Expired Hot Deals

careerealism.com

Reg $980! Now only $78.40!! 2020 LIGE Watch Men Automatic 316L Steel 100 Waterproof NH35 Movement

  • Last Updated:
  • Dec 5th, 2020 2:38 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 18, 2003
1913 posts
893 upvotes
YVR

[careerealism.com] Reg $980! Now only $78.40!! 2020 LIGE Watch Men Automatic 316L Steel 100 Waterproof NH35 Movement

Deal Link:
Price:
78.40
Savings:
92% OFF
Expiry:
December 3, 2020
Retailer:
careerealism.com
More offers from careerealism.com
Reg $980! Now only $78.40!! Do these guys use Crappy Tire's inflated retail sales team lol...

2020 LIGE Watch Men Automatic Mechanical Tourbillon Clock Fashion Sapphire Glass 316L Steel 100 Waterproof Watches NH35 Movement

Anyways it 's my first deal and likely last. I'm only having fun.

But a serious note if it really has Japan NH35 movement it's as good as the cheapo seikos of around $200. No battery needed. I'm taking a chance and getting the green one. wth.

And I want everyone to give me a thumbs down as that has way more street cred on east hastings.

ps...on ebay it is more expensive at $180 cnd...fwiw

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/2020-LIGE-Watch ... 0005.m1851
Images
  • 2020-12-01_192848.jpg
Last edited by Charles on Dec 1st, 2020 10:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize.
38 replies
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2011
37031 posts
22996 upvotes
Center of Universe
Ali Express?
Knock off?
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2011
1071 posts
630 upvotes
Midland
Check out my onlyfans if you actually want a deal
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 18, 2003
1913 posts
893 upvotes
YVR
vkizzle wrote: Ali Express?
Knock off?
likely - but it's got free return...
To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize.
Deal Addict
Mar 19, 2011
1616 posts
897 upvotes
SW Ontario
Nice looking watch, reminds me of my old Tag.
Penalty Box
Jul 15, 2018
1029 posts
1533 upvotes
George w bushs futon
Appreciate the effort op but msrp is inflated for sure
Deal Expert
User avatar
Mar 22, 2007
27830 posts
7969 upvotes
Hamilton
Goof deal
hated on but respected.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 15, 2015
8727 posts
5120 upvotes
ON
Charles wrote: Reg $980! Now only $78.40!! Do these guys use Crappy Tire's inflated retail sales team lol...

2020 LIGE Watch Men Automatic Mechanical Tourbillon Clock Fashion Sapphire Glass 316L Steel 100 Waterproof Watches NH35 Movement

Anyways it 's my first deal and likely last. I'm only having fun.

But a serious note if it really has Japan NH35 movement it's as good as the cheapo seikos of around $200. No battery needed. I'm taking a chance and getting the green one. wth.

And I want everyone to give me a thumbs down as that has way more street cred on east hastings.

ps...on ebay it is more expensive at $180 cnd...fwiw

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/2020-LIGE-Watch ... 0005.m1851
I surely hope so ! Thanks for making a mockery of the Hot Deals section to amuse yourself, we appreciate it and it shows ...
Next time hit Off Topic instead.
Deal Expert
User avatar
Nov 28, 2013
20500 posts
9944 upvotes
Oakville
Imagine being on this site for *17 years* and deciding to post this as your first deal. Lol.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Jun 3, 2008
7961 posts
4191 upvotes
Does it actually have a Seiko NH35?

The back is incredibly plain, I would have expected the movement to have been engraved on the oscillating weight (e.g. look at pics of the Seiko NH35 on google image search).

Pic from one of the AliExpress reviews:
https://imgur.com/pAJZsk7

I would also question whether it is a tourbillon.

---

I have no issues buying watches on AliExpress because it's far cheaper than getting the same thing from Fossil... pretty high quality and specs come at a much cheaper price. Just that there's some danger in picking misleading specs.
Last edited by SoroSuub1 on Dec 2nd, 2020 9:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sr. Member
Nov 20, 2017
921 posts
695 upvotes
how long does it take to get a package from China these days
Deal Expert
User avatar
Nov 28, 2013
20500 posts
9944 upvotes
Oakville
SoroSuub1 wrote: Does it actually have a Seiko NH35?

The back is incredibly plain, I would have expected the movement to have been engraved on the oscillating weight (e.g. look at pics of the Seiko NH35 on google image search).

Pic from one of the AliExpress reviews:
https://imgur.com/pAJZsk7

I would also question whether it is a tourbillon.

---

I have no issues buying watches on AliExpress because it's far cheaper than getting the same thing from Fossil... pretty high quality and specs come at a much cheaper price. Just that there's some danger in picking misleading specs.
This watch could very well have a legit NH35 movement, but if you want an NH35 diver like the one in the OP I would recommend spending a few extra bucks and grabbing an Invicta one off Amazon: https://www.amazon.ca/Invicta-8926OB-Co ... B000JQFX1G - you don't have to wait a month for it to arrive from China, and if you have any issues with it you can return it for free to amazon and get your money back right away.
Newbie
May 15, 2017
27 posts
24 upvotes
I suggest people wait for the reg price to go up to $7800 before buying. This just isn't a big enough discount for me.
Member
Nov 24, 2014
368 posts
412 upvotes
Windsor, ON
Why did they even write the word Tourbillon in association with this watch?
Deal Addict
Aug 17, 2008
1374 posts
1146 upvotes
Toronto
Jordanferras wrote: how long does it take to get a package from China these days
3 to 4 weeks (GTA/Toronto)
The Golden Rule: those who have the gold, make the rules
Deal Expert
User avatar
Nov 28, 2013
20500 posts
9944 upvotes
Oakville
taranducal wrote: Why did they even write the word Tourbillon in association with this watch?
Search term spam, baby! Throw in as many related words as you can, to show up in more searches! People who think they're getting a Tourbillon watch for $78 probably aren't going to know that it doesn't have one when it arrives :P
Sr. Member
Aug 9, 2008
563 posts
332 upvotes
the green face / bezel combo are for the poor souls who never got offered a Hulk or will never get the call for the new Ceramic Kermit by their Rolex AD Face With Tears Of Joy

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)