• Oct 6th, 2018 12:55 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 27, 2011
3780 posts
2701 upvotes
Toronto

Can't view Tangerine credit card statements

I have been checking my credit card statements the same way for two years and just noticed my credit card statements are not showing at all.

When I click the credit card tab on the accounts page, then "statements" it used to show the "Chequing" and "Savings" and the credit card one and that month drop down bar.

Now it's just the chequing and savings, no credit card statements listed at all.

Can someone check their account for me to see if they are still showing on yours?
FreezingCanada wrote: We voted him in as God of RFD last month. Where were you during elections...?
6 replies
Apr 17, 2014
357 posts
210 upvotes
Calgary
Normal view for me. I can see all accounts listed in my statements.
Aug 10, 2012
19 posts
4 upvotes
I have the same issue. Called Tangerine support and they made a ticket to their IT. Strangely, told me they won't contact me if it gets fixed, I just have to keep an eye until it reappears or I call back in a week to check status.
Deal Addict
Aug 6, 2009
3215 posts
667 upvotes
Aurora, ON
After spending a half hour on phone with Tangerine, I'll post the short version (if anyone else is wondering)

If you receive your credit card statement by mail, you don't have access to an online pdf.

(FYI going to the dentist is less painful than dealing with them on the phone!)
Deal Addict
Dec 16, 2017
2541 posts
1037 upvotes
CND Brain & Hear…
jackie999 wrote: After spending a half hour on phone with Tangerine, I'll post the short version (if anyone else is wondering)

If you receive your credit card statement by mail, you don't have access to an online pdf.

I've worked for telecom industry then tech and insurance and I still don't get the reason behind "paper statement".
it's just truly annoying the way it is and paper mail is like so vulnerable as mail loss happens times to times..... eStatement is life LOL
Give me a J. I'm a maniac and an African expert.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 27, 2011
3780 posts
2701 upvotes
Toronto
jackie999 wrote: After spending a half hour on phone with Tangerine, I'll post the short version (if anyone else is wondering)

This wasn't the case for me, I don't receive paper statements. At the time of my post the site was glitched.
FreezingCanada wrote: We voted him in as God of RFD last month. Where were you during elections...?
Deal Guru
Sep 2, 2008
11829 posts
1661 upvotes
Exact same problem here, noticed it a while ago though when they changed website format. Literally there is no way to view the statement while on the computer. Its ridiculous. However, I would switch to the app and would be able to view my statement.

I just logged into the app and now, I am unable to view the statement as I was before. Seriously wtf. Getting real fed up with tangerine, will probably quit using it shortly. Can't stand their new layout.