Deal Expert
Jul 29, 2003
18795 posts
2072 upvotes
CSAgent wrote: Dang - both franchise goalies gone in less than a year. GG Lu, GG.

Somehow Canucks cheering "Lack Lack Lack Lack Lack" just doesn't have the same ring to it.
Maybe "Eddie Eddie Eddie Eddie Eddie" works better.
R.I.P. Rick Rypien #37

For Sale:
shortened url's are not allowed
Deal Expert
Jul 29, 2003
18795 posts
2072 upvotes
Gillis talks about the Luongo trade and courage to retool the club.

R.I.P. Rick Rypien #37

For Sale:
shortened url's are not allowed
Jan 7, 2014
164 posts
Vancouver
Fire the stupid fat faced Gillis, I have no faith in him! I'm just so pissed Luongo is gone. What horrible last few years for him, he certainly deserved better than this. And what is he gonna do now, back up to TT? He came here to a get a cup and instead ended up with a stupid contract and playing backup last couple of years.

And the fans deserve better than this team. It's the only real competitive team we got in Vancouver. We're not living in Cali where they got a bunch of NHL and NBA and NFL teams that can kick ***** , we got the one NHL team in BC and that's it! And we got no cups, it's ridiculous, and yet fans are packing the stands every single game, despite how bad the management and coaches have been. And looks like this year we will be struggling to make the playoffs. And if Gillis wants to rebuild, we will be struggling for years to come....
Deal Addict
May 14, 2010
2110 posts
249 upvotes
Summerland
Why aren't the idiot laffs fans posting in their own thread? Get lost!

I'm glad this drama is over. It's time for a rebuild. Seems like management finally agrees.
Deal Expert
Dec 7, 2012
32228 posts
8550 upvotes
GTHA
GP Legend wrote: Why aren't the idiot laffs fans posting in their own thread? Get lost!

I'm glad this drama is over. It's time for a rebuild. Seems like management finally agrees.
I am sure **** nucks fans post in their thread also.
Can you really trust this management to do a rebuild that will win a Cup?
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2011
2442 posts
399 upvotes
Toronto
GP Legend wrote: Why aren't the idiot laffs fans posting in their own thread? Get lost!

huh? did you miss the fact that the Canucks pull off a trade for the future hall of fame goalie Markstrom? entire NHL is buzzing with excitement
Deal Guru
Oct 5, 2008
13276 posts
7412 upvotes
Toronto
one last LOLuongo.

How does GMMG still have a job?
Penalty Box
Aug 11, 2005
4175 posts
1422 upvotes
I think that there will be a lot of empty seats next season cause we all know canuck fans are fairweather fans
Deal Addict
May 14, 2010
2110 posts
249 upvotes
Summerland
Umm, no, we just don't accept crap like you pathetic laffs fans.
Deal Addict
Jan 25, 2005
2562 posts
1199 upvotes
Surrey
So technically Canucks got Bo Horvat, Jacob Markstrom, and Shawn Matthias for Schneider and Luongo plus money going back to Florida as well.
MGMT doesn't have plan as what they want to do. Last year they were thinking of adding some pieces and this year everything is off table for rebuild.
Assuming Kesler gone tomorrow, canucks will have hard time selling tickets.

There was more negative news from Canucks this year then any other year combined.
Nov 17, 2003
521 posts
3 upvotes
Ontario
Magoomba wrote: The real shame in this is how the organization screwed over both Luongo and Schneider.
Vancouver is no longer a destination sought after other players looking to move.
It never was.

Only two teams in Canada that players want to play for, both are also original six.
Deal Expert
Dec 7, 2012
32228 posts
8550 upvotes
GTHA
iplom wrote: Only two teams in Canada that players want to play for, both are also original six.
Sorry, Canadian teams have a hard time signing UFA's.
When was the last time a Canadian UFA (not born in the same Province as the team) say he wanted to play with a Canadian team?
Deal Fanatic
Oct 19, 2008
6531 posts
2084 upvotes
GTA
tk1000 wrote: Sorry, Canadian teams have a hard time signing UFA's.
When was the last time a Canadian UFA (not born in the same Province as the team) say he wanted to play with a Canadian team?
Tyler Bozak...actually a lot of UFA's through the years have expressed interest in the Leafs. Its a bargaining chip-the Leafs have deep pockets so can drive up the bidding for UFA's.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)