Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Feb 15, 2005
6254 posts
1788 upvotes

Which car manufacturer is this?

What happened to the car spotting thread? Anyways, I saw a car that I haven't seen before, and there aren't that many.

What manufacturer has a red upside down Swoosh? Here's my poor attempt at replicating it:

Also saw a Jaguar F-Type SVR and an extremely rare previous gen Volvo S90 T6 Polestar. Volvo sells less than 24 S80s/year, so sales of the S90 Polestar is likely less. I can definitely haul my toddler in one of those!
Last edited by rf134a on Aug 31st, 2016 1:52 pm, edited 3 times in total.
⬆⬆⬇⬇⬅➡⬅➡BA
5 replies
Deal Guru
Mar 9, 2007
14735 posts
10887 upvotes
Think of the Childre…
Image ain't working Bob.
rf134a wrote: What happened to the car spotting thread? Anyways, I saw a car that I haven't seen before, and there aren't that many.

What manufacturer has a red upside down Swoosh? Here's my poor attempt at replicating it:

Also saw a Jaguar F-Type SVR and an extremely rare previous gen Volvo S90 T6 Polestar. Volvo sells less than 24 S80s/year, so sales of the S90 Polestar is likely less. I can definitely haul my toddler in one of those!

WOULD SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!
Deal Expert
Jul 30, 2007
31270 posts
17843 upvotes
Toronto

you thinking of getting a group buy going ?

I was following this rocket earlier this month ..
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Feb 15, 2005
6254 posts
1788 upvotes
booblehead wrote: Image

you thinking of getting a group buy going ?

I was following this rocket earlier this month ..
Damn, you're right. School is in so all the Chinese students have flooded in. 911GT3 winter beater and P1 for summer...
Exact same colour as the website, too. The only model without the "McLaren" on the front hood.
http://cars.mclaren.com/P1
⬆⬆⬇⬇⬅➡⬅➡BA
Deal Expert
Jul 30, 2007
31270 posts
17843 upvotes
Toronto
the one I was following was a 675. It was test driven by a Chinese guy. He rocketed the car on local roads (speed limit is 50kph) at at least 100kph after he made that turn. Smiling Face With Sunglasses
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Feb 15, 2005
6254 posts
1788 upvotes
I was surprised at his quiet it was coming to a stop at the red light and driving away. I didn't realize it was a hybrid at the time.

People in this city like to bring nice cars to strange places. Saw a Saleen SS7 aero at home depot and a viper ACR at princess auto.
⬆⬆⬇⬇⬅➡⬅➡BA