Dec 27, 2006
5597 posts
1709 upvotes
Cornwall PE

Wolfgang Uber Rinseless Wash 16oz $36.00 Cdn shipped to me

Deal Link:
Retailer:
carzilla.ca
This is a concentration makes gallons of quick detailer. Haven't used it myself yet but at least the vids look promising, pretty inexpensive if it works as advertised. Not a sale persay but like I said if pans out as a good product it is a steal. Over $40 from amazon.com ($19 us= $40>shipped-can funds), $99 though was once $84 amazon.ca.

The Children all love the the new down vote button.
My STORAGE SHED!
Linux User 412309
20 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 3, 2011
1089 posts
248 upvotes
STOUFFVILLE
How does this compare to optimum ONR?
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Dec 27, 2006
5597 posts
1709 upvotes
Cornwall PE
ahhchoo wrote:
Jul 8th, 2019 9:32 pm
Watch the second video.
The Children all love the the new down vote button.
My STORAGE SHED!
Linux User 412309
Oct 5, 2009
736 posts
51 upvotes
Regina
I use this setup for the last yr. Leaves a much glossier looks and better anti static properties as compared to ONR. When Wolfgang is used as a detail spray, you get a nice glossy warm finish with great squeaky clean paint. I think ONR cleans better. I have light colored cars, so I can't speak to dark colors.
You won't be disappointed by Wolfgang at the mix levels.
Feb 26, 2008
517 posts
389 upvotes
Surrey
They make some good stuff! Boutique for sure but worth every penny if you ask me. Another source is Autogeek.net

Lots of sale there and they do ship to Canada. Reasonable rates but even better if you have a box in the states. 5.95 to states vs 44 bucks to canada. It's only worth it if you put in a big order to ship up here.

I have not tried this one yet but will put that on my list to try once I use up my current senseless wash.
Last edited by rancid82 on Jul 9th, 2019 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Guru
Jan 6, 2005
11047 posts
2599 upvotes
So, this is a detailer, for a clean car, not technically a wash? I have watched a few different videos from other sources as well and they have said it is used as a detailer for a clean car, to remove minor dust, finger prints, etc.
Still seems like a great deal for a quick shine before heading out for a cruise!
The first rule of RFD is, you do not talk about RFD.

The second rule of RFD is, you DO NOT talk about RFD.
Oct 5, 2009
736 posts
51 upvotes
Regina
jackass_ca wrote:
Jul 9th, 2019 2:06 am
So, this is a detailer, for a clean car, not technically a wash? I have watched a few different videos from other sources as well and they have said it is used as a detailer for a clean car, to remove minor dust, finger prints, etc.
Still seems like a great deal for a quick shine before heading out for a cruise!
You can use it for both, based on dilution ratio.
I have used for cleaning the car (just like ONR), and as a quick detailer - works well for both. Visit the website for dilution ratios.
I have this pre mixed for use at any time in 1 gallon jugs.

from their site: https://www.wolfgangcarcare.com/wolfgan ... -wash.html

Add 1/3 ounce to an empty 16 ounce bottle and fill it up with water to create a waterless wash. This application works especially well to pre-treat each panel before washing it using the rinseless wash method.

Add ½ ounce to wash water made with your favorite car wash soap. Uber Rinseless Wash contains water softeners that improve the quality of the water, helping eliminate water spots. Super slippery German polymers increase the lubricity of your wash solution, reducing friction to prevent swirl marks and spider web scratches.

Add 1 ounce of Uber Rinseless Wash to a gallon of filtered or tap water to create a super slick clay bar lubricant that costs a fraction of what a dedicated clay bar lubricant does.

Add 3 ounces of Uber Rinseless Wash to a gallon of filtered or tap water to create a gloss-intensive detail spray.
Last edited by Shiftup on Jul 9th, 2019 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Expert
May 22, 2005
19185 posts
4263 upvotes
Thornhill
Nice, I am on my last spray bottle of ONR,I'll try this.

Cheers
Dec 25, 2007
289 posts
125 upvotes
CALGARY
ahhchoo wrote:
Jul 8th, 2019 9:32 pm
It is slicker and it dilutes better than Onr but even on sale it is more than double the cost.
Deal Guru
Jan 6, 2005
11047 posts
2599 upvotes
Shiftup wrote:
Jul 9th, 2019 1:06 pm
You can use it for both, based on dilution ratio.
I have used for cleaning the car (just like ONR), and as a quick detailer - works well for both. Visit the website for dilution ratios.
I have this pre mixed for use at any time in 1 gallon jugs.

from their site: https://www.wolfgangcarcare.com/wolfgan ... -wash.html

Add 1/3 ounce to an empty 16 ounce bottle and fill it up with water to create a waterless wash. This application works especially well to pre-treat each panel before washing it using the rinseless wash method.

Add ½ ounce to wash water made with your favorite car wash soap. Uber Rinseless Wash contains water softeners that improve the quality of the water, helping eliminate water spots. Super slippery German polymers increase the lubricity of your wash solution, reducing friction to prevent swirl marks and spider web scratches.

Add 1 ounce of Uber Rinseless Wash to a gallon of filtered or tap water to create a super slick clay bar lubricant that costs a fraction of what a dedicated clay bar lubricant does.

Add 3 ounces of Uber Rinseless Wash to a gallon of filtered or tap water to create a gloss-intensive detail spray.
OK, I see all of that, for the detailing spray, on the one video showed an ounce in a gallon jug, but their site says 3 ounces? I am looking mostly for quick detailing for cars and the motorcycle.
The first rule of RFD is, you do not talk about RFD.

The second rule of RFD is, you DO NOT talk about RFD.
Deal Addict
Sep 8, 2017
2472 posts
2495 upvotes
Vancouver
jackass_ca wrote:
Jul 9th, 2019 9:17 pm
OK, I see all of that, for the detailing spray, on the one video showed an ounce in a gallon jug, but their site says 3 ounces? I am looking mostly for quick detailing for cars and the motorcycle.
The dilution ratio to use it as a quick detailer is 3 oz product to 1 gal water. There's 128 oz to a gallon, so the dilution ratio can also be expressed as 3:128

Scott puts 3oz (1/3 cup) into 1 gallon. Nothing special going on there, just following the instructions.

Pan puts 0.75 oz into a 32 oz spray bottle. That's just adjusting the dilution ratio for a smaller container. In case you don't feel like mixing up an entire gallon. You just use cross multiplication. This works for any size bottle.

I use a similar concentrate. It's a pretty good value when you make quick detailer with it.
Oct 5, 2009
736 posts
51 upvotes
Regina
derass wrote:
Jul 10th, 2019 12:31 am
The dilution ratio to use it as a quick detailer is 3 oz product to 1 gal water. There's 128 oz to a gallon, so the dilution ratio can also be expressed as 3:128

Scott puts 3oz (1/3 cup) into 1 gallon. Nothing special going on there, just following the instructions.

Pan puts 0.75 oz into a 32 oz spray bottle. That's just adjusting the dilution ratio for a smaller container. In case you don't feel like mixing up an entire gallon. You just use cross multiplication. This works for any size bottle.

I use a similar concentrate. It's a pretty good value when you make quick detailer with it.
Well said summary!
Deal Addict
Jun 12, 2008
2414 posts
341 upvotes
Ancaster
I'm a diehard fan of ONR but just purchased the Wolfgang Uber Rinseless Wash recently because of the great reviews. Haven't tried it yet so can't comment on my own experience with it.
Deal Addict
Jun 13, 2008
1332 posts
242 upvotes
Burlington, ON
Thanks OP. Been using this for the last few years and prefer it over ONR, and just ran out yesterday :)
Public Mobile $13/month
Fido 3GB data only plan
Banned
Aug 3, 2005
1235 posts
1156 upvotes
I am still using ONR (which I love)....sounds like this one might be better though?