Tags:
None
10 replies
Deal Guru
Feb 11, 2007
10548 posts
4780 upvotes
Capcom redesigned "The masterpeice" Ken Masters? LOL

The new appearance looks improved over the Street Fighter IV version at least.

For the graphical style, I prefer the Udon hand drawn art style used in Super Street Fighter II HD Remix over SFV and SFIV's direction.
(see below)

[IMG]http://www.stealthybox.com/wp-content/u ... Remake.jpg[/IMG]
Jun 4, 2012
169 posts
29 upvotes
MARKHAM
.... kinda of impartial. I preferred the Alpha styling the most. This new one is.. Emo looking? Looks like Ken also got a SERIOUS tan.
Deal Guru
Oct 22, 2009
11811 posts
2756 upvotes
Toronto
I don't like Ken Masters' new HAIRSTYLE-LOOK one bit in the new Street Fighter 5.

They should just make him have it long again like it was in Street Fighter Alpha.
~~~~~~~~~~> Get...THAT DEAL...Over Here!!!
Deal Addict
Jun 26, 2011
1689 posts
402 upvotes
I can see that (original) unruly long hair looking odd in 3D rendering. On the bright side Ryu looks great!
Deal Addict
May 1, 2012
2798 posts
698 upvotes
Scarborough
I could live with the hair. Just don't know why they gave him a dress to wear.
Deal Addict
Feb 17, 2013
2776 posts
1050 upvotes
Toronto
The classic Ken costume better be available as an alternative.
Deal Guru
Oct 22, 2009
11811 posts
2756 upvotes
Toronto
tinlun wrote: The classic Ken costume better be available as an alternative.
I am sure it is bound to be in the game at some point...at least if not initially...via one of the inevitable "Costume" DLC/Unlockable packs from Capcom.

Capcom made me hate DLC extras....especially after they were exposed unlocking extra content that was ALREADY coded on the game discs before.
Deal Guru
Oct 22, 2009
11811 posts
2756 upvotes
Toronto
kmarcie wrote: I can see that (original) unruly long hair looking odd in 3D rendering. On the bright side Ryu looks great!
No, it will look fine on the next-gen consoles...they pretty much perfected flowing hair on those platforms with next-gen graphics.

It will look smooth if they do it right.

Yeah, at least they left Ryu alone. I understand that Ryu and Ken were always very similar in their costumes/looks/movies...but they already differentiated Ken long ago from Ryu with his unique moves, speed and flame-related power moves.

I understand that they are supposed to have aged a bit more in Street Fighter V....but to make Ken look totally different and really mess with his hair-style and costume (which looks now almost like Kazuya from the Tekken games)...was a very weird decision from Capcom. I prefer the Ken classic look a lot more.
Deal Addict
Feb 17, 2013
2776 posts
1050 upvotes
Toronto
Scorpionsy wrote: I am sure it is bound to be in the game at some point...at least if not initially...via one of the inevitable "Costume" DLC/Unlockable packs from Capcom.

Capcom made me hate DLC extras....especially after they were exposed unlocking extra content that was ALREADY coded on the game discs before.
That is most likely the only dlc I'd buy if that's the case.