• Last Updated:
  • Aug 30th, 2019 11:30 pm
[OP]
Apr 30, 2011
188 posts
11 upvotes
Vancouver BC

Can't Access Canadian Tire Website

I'm getting the error "Corrupted Content Error" on their website. Not sure if it's just on my end.
7 replies
Deal Guru
Sep 21, 2005
11400 posts
10411 upvotes
CT site is working.
Restart you browser and try again.
Have too many phones... This is how I limit my monthly phone payment.
Public Mobile $37 5GB, $13 250MB, 2x $8 50min/50text, Fido $5 4GB data only plan,
Zoomer $36 loyalty 4GB plan, $0 FPL home phone. Have a better and better day!
Deal Guru
Feb 9, 2006
11202 posts
5619 upvotes
Brampton
Turn off your adblock.

A whole bunch of vendors are starting to move towards referral linking for extra money. Walmart does this. Looks like Home depot and Canadian tire added the functionality and it's breaking links.
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2007
2415 posts
1191 upvotes
Vancouver
Ct blocked you
What have you done?Smiling Face With HornsImpJapanese OgreJapanese Goblin
[OP]
Apr 30, 2011
188 posts
11 upvotes
Vancouver BC
Thanks for your responses everyone.
I'm still not sure what the problem is, I didn't get any indication that it was Adblock-related, and restarted my browser. I reported it to CT and will see what they say. Maybe it is a blessing. Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes
Deal Fanatic
Sep 1, 2013
5525 posts
514 upvotes
virtualblu wrote: Thanks for your responses everyone.
I'm still not sure what the problem is, I didn't get any indication that it was Adblock-related, and restarted my browser. I reported it to CT and will see what they say. Maybe it is a blessing. Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes
I ordered something online from CT last month, and they totally F**ked it up (long story). It will be a cold day in Hell before I purchase anything from them online again. Kind of sad when you think about it - CT had a lot of goodwill from locals who grew up with CT money - they are pi**ing it away with their lousy website and dysfunctional online ordering system.