanksgiving.
Boxing Day is an actual name of the day we have here.
"Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent." - US President, Calvin Coolidge
Deal Guru
May 6, 2005
10552 posts
968 upvotes
Vancouver
gordholio wrote: Boxing Day/Week is what gets me excited. Black Friday is a nickname for the US day after their Thanksgiving.
Boxing Day is an actual name of the day we have here.
This year will be... interesting. I wouldn;t be surprised if Black Friday deals match boxing day prices.

And it's an interesting setup... Black Friday can let you get great deals on Christmas presents, whereas Boxing Day allows you to spend all your newly gifted money! :)
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
13815 posts
25990 upvotes
Scarborough
Kaitlyn wrote: Black Friday can let you get great deals on Christmas presents, whereas Boxing Day allows you to spend all your newly gifted money! :)
This is the reason I always went down to the US for Black Friday. One trip down and I could literally finish all my Christmas shopping and get amazing deals on almost everything. :)

I don't get much money for Christmas anymore so time wise BF is more convenient for my shopping needs.
RFD Staff [Forum Rules] [Facebook] [Twitter].
Nov 14, 2007
227 posts
132 upvotes
I agree, Canon deals are a bit weak. Maybe they will come out with something better closer to the date.