Travel

Can't get wifi to connect in Maple Leaf Lounge?

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 19th, 2021 7:08 pm
[OP]
Mar 11, 2018
44 posts
37 upvotes

Can't get wifi to connect in Maple Leaf Lounge?

Has anyone else had this problem or know the solution? I can't connect to their wifi because the button that says "connect" on the sign in page does nothing. I also can't use the table service menu for the same reason: the website loads but none of the things I should be able to click on work.

It's working for my boyfriend, so I assume it's related to like, browsers or javascript or operating system version on my end. But then I've never experienced this with any other wifi network or website.
2 replies
Mar 2, 2014
738 posts
403 upvotes
I have had similar issue at Taco Bell in US once and turning the phone to landscape mode worked. Connect button click would only work when the screen was in landscape mode
Deal Guru
Sep 6, 2002
10359 posts
3555 upvotes
These wifi networks are usually managed by third parties. Datavalet if I’m not mistaken

As such they usually have a support number. Ask your ac lounge front desk host to see if they have a number for tech support.

I recall using tethering at maple leaf lounges due to poor performance but was always able to connect. Try a different browser which I realize is tough when you don’t have wifi

Can you catch the airports wifi instead?
Autocorrect sucks