Expired Hot Deals

[Carrot Rewards App] 300 scene points by referrals

  • Last Updated:
  • Apr 1st, 2017 12:43 am
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Oct 21, 2015
7649 posts
41703 upvotes
Ontario

300 scene points by referrals

Retailer:
Carrot Rewards App
Download Carrot Rewards App.
Refer a friend to sign up, you and him/her will get 300 scene points.
Expires Today : 11:59PM
Available in BC, ON and NL

300 points = Referrals
25 points = Scene25
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When you sign up, make sure you ask a friend or anyone on FB to get a referral code.

You can refer as many friends as you want.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note:
1) You cannot attach the same scene card on different accounts. Have to get a new scene card #.

2) You can only sign up to 3 different accounts on the same device. ( they track your IMEI. You can change your IMEI or hide your IMEI to sign up for more than 3 accounts)

1000 pts = 1 free ticket at Cineplex
1000 pts = $10 off at SportChek

TODAY ONLY!!!!!!
Costco West Lists

Costco 【West】 2020 Clearance items .97
If you have time, please do the RFD Survey. It only takes a minute. More sponsors for them. Link
10 replies
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 8, 2010
2435 posts
866 upvotes
You can also switch you preference to Petro Canada, More Rewards, or Aeroplan and get points for those rather than Scene.

150 for Aeroplan rather than 300 Scene I believe. Not sure what's worth more, or what the other programs offer for signups.

Also, it's currently for BC, ON, and NL only.

It's a fitness tracker and survey app... you get points (no idea how many) for walking, connecting to Google Fit or the Apple version.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Feb 28, 2006
6938 posts
525 upvotes
Richmond Hill
daverobev wrote: You can also switch you preference to Petro Canada, More Rewards, or Aeroplan and get points for those rather than Scene.

150 for Aeroplan rather than 300 Scene I believe. Not sure what's worth more, or what the other programs offer for signups.

Also, it's currently for BC, ON, and NL only.

It's a fitness tracker and survey app... you get points (no idea how many) for walking, connecting to Google Fit or the Apple version.
Surveys give you about 10-15 scene points depending. Also, gives you additional 4 scene points per day if you reach a certain step goal (mine is 2,500 after it tracks you for 2 weeks).
Sr. Member
Nov 26, 2015
825 posts
567 upvotes
Ontario
Thanks! That was an easy 1500 scene points. However i think only the referrer gets the points. Not the referral.

I referred my wife and only I got the points.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 19, 2003
4566 posts
1464 upvotes
Kingston
They have another promo on too, I only saw a popup quick on the app. Something like meet your target 5 days and get 45 extra points. Or something along those lines. Did anyone read it? I can't remember what it said

My target is 8500 steps
Sr. Member
Sep 2, 2016
515 posts
272 upvotes
Tha DraGun wrote: They have another promo on too, I only saw a popup quick on the app. Something like meet your target 5 days and get 45 extra points. Or something along those lines. Did anyone read it? I can't remember what it said

My target is 8500 steps
Mine was meet goal 10 out of 14 days and get a bonus 40 points lol
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Oct 21, 2015
7649 posts
41703 upvotes
Ontario
Etabol wrote: Thanks! That was an easy 1500 scene points. However i think only the referrer gets the points. Not the referral.

I referred my wife and only I got the points.
Their app is glitchy. You should see 300 pts later for both people after a few days if not you can contact them via FB
Costco West Lists

Costco 【West】 2020 Clearance items .97
If you have time, please do the RFD Survey. It only takes a minute. More sponsors for them. Link
Sr. Member
Sep 15, 2007
557 posts
47 upvotes
Dmbpjfan wrote: Mine was meet goal 10 out of 14 days and get a bonus 40 points lol
Mine is 12000 steps for 10 out of 14 days. So hard to maintain

Top