Expired Hot Deals

Cards Against Humanity - family friendly version. Self-print PDFs

  • Last Updated:
  • Apr 8th, 2020 12:36 pm
15 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 23, 2017
3144 posts
6411 upvotes
These guys are such an awesome company, will be happy to support them when this releases.
Newbie
Nov 26, 2019
78 posts
85 upvotes
vancouver
I hate being that guy, but you can download the main game of cards against humanity for free always on their website. And the expansions and some of the special sets are also available online with quick google searches. This isn't really a deal IMO.
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2008
1268 posts
775 upvotes
Never knew there was a free version at all. Thanked! I appreciate the post.
Member
User avatar
Sep 4, 2005
271 posts
196 upvotes
TravisR93419 wrote: I hate being that guy, but you can download the main game of cards against humanity for free always on their website. And the expansions and some of the special sets are also available online with quick google searches. This isn't really a deal IMO.
If FREE isn't a hot deal, are you expecting them to PAY YOU to get it? Neutral Face

Thanks OP!
Deal Addict
Aug 7, 2008
3199 posts
2142 upvotes
Montreal
hammy wrote: If FREE isn't a hot deal, are you expecting them to PAY YOU to get it? Neutral Face

Thanks OP!
Think he means that if it's always free, it's not a special deal. It's a steal alright if it's free and it's fun, but if it's an everyday price, not a hot deal but more of an fyi
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Jun 16, 2009
5611 posts
5809 upvotes
GTA
Did anyone click to download yet? The online agreement parts are hilarious Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes
c'mon get happy!
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 27, 2011
3582 posts
1843 upvotes
hammy wrote: If FREE isn't a hot deal, are you expecting them to PAY YOU to get it? Neutral Face

Thanks OP!
That's not what he's saying at all...
Sr. Member
Apr 1, 2013
989 posts
2024 upvotes
Fredericton
"Even if our dumb butthole president tells us to do something stupid, I will listen to medical experts instead."

Face With Tears Of Joy
Deal Addict
Aug 7, 2011
1731 posts
2336 upvotes
VANCOUVER
BernardRyder wrote: Did anyone click to download yet? The online agreement parts are hilarious Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes
Lol yeah. And the FAQ is pretty funny too
Is this game family-friendly?

Yes. That’s why it’s called Cards Against Humanity: Family Edition.
Member
Nov 2, 2004
291 posts
227 upvotes
Vancouver
Oops. I searched Hot Deals for "humanity" but forgot to search the Free forum. Glad it's helped some people.

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)