Automotive

CARS R US AUTO WHOLESALERS or Premium Car Wholesale

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 3rd, 2014 7:04 pm
Sep 30, 2010
3 posts
I just bought a 2006 Audi A4 from Cars R Us and had an excellent experience. I have had approximately 10 cars in my lifetime, so I have know good and bad dealers. The person I dealt with there, Sirarash, was helpful and delivered on what he promised.

In order to ensure you have a good experience with a used car dealer, or any dealer for that matter, is by doing your homework. If you dont know what youre doing and are clueless, youre setting yourself up for miscommunication and likely wont get what you need.

I will give Cars R Us an opportunity to sell me my next car - assuming they have what I want! :)

By the way, buying a US car is not bad. Again, its about making an informed decision. If there are differences between Cdn spec and US spec, know those before your purchase and you wont be surprised when it comes to import restrictions or future repairs. If a dealer is selling a used car from the US in Canada, and have the appropriate papers, they will have already taken care of all the import conditions.
Deal Expert
May 8, 2005
31842 posts
1350 upvotes
John* wrote: I just bought a 2006 Audi A4 from Cars R Us and had an excellent experience. I have had approximately 10 cars in my lifetime, so I have know good and bad dealers. The person I dealt with there, Sirarash, was helpful and delivered on what he promised.
How many KM on that 2006 A4 ?

What was the final price you negotiated - before taxes etc.
Deal Addict
May 16, 2006
4176 posts
502 upvotes
just joined, and first post is about a used lot?

:/
Deal Addict
Mar 14, 2004
3313 posts
637 upvotes
North Etobicoke
John* wrote: I just bought a 2006 Audi A4 from Cars R Us and had an excellent experience. I have had approximately 10 cars in my lifetime, so I have know good and bad dealers. The person I dealt with there, Sirarash, was helpful and delivered on what he promised.

In order to ensure you have a good experience with a used car dealer, or any dealer for that matter, is by doing your homework. If you dont know what youre doing and are clueless, youre setting yourself up for miscommunication and likely wont get what you need.

I will give Cars R Us an opportunity to sell me my next car - assuming they have what I want! :)

By the way, buying a US car is not bad. Again, its about making an informed decision. If there are differences between Cdn spec and US spec, know those before your purchase and you wont be surprised when it comes to import restrictions or future repairs. If a dealer is selling a used car from the US in Canada, and have the appropriate papers, they will have already taken care of all the import conditions.

Ok Sirarash.
Oct 31, 2010
1 posts
Toronto
I have been shopping out a 2nd vehicle and one thing I can definitely tell you is avoid Premium Cars Wholesale in Newmarket.
I have learnt that these guys are able to offer lower prices because they stiff a number of the people they deal with.

Problem is if they don't pay the guys they need to on a specific vehicle and that guy puts a lein on the vehicle after you have purchased it, you LOSE!!!! a

And I can assure you after visiting Premium Cars Wholesale recently, those guys couldn't give two cents if a customer whom already purchased a vehicle got scammed due to their negligence or poor ethics.

I don't know, but I would rather deal with a dealer that pays his bills and respects his Auto and Service Providers.

These guys are bad news.
Jan 5, 2011
1 posts
1 upvote
midland ontario
CROOKS...If you're looking for a terrible car buying experience check out these criminals!
You're sure to get lied to aprx. a dozen times, and drive away with nothing but a "tailight" warranty...Assuming the tail lights work, mine didnt!

Buying a vehicle from these clowns was probably the stupidest decision of my adult life! :o
Mar 14, 2011
29 posts
2 upvotes
Toronto
gbaygal wrote: CROOKS...If you're looking for a terrible car buying experience check out these criminals!
You're sure to get lied to aprx. a dozen times, and drive away with nothing but a "tailight" warranty...Assuming the tail lights work, mine didnt!

Buying a vehicle from these clowns was probably the stupidest decision of my adult life! :o

Thank you gbaygal for your comment about Premium Auto Wholesale. unfortunately I saw your message after I signed a deal with them. They are not trustworthy. Their website is bogus. Non existant vehicles are displayed on their website. Dont believe them until you see and drive the vehicle or take it to your mechanic. With all this tention why would anyone go them when there are better deals in the market.
Mar 14, 2011
29 posts
2 upvotes
Toronto
MikesAudi wrote: I have been shopping out a 2nd vehicle and one thing I can definitely tell you is avoid Premium Cars Wholesale in Newmarket.
I have learnt that these guys are able to offer lower prices because they stiff a number of the people they deal with.

Problem is if they don't pay the guys they need to on a specific vehicle and that guy puts a lein on the vehicle after you have purchased it, you LOSE!!!! a

And I can assure you after visiting Premium Cars Wholesale recently, those guys couldn't give two cents if a customer whom already purchased a vehicle got scammed due to their negligence or poor ethics.

I don't know, but I would rather deal with a dealer that pays his bills and respects his Auto and Service Providers.

These guys are bad news.
This is 100% true. I am experiencing a bad deal right now. Wish I had read this page earlier.
Mar 14, 2011
29 posts
2 upvotes
Toronto
simonbates wrote: Looking to purchase an RX350 from Premiumcarwholesale in Newmarket. They claim to move 30+ a month.
They are all U.S. vehicles, however all RX350s in 2008+ are manufactured in Ontario. Warranty I'm told is fully transferable.

Does anyone have any thoughts?

Thanks,

Simon
I have a bright thought for you. DO NOT GO THERE, UNLESS YOU ARE SURE WHAT YOU ARE GETTING INTO. If you do buy from them you may regret. They will not disclose all the facts (defects) about the vehicle which you will see within in a couple of days. Then when you go to there to talk about it you will be ignored as if you are there with a begging bowl.
Jul 26, 2005
4 posts
Loverboy wrote: I have a bright thought for you. DO NOT GO THERE, UNLESS YOU ARE SURE WHAT YOU ARE GETTING INTO. If you do buy from them you may regret. They will not disclose all the facts (defects) about the vehicle which you will see within in a couple of days. Then when you go to there to talk about it you will be ignored as if you are there with a begging bowl.

He does have a lot of RX350s on lot, but they're not in the best condition.
I ended up buying from a dealership (used RX350) instead due to a bad feeling and these posts.
Jun 21, 2011
1 posts
HOLLAND LANDING
They are a bunch of CROOKS!!!!!! I had a deal all worked out with one of the sales boys and he completely meesed up twice in the same day. The red flag should have gone up after the first mistake but the deal was too good. Anyway the bank called me and told me that they couln't even give me the terms that the little sales guy signed off on for me. Then they told me that the new terms would increase my monthly payments by about $200.00. The little sales guy gave me some BS about how much i would be saving on gas and that it was still a great deal. They would not honor their mistake. I went in and had it out with the manager and barely got an appology out of the guy. They just continued to try to sell me something else. I want everybody to know just how insulted I was by these CROOKS. I will now be doing my best to keep people out of there.
Mar 14, 2011
29 posts
2 upvotes
Toronto
xbrooksie wrote: They are a bunch of CROOKS!!!!!! I had a deal all worked out with one of the sales boys and he completely meesed up twice in the same day. The red flag should have gone up after the first mistake but the deal was too good. Anyway the bank called me and told me that they couln't even give me the terms that the little sales guy signed off on for me. Then they told me that the new terms would increase my monthly payments by about $200.00. The little sales guy gave me some BS about how much i would be saving on gas and that it was still a great deal. They would not honor their mistake. I went in and had it out with the manager and barely got an appology out of the guy. They just continued to try to sell me something else. I want everybody to know just how insulted I was by these CROOKS. I will now be doing my best to keep people out of there.
You should call: James Hamilton, Manager of Mediation
UCDA
Tel: 416 231 2600
and also fillin a complaint with OMVIC which can be done at their website.
Contact: Compliance department, Ontario Motor Vehicle Industry Council
Aug 12, 2011
1 posts
SHANTY BAY
Alas I :mad: bought a car from them and after agreeing to all the details and giving the bank draft it was downhill from then on.
The car that was supposed to be delivered in a week was several weeks later before it arrived. The excuses were amazing from not completed the paperwork to a lien being on the vehicle etc etc..
When the car did arrive it had a broken light and instead of having it repaired there and then we were told the part was out of stock in the main dealers (which has a big dealership in Newmarket) and they would order it and call me to have it installed. Still waiting that call.
I have called many times and been informed that they have the part but I wanted them to send it to me rather than go to Newmarket.
Promises promises promises and still I wait to get it.

Would I recommend them

NO WAY

The owner and main staff are Iranian and the speak if Farsi when talking among themselves ever in your company. Very rude :mad:
Mar 14, 2011
29 posts
2 upvotes
Toronto
lakercapt wrote: Alas I :mad: bought a car from them and after agreeing to all the details and giving the bank draft it was downhill from then on.
The car that was supposed to be delivered in a week was several weeks later before it arrived. The excuses were amazing from not completed the paperwork to a lien being on the vehicle etc etc..
When the car did arrive it had a broken light and instead of having it repaired there and then we were told the part was out of stock in the main dealers (which has a big dealership in Newmarket) and they would order it and call me to have it installed. Still waiting that call.
I have called many times and been informed that they have the part but I wanted them to send it to me rather than go to Newmarket.

Would I recommend them

NO WAY

The owner and main staff are Iranian and the speak if Farsi when talking among themselves ever in your company. Very rude :mad:
You can claim compensatin or even cancel the deal.
Call UCDA (Mr Hamilton) and OMVIC for assistance
Deal Addict
Apr 4, 2007
2133 posts
126 upvotes
GTA
lakercapt wrote: Alas I :mad: bought a car from them and after agreeing to all the details and giving the bank draft it was downhill from then on.

Would I recommend them

NO WAY

The owner and main staff are Iranian and the speak if Farsi when talking among themselves ever in your company. Very rude:mad:

So do all the Indian guys working at Future Shop when you go into the buy a TV, they all speak hindi amongst themselves. It happens.
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
21198 posts
10674 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
I once bought from premium. Long story short....the truck had a leaky head gasket. When I told them about it, they must have put some stop leak in it because it stopped leaking for a few months. Eventual fix was a $2200 head gasket job (which was a very competitive price for that fix). I told them about it and they said they could have gotten it done for $900 (which is impossible as $900 is basically cost of the parts on a head gasket job).

They offered to sell me a vehicle at their cost as a resolution to the issue. There is a special place in hell for these kinds of used car dealers.

I sometimes wonder how these people sleep at night.
Mar 14, 2011
29 posts
2 upvotes
Toronto
lexani wrote: So do all the Indian guys working at Future Shop when you go into the buy a TV, they all speak hindi amongst themselves. It happens.
But they dont cheat like Premium Cars.
Mar 14, 2011
29 posts
2 upvotes
Toronto

Would I recommend them

NO WAY

Why did you pay in advance before looking at the car. They are dealers and need to invest in buying that car and then sell it to you after you are satisfied with the condition of that vehicle.
Jan 5, 2012
1 posts
1 upvote
We purchased a vehicle from Premium Wholesale in New Market. They are very pushy about selling their vehicles. I would not recommend that place; if you insist on buying from there, please see some lessons learned:
1. Ask for carfax report before putting any deposits. They will say, “it’s all clean, we will print one when you come to pick up”. Do not believe them.
2. Do check the car inside and out. The minute details are important. They will not help you once you put the deposit down. This is your only time. Please also check that the tires are new. Any dents, leather finishing you require, please ask before putting the deposit.
3. They will say come during day time to pick-up the car on Wednesday (for instance). You show up and 2pm; no one will be there to attend you. You will wait till 7 (no seating at the dealership), watch the family members coming/going, and then someone will bring up your car. At this point, you are so tired that you don’t even want to check the car properly. You would drive off without looking hard (it’s already dark out) and then you are stuck with whatever modifications they did not make as per your request.
4. “0” for customer service. Only the owner does all the dealings (Shen), everyone else there is pretty much useless.
5. Please write to me in private and I’d be happy to discuss further. I strongly urge you to consider other options before going to Premium Wholesale Cars Ltd in New Market. Sometimes, a couple of grands you save is just not worth having a bad taste, poor (insulting) customer service. They will treat you like you are doing a favor to them by buying an expensive car from them.
Deal Expert
May 8, 2005
31842 posts
1350 upvotes
operationca wrote: I would not recommend that place; if you insist on buying from there, please see some lessons learned:

5. Please write to me in private and I’d be happy to discuss further. I strongly urge you to consider other options before going to Premium Wholesale Cars Ltd in New Market. Sometimes, a couple of grands you save is just not worth having a bad taste, poor (insulting) customer service. They will treat you like you are doing a favor to them by buying an expensive car from them.
An excellent option for an honest and ethical used car dealer is Haldimand Motors in Cayuga - the largest volume used car dealership in Canada.
" The placebo effect is the most powerful supplement of all "
" The pain of discipline weighs ounces, the pain of neglect weighs tons "
" The best training in the world can't overcome a lousy diet "
TRAIN HARD !!!!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)