Sports & Recreation

*Canucks Talk on RFD*

Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2006
3580 posts
2985 upvotes
Markham
As a sad Habs fan, it’s pretty remarkable to see what happens when a team has a real coach.

Freedom Mobile $40/20GB
Public Mobile $38/5GB
Jun 28, 2019
473 posts
291 upvotes
Vancouver
HDawg wrote: As a sad Habs fan, it’s pretty remarkable to see what happens when a team has a real coach.
I always felt Benning was Aquilini’s puppet and Green was Benning’s puppet

The whole Trevor Linden situation left a bad taste in my mouth, hopefully Aquilini has learned from this all. Let the hockey guys take care of business, hiring JR and Bruce are great first steps. I would love to see Gillis brought back as GM
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2006
3580 posts
2985 upvotes
Markham
Bertuzzi44 wrote: I always felt Benning was Aquilini’s puppet and Green was Benning’s puppet

The whole Trevor Linden situation left a bad taste in my mouth, hopefully Aquilini has learned from this all. Let the hockey guys take care of business, hiring JR and Bruce are great first steps. I would love to see Gillis brought back as GM
I agree JR and BB were great hires. There's some awesome talent on the team, and while they're missing some pieces, I think a fresh look was long overdue.

Owners meddling never ends well... ask any Sens fan. I think JR has enough experience to be able to stand up for himself and stick to his guns.

Freedom Mobile $40/20GB
Public Mobile $38/5GB
Deal Expert
Jul 29, 2003
19313 posts
2764 upvotes
YVR
HDawg wrote: I agree JR and BB were great hires. There's some awesome talent on the team, and while they're missing some pieces, I think a fresh look was long overdue.

Owners meddling never ends well... ask any Sens fan. I think JR has enough experience to be able to stand up for himself and stick to his guns.
JR would not have come to Vancouver if Aquaman was gonna be meddling.
R.I.P. Rick Rypien #37

For Sale:
shortened url's are not allowed
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2006
3580 posts
2985 upvotes
Markham

Freedom Mobile $40/20GB
Public Mobile $38/5GB
Jun 28, 2019
473 posts
291 upvotes
Vancouver
Wanted to comment on Jake Virtanen, what a screw up that was. Still can’t get over how many chances Benning gave him, he goes down as one of the biggest busts in Canucks history now

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)