• Last Updated:
  • Oct 14th, 2020 8:01 pm
[OP]
Aug 15, 2018
219 posts
63 upvotes

Car size visual comparison

Hi everyone,

New driver here. I rented a Nissan Qashqai during the long week-end and I loved its dimensions.

There are a few other cars I'm interested in but I'd like to compare.

Do you now of any 3D comparison website, like this Youtuber is using at the beginning of the video?

Thank you
4 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 21, 2013
1555 posts
1728 upvotes
GTA
OP, you are better off looking up the manufacturers dimensions for each and/or watching youtube comparison videos.

Note - just because a car seems bigger smaller on paper doesn't mean you will feel that way when driving it. Driving dynamics and visibility can only be judged when you're sitting in it/test driving.
Deal Addict
Nov 16, 2016
1186 posts
1323 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
georgecantstandya wrote: OP, you are better off looking up the manufacturers dimensions for each and/or watching youtube comparison videos.

Note - just because a car seems bigger smaller on paper doesn't mean you will feel that way when driving it. Driving dynamics and visibility can only be judged when you're sitting in it/test driving.
Very true. This applies to older vehicles especially. Newer cars have much better turning radiuses making them easy as hell to drive. High belt lines, tire wide and much more can effect it. But the Qashqai is obviously ultra small and tiny compared to the already small CRV.
The Biggest of the Big has arrived!