AYCE Shrimp and Fries $27.99-$29.99

Deal Link:
Price:
$28
Expiry:
December 1, 2019
Retailer:
The Captain's Boil
AYCE Shrimp and Fries with purchase of any beverage. Price is $27.99 at most locations, others $28.99 or $29.99, check website to see what your location is charging.

Shrimp spice choice of Captain's Boil, Garlic, Lemon Pepper, or Cajun
Fries choice of Regular or Cajun.

2 hour time limit.

What isn't clear is if you have to get fries with every "refill" (and finish same) or if you can just load up on shrimp.
Last edited by TomRFD on Nov 20th, 2019 9:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: added price to title
Let's get this straight once and for all. The "Golden Arches" burger chain is McDonald's, not MacDonald's. Thank you.
56 replies
Deal Addict
Feb 15, 2009
1217 posts
294 upvotes
I really like their shrimp. I'll have to go.
Sep 3, 2018
181 posts
115 upvotes
If you don't have to load up on fries it would be worth it otherwise the fries would just fill me up. Hopefully someone goes and can tell us what the conditions are for this deal.
Jun 7, 2008
55 posts
16 upvotes
Edmonton
The Edmonton location is not supporting this promo. I went on Monday and no deal.
Penalty Box
May 15, 2016
5193 posts
1759 upvotes
Dakrula wrote: The Edmonton location is not supporting this promo. I went on Monday and no deal.
Report them for ban.
Nov 2, 2010
24 posts
227 upvotes
Winnipeg
Dakrula wrote: The Edmonton location is not supporting this promo. I went on Monday and no deal.
All participating locations & prices are on the website. Looks like neither Edmonton or Calgary are participating, but the majority of the others are.
Deal Addict
Oct 12, 2008
1190 posts
2229 upvotes
Markham
koffey wrote: Was a similar thread downvoted into oblivion last year for the same deal and the bad food?

Yep; captains-boil-captains-boil-april-1-14- ... a-2275662/

Popcorn time.
Last year, it was AYCE mussels (and people in the thread apparently wanted shrimp). Their wish is granted this year.

That said, I never really understood why people want to eat food loaded with fat and sodium out of plastic bags.
Deal Guru
Oct 6, 2010
13147 posts
7458 upvotes
Toronto
Dave510 wrote: Last year, it was AYCE mussels (and people in the thread apparently wanted shrimp). Their wish is granted this year.

That said, I never really understood why people want to eat food loaded with fat and sodium out of plastic bags.
Cause it hides the quality of the food!
DYI difficulty scale:
0-joke
10-no joke

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2006
26040 posts
11487 upvotes
RIP in peace OP.
Not that this is a bad deal, but the last mussel thread was hilarious.
The funny thing is it wasn't even that bad of deal. I've seen worse. But I'm pretty sure it was a downvote record before it was locked.
EastGTARedFlagger wrote: What isn't clear is if you have to get fries with every "refill" (and finish same) or if you can just load up on shrimp.
Unless things changed, fries were optional. I had a butt ton of mussels and a half basket of fries.
koffey wrote: Was a similar thread downvoted into oblivion last year for the same deal and the bad food?

Yep; captains-boil-captains-boil-april-1-14- ... a-2275662/

Popcorn time.
Totally. That's why I didn't post it.
Also it's not THAT hot since most people are going to struggle eating $27 worth of peel and eat shrimp.
Not me though since I just take the legs off and eat the shell.
Last edited by death_hawk on Nov 20th, 2019 10:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Oct 10, 2012
377 posts
71 upvotes
London
I enjoy their snow crab a lot because it's a good price and their sauce is really good. Not a fan of their shrimp because they're cooked whole so you have to remove their head and they're not deveined.
Deal Addict
Feb 7, 2010
1553 posts
258 upvotes
Toronto
papp101 wrote: I enjoy their snow crab a lot because it's a good price and their sauce is really good. Not a fan of their shrimp because they're cooked whole so you have to remove their head and they're not deveined.
head juice is the best
Deal Fanatic
May 1, 2012
9059 posts
7346 upvotes
Markham
When Captain's Boil sends their shrimp, they're not sending their best.
They're bringing low quality. They're bringing slightly spoiled. They're rapist shrimp. And some, I assume, are good shrimp.
Deal Addict
Nov 23, 2017
1487 posts
2877 upvotes
Anikiri wrote: When Captain's Boil sends their shrimp, they're not sending their best.
They're bringing low quality. They're bringing slightly spoiled. They're rapist shrimp. And some, I assume, are good shrimp.
Comment of the year
Last edited by MrDisco on Nov 21st, 2019 7:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: classy