Expired Hot Deals

Cap Barbell 2-Inch Olympic Grip Plate, 45 lbs - 66.97

• Last Updated:
  • May 29th, 2020 1:54 pm
Aug 22, 2007
702 posts
526 upvotes
MyNameWasTaken wrote: Oh wow lol I’m optimistic gyms will open up in the next month so I’m just grabbing a couple of things for body workouts now
I'll be honest. Even if gyms open, I'm a bit hesitant to even renew my GoodLife membership as I expect the gyms are going to be a bit of a hassle to work out in.
Dec 17, 2013
98 posts
96 upvotes
Victoria
ugh guess i need mats too, to protect the plates and to not piss off the neighbours...
Aug 22, 2007
702 posts
526 upvotes
The hell with it. Picked up 4 of these in total. Not renewing my gym membership. Thanks op
Nov 7, 2018
748 posts
527 upvotes
HeinzKetchup wrote: I live in a small apartment. A rack would be awesome.
Won't your landlord kick you out for deadlifting in apartment
Nov 7, 2018
748 posts
527 upvotes
toshis wrote: ugh guess i need mats too, to protect the plates and to not piss off the neighbours...
You living in apartment?
Deal Addict
May 27, 2007
3377 posts
750 upvotes
I wonna pick up 14 plates but gyms are opening up
RFD iTrader:76|||0
HEATWARE:15|||0
EBAY:220|||0
Dec 17, 2013
98 posts
96 upvotes
Victoria
Triad wrote: I wonna pick up 14 plates but gyms are opening up
this guy lifts
May 13, 2012
359 posts
265 upvotes
Edmonton
Triad wrote: I wonna pick up 14 plates but gyms are opening up
I'm also hesitant to order hoping gym will open soon, but here in Alberta I'm afraid they won't open until stage 3 so maybe still a couple months away.
May 27, 2007
3377 posts
750 upvotes
My gyms also few mins walk away.
15 mins drive to the 24h gym close to work.
Won't let me bring specialized bars in.
Not to mention is sold out.
2 months possibly from reopening...
toshis wrote: this guy lifts
XD
Cottoni wrote:
I'm also hesitant to order hoping gym will open soon, but here in Alberta I'm afraid they won't open until stage 3 so maybe still a couple months away.
Last edited by Triad on May 21st, 2020 9:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
RFD iTrader:76|||0
HEATWARE:15|||0
EBAY:220|||0
Dec 1, 2014
213 posts
392 upvotes
Anjou, QC
Got 6 of these a few weeks ago. Decent plates. A little less than 45 (44.6ish) but all very close to each other, within .1

Oh and the grips have a curve to them inside so easy to slip fingers in to pick them up off the floor.

Only negative is that the hole has a slight chamfer so barbell collars are mandatory. For the price, completely worth it.
Last edited by DrunkTrailerParkSupervisor on May 20th, 2020 11:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dec 1, 2014
213 posts
392 upvotes
Anjou, QC
Cottoni wrote: I'm also hesitant to order hoping gym will open soon, but here in Alberta I'm afraid they won't open until stage 3 so maybe still a couple months away.
you know how when you play counterstrike and your team rushes in to the double doors and you stand back for a few seconds since you know they're gonna get rekt?

I'm gonna be the dude hanging back for a bitwhen everything opens back up so others get all the poz coof particles.
Dec 10, 2014
685 posts
507 upvotes
Toronto, ON
You guys really trust gyms to open and be sanitized well? My goodlife is dirty as hell, I'm pretty sure the showers gave me some type of foot disease even though I wear shower slippers. Towels are on the ground everywhere, people don't wipe stuff down after they use it, and staff don't either. 95% of people don't wash their hands after they piss, they sure as hell aren't going to cover their mouth when sneezing or coughing or drip sweat all over. If you see what the gyms in Hong Kong are like now that they are "open", they have walled off cardio machines to each other, disallowed drinking fountains, but the weight areas are exactly the same lol because there's no feasible way to wall weight areas off. 100% chance of getting coronavirus.

I'm just glad I managed to get a dip station and 3 sets of dumbells. Trying to get a concept2 rower if they're in stock again. Guess I won't be doing compounds until next year.
Dec 17, 2013
98 posts
96 upvotes
Victoria
DrunkTrailerParkSupervisor wrote: you know how when you play counterstrike and your team rushes in to the double doors and you stand back for a few seconds since you know they're gonna get rekt?

I'm gonna be the dude hanging back for a bitwhen everything opens back up so others get all the poz coof particles.
LEERROOOYYY JEEENNNKKKIINNNNSSSS
Apr 5, 2009
168 posts
43 upvotes
Amazing find. As long as the order doesn't get canceled, I'll be the happiest guy in the world. So tired of taping dumbbells and using water jugs in addition to my meager stack of plates.