• Last Updated:
  • Nov 15th, 2020 11:10 am
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Nov 15, 2008
8995 posts
3332 upvotes

Can't login, Canadian Tire

only asking because I have been unable to login for days and when I wrote tech support it took them 3 days to tell me they would write me back and 6 more to tell me to call a 1-866 number...

Today I got my offers and when I click the link I am not logged in nor can I log in.

Anyone else having problems?
19 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 28, 2007
3115 posts
1010 upvotes
Whitehorse, YT
I have had trouble with Internet Explorer and Canadian Tire ... login, search, etc.. Try a different browser. Chrome always works for me.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Nov 15, 2008
8995 posts
3332 upvotes
Marzipan wrote: I have had trouble with Internet Explorer and Canadian Tire ... login, search, etc.. Try a different browser. Chrome always works for me.
Oh don't say that, I'm using Chrome. I tried Firefox too. When I click login it just times out on both.
Apr 25, 2004
134 posts
2 upvotes
Have you had any luck getting this resolved? I have been having the same problem. When I try to login all I get is a spinning wheel beside the SIGN IN. I have tried different browsers (Chrome, Firefox and IE). Different physical locations. Different computers. Had customer support reset my account, reset my password and they keep saying it is a temporary problem.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Nov 15, 2008
8995 posts
3332 upvotes
mrsauga wrote: Have you had any luck getting this resolved? I have been having the same problem. When I try to login all I get is a spinning wheel beside the SIGN IN. I have tried different browsers (Chrome, Firefox and IE). Different physical locations. Different computers. Had customer support reset my account, reset my password and they keep saying it is a temporary problem.
Exactly as was happening to me. I ended up calling in and they had to reset my account too but I was ok after that. Using Chrome. Just checked and I can still login.
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2004
2477 posts
2026 upvotes
Montreal, QC
mrsauga wrote: Have you had any luck getting this resolved? I have been having the same problem. When I try to login all I get is a spinning wheel beside the SIGN IN. I have tried different browsers (Chrome, Firefox and IE). Different physical locations. Different computers. Had customer support reset my account, reset my password and they keep saying it is a temporary problem.
Did you ever get this fixed ?

I've been having this problem for over 2 months, and when I called they told me they were having issues with their servers.. 2 months later, still same.. Spinning wheel when I click on login..
I already reset my password, thinking I may have just had an insecure password and maybe they locked the account until I changed it, but still no difference. This is now at the stage of annoying...
I've tried with Chrome, IE, firefox and Microsoft Edge crap...
Deal Expert
Feb 7, 2017
15213 posts
12381 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
Crappy Tire Website... is well "CRAPPY"

When I first heard about it and signed up it worked great for a few months (last year)

But in 2017 it is down / malfunctioning more than it works.

Now I just load my offers directly from the Emails they send me, and forget the rest.
Although I really do miss being able to see if an item is in stock at my local, and WHERE (what aisle) in the store I am supposed to look
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2008
1671 posts
277 upvotes
Winnipeg
Try hitting the refresh button when you get the spinning wheel.
Nov 22, 2012
290 posts
85 upvotes
Toronto
Same issue happening to me now for days. Their IT system really sucks. called their CS line, and the lady was not even able to log into my account on her end.
Aug 28, 2018
82 posts
34 upvotes
This has been happening to me on and off for the last 2-3 weeks. Happening again tonight. Frustrating. I'm trying to give them my money.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 28, 2005
6058 posts
1047 upvotes
Ontario / Quebec
Just trying to log in.
No problem for me.
I'm using Firefox 63.0.3 on a Mac.
It's not the latest version of FF; sometimes FF up-issues cause problems as well
Sep 19, 2009
42 posts
21 upvotes
North Bay, ON Canada
Ya I have the triangle MasterCard and it’s really frustrating that I can’t sign in as well. Seems to happen quite frequently.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 28, 2005
6058 posts
1047 upvotes
Ontario / Quebec
Which browser are you guys (who have problems signing in) using/

I don't remember ever having problems signing in.
Jan 22, 2018
143 posts
55 upvotes
Every time I try to sign in including right now it tells me it’s blocked for 24 hrs.
Sep 19, 2009
42 posts
21 upvotes
North Bay, ON Canada
I was using the app on my iPhone. I figured it out and had to actually go on my computer through the website and change my password and sign in there. Then when I went back on the app and signed in, I had no further problems.
Deal Addict
Aug 29, 2001
4192 posts
794 upvotes
Newbury, ON
It was fine for me for years.. last 2 months I've had issues logging into the web portal, it seems to always reject my username/password.
I can get my balance info from the mobile app though.
Nov 8, 2019
47 posts
6 upvotes
I’m having problem with my User ID. I do not believe I have a User ID. I do not know how to get one. This is for a supplement card. I can sign into my Triangle Rewards but have no online access for the credit card account.

Has anyone experienced this?
Jun 4, 2018
379 posts
257 upvotes
Windsor/Essex Ontari…
problems logging in here too. Firefox and Chrome.
Deal Addict
May 31, 2008
1060 posts
577 upvotes
Toronto
they have merged their points login (triangle whatever) with your website login (Canadian Tire, Marks, Sportchek etc).
I have had so many issues...