Investing

can't login to Questrade today

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 2nd, 2017 8:15 pm
Sep 19, 2006
37 posts
19 upvotes

can't login to Questrade today

Does anyone have the same issue? Or just me?
9 replies
Sep 19, 2006
37 posts
19 upvotes
Tried both web browser and cellphone app. None of them worked.
Deal Addict
Aug 4, 2014
3963 posts
4723 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Yep, was having problems today, too. Managed to place the order noon-ish, but was having problems in the morning - and couldn't login after 2, but thought that maybe it's our office wifi causing troubles again..
Deal Fanatic
Jun 3, 2009
5735 posts
1585 upvotes
Montreal
freilona wrote: Yep, was having problems today, too. Managed to place the order noon-ish, but was having problems in the morning - and couldn't login after 2, but thought that maybe it's our office wifi causing troubles again..
It was technical difficulties on Questrade's end as I had no issues accessing other websites.
Deal Addict
Jan 2, 2015
1633 posts
639 upvotes
Toronto, ON
sunflower123 wrote: Does anyone have the same issue? Or just me?
I'm having problems too. No error message (sent by Questrade).
Deal Addict
Mar 6, 2009
1115 posts
79 upvotes
I haven't been able to log into Questrade for the last week or so either. No warning or emails stating this problem. The website is up and running but logging into the trading platform, it just times out. Anyone else having this problem?
Jun 28, 2017
85 posts
29 upvotes
I haven't had any problems this week, and I just logged in to check again. Everything is fine for me. Maybe you should clear browser cache and history, then send them an email if you still can't get in.
Jun 27, 2007
579 posts
112 upvotes
Toronto
Hi Dorianking,

Are you still having issues accessing are platforms? If so, please send us a private message with your email address and we’ll ask our technical support team to reach out to you directly.

Thank you.
Banned
Jul 18, 2016
2014 posts
786 upvotes
Dorianking wrote: I haven't been able to log into Questrade for the last week or so either. No warning or emails stating this problem. The website is up and running but logging into the trading platform, it just times out. Anyone else having this problem?
Try clearing the cache on your browser. Afterwards, close your browser and restart computer.