• Sep 14th, 2012 11:18 pm
[OP]
Feb 18, 2012
96 posts
1 upvote
Mississauga, ON
Trader Score: 5 (100% Positive)

Car Audio For Sale---Cheap Prices O.B.O

Hey! im looking to get rid of my car audio equipment ASAP as i need the space and money :( sad to see them go but they have too! Send me offers at my email
manvir.panesar@gmail.com for faster responses!! Dont know how to add pictures :(

1. JBL CS1014 Subwoofer In a Custom Made T-line box VERY LOUD AND PLAYS VERY LOW!----$100

This is probably the loudest 10" I ever had! The loudness of a sub depends all on the BOX. Basically, a T-Line enclosure is the perfect box for a sub. You will never find one of these boxes anywhere unless someone custom makes one for you! Dont miss your chance to get one. It was 10x Louder than my 12" alpine type x on 1000 watts. All you need is 100watts or less

2. Custom Made 15" Subwoofer Box----$70

Looking to get rid of this sub box because its taking up too much space! Its made out of 3/4 MDF and its custom made, which are better that any of the pre-fab ones on the market today! Just needs carpet or black paint, didn't finish painting it!

The specs are:
Length (Depth): 24 in.
Width: 27 in.
Height: 22 in.
Tuning Freq: 35Hz
Size: 4.5 Ft

3. Rockford 200M Amp All Accessories+Box----$100

Selling a rockford 200m amp. in amazing condition, can pass as a brand new amp! comes with everythig and you can even use your stock headunit!

Continuous Power Rating
100 x 1 RMS continuous power into 4 Ohms with less than 1% TH+N from 20-20kHz
200 x 1 RMS continuous power into 2 Ohms with less than 1% TH+N from 20-20kHz

4. MTX TC712 (MTX 7500) Subwoofer in sludgehammer enclosure BRAND NEW STIFF----$150

looking to sell this sub asap! i never used it the sub is still stiff! never bought an amp

Bought at futureshop for 399+ taxes!
5 replies
[OP]
Feb 18, 2012
96 posts
1 upvote
Mississauga, ON
BUMP need them gone asap! send offers or trade! Will trade for amp that accepts 4 gauge wire!
[OP]
Feb 18, 2012
96 posts
1 upvote
Mississauga, ON
BUMP!! Also got a rockford p1 in an Atrend porter box. 130. Sub has a few scratches, but pounds!